Windows 10: Keyboards USB broken and it doesn't work

Discus and support Keyboards USB broken and it doesn't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have microsoft keyboard and mouse, USB reciver is broken and as far as i know every USB has different codes so i can't replace it with onether... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tunayiğityılmaz, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Keyboards USB broken and it doesn't work

Hi,

I have microsoft keyboard and mouse, USB reciver is broken and as far as i know every USB has different codes so i can't replace it with onether USB.

If its going to help my keyboards S/N is: 0639910135748 and product ID is: 06399-545-1357487-01450.

Is there any solution to fix this problem.

Looking forward for your reply.

My mail address is: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Best regards.,

Thank you.

:)

tunayiğityılmaz, Jan 7, 2021

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Jan 7, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Keyboards USB broken and it doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Bagoguts Win User

Keyboards USB broken and it doesn't work

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Keyboards USB broken and it doesn't work

1. Keyboards USB broken and it doesn't work - Similar Threads - Keyboards USB broken

2. USB Keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Keyboard not working: Hi, I have a RGB gaming keyboard with a software. Yesterday, I tried to change too many settings in the software at once, so the keyboard shut down itself. If I plug it in any computer, it doesn't workWindows doesn't recognize the keyboard, so I cannot reinstall drivers. I...
  3. Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken: Hello,I have a Microsoft kit with keybord + mouse this ones: https://www.microsoft.com/en/accessories/products/keyboards/wireless-desktop-900, and they are fantastic. It happens that unfortunately I broke the USB dongle. Without that, I am not being able to use those...
  4. Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken: Hello,I have a Microsoft kit with keybord + mouse this ones: https://www.microsoft.com/en/accessories/products/keyboards/wireless-desktop-900, and they are fantastic. It happens that unfortunately I broke the USB dongle. Without that, I am not being able to use those...
  5. Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. USB+keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB+keyboard not working: Hi, so my keyboard on my surface and the USB drive gave out and I can't get it to work despite following what was suggested. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usbkeyboard-not-working/735804c3-1188-448a-b4a6-d45a1a0062eb
  7. Keyboard doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard doesn't work: Computer HP laptop updated 1/15/2021. I found right away that the keyboard no longer worked. Mouse is fine. As I cannot get past the log-in password without a keyboard, how do I get into my computer?...
  8. Keyboard doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard doesn't work.: So two days ago i was playing with some friends and out of nowhere my keyboard wasn't working. The RBG's in it were still glowing, but not a single button worked. Since then my keyboard is still not working. I tried every USB port, also tried using my mouse USB port (my mouse...
  9. keyboard doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    keyboard doesn't work: Hello, i booted and run windows on my mac on an extern SSD, but my keyboard doesn't work. Only the on/off button works and not even the touch bar and track pad. How can i "activate" my full keyboard? Thanks for every help. submitted by /u/pure-toxic [link] [comments]...
  10. Keyboard doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard doesn't work: My keyboard just stopped working.How can I turn it back on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-doesnt-work/78cc4473-ac97-4d35-a6bc-a44b3cc750f0