Windows 10: Keybord isnt working after update

Discus and support Keybord isnt working after update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, Two weeks ago I installed a new Windows 10 update, and after that the keyboard of my HP zbook 15 was not working anymore. I tried to reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KoenvE, Nov 24, 2019.

1. KoenvE Win User

Keybord isnt working after update

Hi all,

Two weeks ago I installed a new Windows 10 update, and after that the keyboard of my HP zbook 15 was not working anymore. I tried to reinstall different drivers for the keybord but nothing seems to work. Other things I tried:

-update windows to the latest version

-reinstall windows

-search for malware

-uninstalling the device and restarting

I dont think this is a hardware issue. When I try to test my keybord online with a keybord tester, it does register the button presses, but as <unregistered>. Funnily enough, this only works when I uninstall the keybord driver. If I install a newer driver, it does not register keybord pushes anymore.

I am running out of ideas on what to do. Does anyone have a good suggestion about this?

Kind regards,

Koen

:)

KoenvE, Nov 24, 2019

2. kannada phonetic keybord

hi frinds

i am instal keybord but kannada phonetic keybord willl be ask {attention required]

pls any suggestion pls

vasanthvprincE#, Nov 24, 2019
  3. savillm Win User
    keybord

so ur saying i cant use a usb-ps2 adapter on my keybord?

savillm, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Keybord isnt working after update

my laptop keybord not workings

my laptop keybord not workings

Dastgeer- Matrix Traders, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Keybord isnt working after update

1. Keybord isnt working after update - Similar Threads - Keybord isnt working

2. Touchpad isnt working after win 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad isnt working after win 11 update: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad C340. Recently, I installed the latest Windows 11 updates, and after that, my touchpad stopped working. I tried to download the driver from the Lenovo official website, but it is not working. In the Device Manager, there is a problem with the keyboard...
  3. Touchpad isnt working after win 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad isnt working after win 11 update: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad C340. Recently, I installed the latest Windows 11 updates, and after that, my touchpad stopped working. I tried to download the driver from the Lenovo official website, but it is not working. In the Device Manager, there is a problem with the keyboard...
  4. my keybord isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keybord isnt working: these keys isnt workingi got aser laptop that has win 8 or 8.1 now its not working it has intel core and its working it has batreyit brout out 2021 now it has a video that you can watch on windows media playeri got is a fusion 5 laptop that haves win 10 it haves intel core...
  5. my keybord isnt working

my keybord isnt working: these keys isnt workingi got aser laptop that has win 8 or 8.1 now its not working it has intel core and its working it has batreyit brout out 2021 now it has a video that you can watch on windows media playeri got is a fusion 5 laptop that haves win 10 it haves intel core...
  6. windows update isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update isnt working: windows isnt working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-isnt-working/2ab84836-06d3-429b-b74f-e3c736d8696f
  7. windows update isnt working

windows update isnt working: windows isnt working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-isnt-working/2ab84836-06d3-429b-b74f-e3c736d8696f
  8. Windows update isnt working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update isnt working: Windows update isnt working and trouble shooter isnt working either, Error message 0x80075B4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-isnt-working/57644102-5273-4aa2-a915-90704ab66cf7
  9. Keybord malfunction after Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keybord malfunction after Windows 10 updates: After installing Windows 10 upgrades, the keyboard on my Toshiba Satellite Laptop Model L55-B5133 does not work properly. The shift keys and Caps do not work properly. I am using the On-Screen key board to send this message....
  10. my laptop keybord not workings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop keybord not workings: my laptop keybord not workings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-laptop-keybord-not-workings/e8425f87-22f6-4c39-9966-ff05a380fe4b