Windows 10: keybord keys printing extra letters h = mh

Discus and support keybord keys printing extra letters h = mh in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using a Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard. when I press some keys I get different results. when I press these keys the results are shower below.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PhillipMurray-Walker, Jun 28, 2020.

1. keybord keys printing extra letters h = mh

I am using a Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard.

when I press some keys I get different results.

when I press these keys the results are shower below.

s=XS

g=VG

h=xs

c= opens find and replace

:)

PhillipMurray-Walker, Jun 28, 2020

2. Keyboard problems extra letters when I type g, t, h and y

Since 12/9/16 when Windows 10 was updated, I get extra letters when I type g, t, h and y

LindaCarrey, Jun 28, 2020
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    How do I type and print a letter on my laptop?

To type a letter:

• Start menu > Windows Accessories > Wordpad

To print the letter you just created, with Wordpad still open:

• File menu > Print

To save your letter for future reference, with Wordpad still open:

• File menu > Save

BulldogXX, Jun 28, 2020
  4. SBG
    SBG Win User

keybord keys printing extra letters h = mh

Holding down alt key brings up extra letter 'graphics'

Win 10 Pro

When I hold down the alt key for a very short time extra graphics pop up with usually a single letter, sometimes 2 letters. How do I stop these extra graphics from showing up?

keybord keys printing extra letters  h = mh [​IMG]

Thema:

keybord keys printing extra letters h = mh

1. keybord keys printing extra letters h = mh - Similar Threads - keybord keys printing

2. Laptop keyboard types extra letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop keyboard types extra letters: Hello,Yesterday i had no issues with my laptop. Today i opened it up and couldnt type my pin. After some time I managed to do it with external keyboard. Every time i type a letter the letter types but also leters: a *space* osrs. So if i type "j" i get ja osrs. I reinstalled...
  3. Laptop keyboard types extra letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keyboard types extra letters: Hello,Yesterday i had no issues with my laptop. Today i opened it up and couldnt type my pin. After some time I managed to do it with external keyboard. Every time i type a letter the letter types but also leters: a *space* osrs. So if i type "j" i get ja osrs. I reinstalled...
  4. How to turn off extra letter thingy when you click a letter key and space.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off extra letter thingy when you click a letter key and space.: HHi,how do you turn this pop-up off when you press any letter key + space? Thanks a lot! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-extra-letter-thingy-when-you-click/4233f329-6952-4ebc-8cea-6b70f62115c9
  5. How to turn off extra letter thingy when you click a letter key and space.

How to turn off extra letter thingy when you click a letter key and space.: HHi,how do you turn this pop-up off when you press any letter key + space? Thanks a lot! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-extra-letter-thingy-when-you-click/4233f329-6952-4ebc-8cea-6b70f62115c9
  6. Keybord spamming keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keybord spamming keys: I was simply using my laptop notice my laptop making error sounds and noticed windows logo key not working and the key 7 continuesly spamming and that time if I press logo key it types q9e-wru I don't know what is that tried many optipns on google also reset my laptop but...
  7. Keybord spamming keys

Keybord spamming keys: I was simply using my laptop notice my laptop making error sounds and noticed windows logo key not working and the key 7 continuesly spamming and that time if I press logo key it types q9e-wru I don't know what is that tried many optipns on google also reset my laptop but...
  8. Keyboard typing extra letters

Keyboard typing extra letters: I've got a Lenovo e300 2nd gen running on Windows 10 Pro Education. An entire section of the keyboard is malfunctioning. When I press the 8 key in the top row, it types 13247890. When I push the i key, it types qewruiop. When I push the k key, it types adsfjkl;\. You'll...
  9. Non workin keybord keys

Non workin keybord keys: Hi there i had some problems with my keybord from the last 2 weeks With some keys not working such as as.....BACKSPACE ,F,G keys typed with on screen keybord.... and it as been a major issue i treid to update drivers from windows update ....no luck i treid device manager...
  10. Holding down alt key brings up extra letter 'graphics'

in Windows 10 Support
    Holding down alt key brings up extra letter 'graphics': Win 10 Pro When I hold down the alt key for a very short time extra graphics pop up with usually a single letter, sometimes 2 letters. How do I stop these extra graphics from showing up? [img] 150091