Windows 10: Keybord Language Hardware dependend

Discus and support Keybord Language Hardware dependend in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I work on different locations with my laptop. In each location I have a hardware setup for keyboard and screens. However the keyboard layout... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dirk van Hoijweghen, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Keybord Language Hardware dependend

Hello, I work on different locations with my laptop.

In each location I have a hardware setup for keyboard and screens.

However the keyboard layout is different.

I have got Belgium Azerty and US Qwerty

This means I need to regularly switch between language settings.

And sometime that goes wrong. Not the first time in needed to request a password unlock because of this.

My question:

Is it possible to have windows select the Keyboard layout automatically?

When plugged in to hardware X = US Qwerty

When plugged in to hardware Y = BE Azerty

When no external hardware = BE Azerty

:)

Dirk van Hoijweghen, Feb 3, 2021
  2. FranzAL Win User

Keybord languages

Hi

I use a Swiss Keyboard and English programme language.

My issue: I have 4 Keyboards (Swiss-German, Swiss-French, English, German-German) but I only need one.

Question: how do I disable or delete those keybords I don't need?

Regards

Franz

FranzAL, Feb 3, 2021
  3. msk22 Win User
    msk22, Feb 3, 2021
  4. Keybord Language Hardware dependend

kannada phonetic keybord

hi frinds

i am instal keybord but kannada phonetic keybord willl be ask {attention required]

pls any suggestion pls

vasanthvprincE#, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

Keybord Language Hardware dependend

1. Keybord Language Hardware dependend - Similar Threads - Keybord Language Hardware

2. Keybord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keybord: Hello,I use Dell LATITUDE E7240. I have bought it in Poland. Now I have some problem with keyboard, I can not type some symbols after replacing the Polish keyboard to English one. If anyone knows, could you please help me solve this issue.Thanks beforehand.Sincerely Nasimov...
  3. Keybord

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keybord: Hello,I use Dell LATITUDE E7240. I have bought it in Poland. Now I have some problem with keyboard, I can not type some symbols after replacing the Polish keyboard to English one. If anyone knows, could you please help me solve this issue.Thanks beforehand.Sincerely Nasimov...
  4. keybord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keybord: how to fix the keybord if it dosent work bcz the keybord the keys it is not working can i know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keybord/3d61ce46-85fd-4f56-a786-c3d396c6ba87
  5. keybord

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keybord: how to fix the keybord if it dosent work bcz the keybord the keys it is not working can i know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keybord/3d61ce46-85fd-4f56-a786-c3d396c6ba87
  6. Keybord glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keybord glitch: None of these work, nd i think its not hrdwre, plese helpi seriously cnt type https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keybord-glitch/37ffd3ff-34e0-4145-8ac6-8fa6f6620f49
  7. removing a keybord language

in Windows 10 Customization
    removing a keybord language: I cannot remove one of the keyboard input languages that are available. I have two prefered languages but three keyboard languages appear, so I have to press ctrl+shift twice to change input language. How can I get rid of one of them?...
  8. Keybord languages

Keybord languages: Hi I use a Swiss Keyboard and English programme language. My issue: I have 4 Keyboards (Swiss-German, Swiss-French, English, German-German) but I only need one. Question: how do I disable or delete those keybords I don't need? Regards Franz...
  9. How to disable windows to install automatically keybord language

How to disable windows to install automatically keybord language: Hi, i have a problem with my windows i'm french so i'm using french keybord configuration (AZERTY) and for unknown reason windows install english keybord and activate me When i'm on desktop ok i just need to install and uninstall it for solve it but on a game in full screen...
  10. Keybord

Keybord: Where can I find a explanation of all keys on the laptop key board> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/keybord/f5c3fcd8-11ce-4776-af57-05b2fd173dd6