Windows 10: Keybord languages

Discus and support Keybord languages in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I use a Swiss Keyboard and English programme language. My issue: I have 4 Keyboards (Swiss-German, Swiss-French, English, German-German) but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FranzAL, Nov 4, 2019.

1. FranzAL Win User

Keybord languages

Hi

I use a Swiss Keyboard and English programme language.

My issue: I have 4 Keyboards (Swiss-German, Swiss-French, English, German-German) but I only need one.

Question: how do I disable or delete those keybords I don't need?

Regards

Franz

:)

FranzAL, Nov 4, 2019
  2. msk22 Win User
    msk22, Nov 4, 2019
  3. kannada phonetic keybord

hi frinds

i am instal keybord but kannada phonetic keybord willl be ask {attention required]

pls any suggestion pls

vasanthvprincE#, Nov 4, 2019
  4. savillm Win User

Keybord languages

keybord

so ur saying i cant use a usb-ps2 adapter on my keybord?

savillm, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Keybord languages

1. Keybord languages - Similar Threads - Keybord languages

2. PC turns on, won't boot, no display, no power on keybord and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns on, won't boot, no display, no power on keybord and mouse: my pc tuns on, fan working normal but wont boot, no display then no power on my keyboard and mouse. help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-turns-on-wont-boot-no-display-no-power-on/e98c7dfc-ae98-4670-a6ea-e6c2a771aa98
  3. PC turns on, won't boot, no display, no power on keybord and mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC turns on, won't boot, no display, no power on keybord and mouse: my pc tuns on, fan working normal but wont boot, no display then no power on my keyboard and mouse. help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-turns-on-wont-boot-no-display-no-power-on/e98c7dfc-ae98-4670-a6ea-e6c2a771aa98
  4. alienware m11x update win10 then can't change keybord colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alienware m11x update win10 then can't change keybord colors: hello, I have an alienware m11x p06t I installed windows 10 and I re installed the alienware command center for the m11x but now it doesn't work, the keybord lights are stuck in blue and I can't change the color, Gabin....
  5. alienware m11x update win10 then can't change keybord colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    alienware m11x update win10 then can't change keybord colors: hello, I have an alienware m11x p06t I installed windows 10 and I re installed the alienware command center for the m11x but now it doesn't work, the keybord lights are stuck in blue and I can't change the color, Gabin....
  6. alienware m11x update win10 then can't change keybord colors

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Keybord not working on OS programmes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keybord not working on OS programmes: Hi Guys. I am in the process to start work on a new laptop. When I tried to sign in on onedrive my keybord is not typing, also did it when I tried to type the wifi password. Not even the search will work. In word it work fine. so I though it might be updates, so I runed all...
  8. removing a keybord language

removing a keybord language: I cannot remove one of the keyboard input languages that are available. I have two prefered languages but three keyboard languages appear, so I have to press ctrl+shift twice to change input language. How can I get rid of one of them?...
  9. Keybord Language Hardware dependend

Keybord Language Hardware dependend: Hello, I work on different locations with my laptop. In each location I have a hardware setup for keyboard and screens. However the keyboard layout is different. I have got Belgium Azerty and US Qwerty This means I need to regularly switch between language settings....
  10. How to disable windows to install automatically keybord language

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to disable windows to install automatically keybord language: Hi, i have a problem with my windows i'm french so i'm using french keybord configuration (AZERTY) and for unknown reason windows install english keybord and activate me When i'm on desktop ok i just need to install and uninstall it for solve it but on a game in full screen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change keybord from french to english