Windows 10: keybored not working

Discus and support keybored not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello everyone, i have lenovo y 50 70 laptop recently my built-in keybored not working properly it working just fine the bios and the pre win screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by omarkhafagaOW, Feb 11, 2019.

1. keybored not working

hello everyone,

i have lenovo y 50 70 laptop recently my built-in keybored not working properly it working just fine the bios and the pre win screen til the windows loading screen after that it may or may not still be working at the begining restarting the system once solve the problem but it getting worse now i have to restart it couple or more times to get it working

:)

omarkhafagaOW, Feb 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Kali3 Win User
    windows 10 1803 mouse and keybored issue after pc reset

i have a Dell desktop just did a pc reset and now my usb ports no longer work i did a search on the issue im having it says plug in a wireless keybored and mouse or a ps2 keybored my desktop only has usb ports

Kali3, Feb 11, 2019
  4. keybored not working

why is my windows phone 6.5 have a different keybored when texting

my phone has different keybored thing

Pintododil at hotmail.com, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

keybored not working

1. keybored not working - Similar Threads - keybored working

2. userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Customization
    userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10....: userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10. I wanted to make the keyboard bigger, but applying any value to userkeyboardscalingfactor registry has no effect....
  3. userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10....: userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10. I wanted to make the keyboard bigger, but applying any value to userkeyboardscalingfactor registry has no effect....
  4. userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows update not working Error 0x80070005. Can I skip this update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update not working Error 0x80070005. Can I skip this update?: I'm receiving a notification to update my Windows. But it's not allowing me to install it, i'm receiving an error 0x80070005. I've already used the troubleshoot but still no avail. Windows 11 23H2 OS Build 22631.3007Dell computer...
  6. Windows update not working Error 0x80070005. Can I skip this update?

Windows update not working Error 0x80070005. Can I skip this update?: I'm receiving a notification to update my Windows. But it's not allowing me to install it, i'm receiving an error 0x80070005. I've already used the troubleshoot but still no avail. Windows 11 23H2 OS Build 22631.3007Dell computer...
  7. Speaker not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speaker not working: Its a problem with my audio drivers. So i haven't been using my laptop asus vivobook max x441m for like 2 weeks, and when i am back to using it, i couldn't hear any voices from the speaker even if it already on 100 Which never happen before, the speaker works completely fine...
  8. How to use locked keybored

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use locked keybored: Hi Microsoft,I was trying to use my laptop when all of a sudden the keybored wasn’t working it was working for everything else but just now the password I have tried on screen keybored but that still hasn’t worked. What am I doing wrong???...
  9. How to use locked keybored

How to use locked keybored: Hi Microsoft,I was trying to use my laptop when all of a sudden the keybored wasn’t working it was working for everything else but just now the password I have tried on screen keybored but that still hasn’t worked. What am I doing wrong???...
  10. windows 10 1803 mouse and keybored issue after pc reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 1803 mouse and keybored issue after pc reset: i have a Dell desktop just did a pc reset and now my usb ports no longer work i did a search on the issue im having it says plug in a wireless keybored and mouse or a ps2 keybored my desktop only has usb ports...