Windows 10: keybroad typing wrong symbols

Discus and support keybroad typing wrong symbols in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when im not in caps it types in caps i cant even put down a comma or a period because it will look like < or > and im not pressing shift when i try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pfallyn, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Pfallyn Win User

keybroad typing wrong symbols

when im not in caps it types in caps i cant even put down a comma or a period because it will look like < or > and im not pressing shift when i try to type im i get i"m when i try to type numbers this happens : !@#$%^&* i dont know what to do and ive gone through all questions like mine and i couldnt find it I REALLY need a solution

:)

Pfallyn, Sep 28, 2020

2. keyboard types the wrong symbols

Keyboard types the wrong symbols every so often, not always but sometimes.... takes a lot of time trying to work out the correct key for the symbol I need

FlorThornberry de Reyna, Sep 28, 2020
  3. I get wrong symbols while typing

Original title: Wrong symbols

I have a Surface Pro 2 with Windows 10. When I want to type the at symbol I get ". When I want to type the quotation symbol I get [. My language is set for US English. !#$ are OK, the other symbols are also wrong. Can someone help me_. Notice that
    my question Mark is not at the ende of the las sentence.

TerryCalvani, Sep 28, 2020
  4. keybroad typing wrong symbols

I get wrong symbols while typing

Hi Terry,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

• When do you exactly get the wrong symbols? Is it while you type anything on the keyboard when using any particular app/randomly while using the computer?

• Have you installed any third party security software/applications in Surface pro 2?
    Kindly let us know the required information if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

keybroad typing wrong symbols

1. keybroad typing wrong symbols - Similar Threads - keybroad typing wrong

2. My keyboard types wrong characters and the wrong symbols sometimes in windows 11, usually...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard types wrong characters and the wrong symbols sometimes in windows 11, usually...: It started after the last windows 11 updated. In Word / Notepad are all fine. And in typing this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-types-wrong-characters-and-the-wrong/760eeaae-dbc4-4d29-91ab-d1310d0da660
  3. My keyboard types wrong characters and the wrong symbols sometimes in windows 11, usually...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard types wrong characters and the wrong symbols sometimes in windows 11, usually...: It started after the last windows 11 updated. In Word / Notepad are all fine. And in typing this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-types-wrong-characters-and-the-wrong/760eeaae-dbc4-4d29-91ab-d1310d0da660
  4. Help: Ntoskrnl Wrong Symbols

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help: Ntoskrnl Wrong Symbols: Hi, Can you help me on the dmp file and tell me what is going wrong? Thanks.https://www.dropbox.com/s/u85pkyd9pp7mtz9/081022-7609-01.rar?dl=0IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.19041.1865STACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbEXCEPTION_CODE_STR: 9A263D24EXCEPTION_STR: WRONG_SYMBOLSPROCESS_NAME:...
  5. Help: Ntoskrnl Wrong Symbols

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: Ntoskrnl Wrong Symbols: Hi, Can you help me on the dmp file and tell me what is going wrong? Thanks.https://www.dropbox.com/s/u85pkyd9pp7mtz9/081022-7609-01.rar?dl=0IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.19041.1865STACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbEXCEPTION_CODE_STR: 9A263D24EXCEPTION_STR: WRONG_SYMBOLSPROCESS_NAME:...
  6. Help: Ntoskrnl Wrong Symbols

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I can't type the @ symbol.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't type the @ symbol.: Setup:Desktop using Keyboard Logitech K120 English United States Spanish Keyboard.Windows 10 20H2 64bits Intel I7 8GB RAMWindows language: English United States. Keyboard language: Spanish KeyboardWindows Update history:Last: Successfully installed on 5/13/2021- 2021-03...
  8. Problem keybroad error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem keybroad error: Recently, my computer keyboard appeared a few problems. Sometimes I press a key and the key repeats itself a lot, even though I take my hand off the keyboard. Other times, even though I tried to press, the keys did not work. This only happens with the keyboard, other devices...
  9. Keyboard typing wrong symbol

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard typing wrong symbol: Hey, My keyboard is having some error. 1. shift + 2 output " (should be @) 2. shift + 3 output £ (should be #) 3. shift + ' output @ (should be ") How should I fix this ? Regards, CXY...
  10. Using keyboard to type symbols

in Windows 10 Support
    Using keyboard to type symbols: Can someone tell me how to type the symbol for the Russian Ruble using the keyboard on my laptop ? I had a list of symbols and icons that one could write years ago but I lost it and can't find it using Google. Thanks, Mick 114675