Windows 10: Keylogger or uh.. logger?

Discus and support Keylogger or uh.. logger? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I use AVG, one of the features is blocking "risky connections" and such. A 'warning' pops up when a risky connection a blocked so it can lul you... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JohnDoe_786, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Keylogger or uh.. logger?

So I use AVG, one of the features is blocking "risky connections" and such. A 'warning' pops up when a risky connection a blocked so it can lul you into buying the PRO version. Then I seen that a risky connection was blocked to something called zennolab, never heard of it, never seen it. Didn't even have chrome open. Then I looked it up: "The software allows to record human actions on websites, blogs, forums filling in forms, clicks on links, post messages and repeat them in multiple threads." I ain't exactly a master in anti-virus or a 'Sec-Pro' but this seemed a bit suspicious. I even got

:)

JohnDoe_786, Sep 1, 2021
  2. Rohn007 Win User

How do I determine if a keylogger program is on my computer

You are using Windows 10, so you have a built in key logger (really). The "monitoring" that MS has added to Win 10 to "improve it" is a key logger.

I assume you mean something other than "approved" MS "monitoring" <euphemism> . That can be tough. Here is one recent article lists several tools:

https://www.geckoandfly.com/17960/anti-keylogge...

Google to find more. One problem is that the some keyloggers are actually hardware, like USB drives, or sneakier. They hare much harder to recognize.

Rohn007, Sep 1, 2021
  3. Copying data from PC to UHS chip

Hi Theodore,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while transferring data to UHS chip from the PC.

Since you are trying to Burn the data, you will only receive CD/DVD option, because Burn option is used to transfer data through an optical drive.

I suggest you try the steps mentioned below to copy the data to UHS chip.

1. Insert the UHS chip to the PC, in case you are using a desktop you may need to use a card reader.
    2. Now go to the location of the data you want to transfer.
    3. Select the files by clicking on it. If you have multiple files, press and hold the
      Ctrl key and then click on each file to select them.
    4. Now press Ctrl + C key to copy the files.
    5. Now press Windows + E key to open
      file explorer.
    6. On the left hand pane click on the
      UHS chip to open it.
    7. Now press Ctrl + V to paste the files.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 1, 2021
  4. Holly216 Win User

Keylogger or uh.. logger?

Keylogger detected on Windows 10

Hi
    Thanks for your reply
    I have tried both of your suggestions and couldn't find anything in the list of programs and then downloaded the safety to scanner to run a full scan which didn't detect anything.
    I did wonder whether the key logger pop up was a fake warning to try and convince me to download dodgy anti virus software.
    Do you think I'm in the clear or that I need to take further action?
    Thanks.

Holly216, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

Keylogger or uh.. logger?

1. Keylogger or uh.. logger? - Similar Threads - Keylogger logger

2. Can you please help me check if I have any FUD keylogger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you please help me check if I have any FUD keylogger?: Hi,I suspect I may have had an FUD keylogger installed into my PC. I am told to go through task manager and look for anything suspicious, but I don't know what most of those things mean. Would you be willing to help?Also, is there a chance that a physical device was...
  3. Can you please help me check if I have any FUD keylogger?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you please help me check if I have any FUD keylogger?: Hi,I suspect I may have had an FUD keylogger installed into my PC. I am told to go through task manager and look for anything suspicious, but I don't know what most of those things mean. Would you be willing to help?Also, is there a chance that a physical device was...
  4. Enable keyloggers win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable keyloggers win11: Good morning.I learned that Windows 11 already has a keylogger built into the operating system.I'm managing a PC that I often find modified with malfunctions, therefore, it would be useful for me to understand what was done and at what times.However, I don't know how to...
  5. Enable keyloggers win11

Enable keyloggers win11: Good morning.I learned that Windows 11 already has a keylogger built into the operating system.I'm managing a PC that I often find modified with malfunctions, therefore, it would be useful for me to understand what was done and at what times.However, I don't know how to...
  6. support Keylogger version windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    support Keylogger version windows: I am can't connect device D. bút can't config bitlocker . I wan team microsoft can support open drive D file.tks team. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-keylogger-version-windows/d5a498ac-72a4-4d66-828a-ffec66b277e1
  7. support Keylogger version windows

support Keylogger version windows: I am can't connect device D. bút can't config bitlocker . I wan team microsoft can support open drive D file.tks team. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-keylogger-version-windows/d5a498ac-72a4-4d66-828a-ffec66b277e1
  8. support Keylogger version windows

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Possible deep Trojan horse , Privileges escalating, rat, keylogger.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible deep Trojan horse , Privileges escalating, rat, keylogger.: Hello everyone and thank you for taking time to read this and Hope fully are able to assist me. I This is past my general understanding so greatfull for any and all feed back! About a month and a half a ago I noticed my CPU at 100% and really high ram use. When I started...
  10. Possible deep Trojan horse , Privileges escalating, rat, keylogger.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible deep Trojan horse , Privileges escalating, rat, keylogger.: Hello everyone and thank you for taking time to read this and Hope fully are able to assist me. I This is past my general understanding so greatfull for any and all feed back! About a month and a half a ago I noticed my CPU at 100% and really high ram use. When I started...