Windows 10: KEYMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD After Installing Graphics Tablets

Discus and support KEYMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD After Installing Graphics Tablets in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My girlfriend recent got a drawing tablet XP Pen 15.6. It was working fine for 3 days when suddenly she received the "KMODE_EXECPTION_NOT_HANDLED"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoelConley2000, May 20, 2020.

1. KEYMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD After Installing Graphics Tablets

My girlfriend recent got a drawing tablet XP Pen 15.6. It was working fine for 3 days when suddenly she received the "KMODE_EXECPTION_NOT_HANDLED" BSOD. We looked up this error and tried the common fixes. We tried disabling fast startup, deleted the driver, deleted the software associated with the tablet, did a fresh install of windows via the installation media tool, ran Windows Memory Diagnostics with no error detected and we are still encountering this issue. We returned the XP Pen Tablet and exchanged it for a Gaomon Tablet and we are still running into this issue, so we ruled out the problem being with the tablet itself. She's currently factory resetting the computer again. She has an HP Pavilion Gaming Computer Intel Core i5 NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti 4GB GDDR5; 8GB DDR4-2666 RAM; 256GB SSD

:)

JoelConley2000, May 20, 2020
  2. John Zab Win User

Issue W/XP-PEN G430 Graphic Tablet and Windows Recognition

Hi Marvi,

To fix the issue regarding with device recognition, we suggest that you try these steps:

Step 1: Uninstall current driver for the Graphic Tablet.

Step 2: Download and install the latest drivers for the Graphic Tablet directly from the manufacturer's website.

Let us know how it goes.

John Zab, May 20, 2020
  3. Huion H420 Graphics tablet Drivers causing BSOD?

I recently got a Huion H420 Graphics tablet and after i installed the drivers i started getting bsods with irql_not_less_or_equal and driver_irql_not_less_or_equal related to storahci.sys.

AntonioRomano4, May 20, 2020
  4. KEYMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD After Installing Graphics Tablets

Removing Graphics Tablet Drivers

How do I remove an old graphics tablet driver so that I can install a new tablet of a different brand. When I go to the devices list, the old tablet is listed, and when I click on 'remove device" nothing happens. This is on Windows 10.

BernardMertes, May 20, 2020
Thema:

KEYMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD After Installing Graphics Tablets

1. KEYMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD After Installing Graphics Tablets - Similar Threads - KEYMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Installing

2. Multiple BSODs after installing new graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs after installing new graphics card: Hello,I've upgraded from my GTX 1070 to a RTX 3070 in early March and I'm encountering various BSODs regulary a week ever since. The BSODs occur when watching YouTube videos, running GIMP 2.10.34 and sometimes even in Idle state where no program is active that consumes...
  3. Multiple BSODs after installing new graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs after installing new graphics card: Hello,I've upgraded from my GTX 1070 to a RTX 3070 in early March and I'm encountering various BSODs regulary a week ever since. The BSODs occur when watching YouTube videos, running GIMP 2.10.34 and sometimes even in Idle state where no program is active that consumes...
  4. BSOD After Installing New Graphics Card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD After Installing New Graphics Card: Hello,After upgrading from a GTX 1070 to a RTX 3070, I received a BSOD at the desktop and a DMP file was created. It has only happened one time and it was on the first boot up with the 3070.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqhFwSuY8Ahin31NcPzKnMyWEsiH?e=KCVDJt...
  5. Graphics tablet (is it worth it)?

Graphics tablet (is it worth it)?: For 45€ you can get the https://www.amazon.de/GAOMON-Tablett-Express-Druckstufen-Batterie/dp/B07R49KYCF/ref=sr_1_3?__mk_de_DE=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&dchild=1&keywords=grafiktablett&qid=1594546229&s=computers&sr=1-3 or should I get it for 199€...
  6. BSOD after installing new graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after installing new graphics card: I was looking for a budget PC that could run games with decent graphics. I ended up purchasing a Dell Optiplex 3020 MT to upgrade for gaming. I have since then put a new power supply and graphics card in it. After installing the graphics card, I could play games for about 10...
  7. WP8060 Graphics Tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WP8060 Graphics Tablet: I was having trouble with my tablet, the pen only covers 2/3 of the right portion of my screen. I wiped out my laptop and did a brand new install of Win 10. It then worked fine. But after the last update of Win 10, the previous problem has cropped up again. I don't have...
  8. Problem with graphic tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with graphic tablet: Hi! I have a problem regarding my graphic tablet. It doesn't work unless my wireless mouse is also connected to the laptop. Can you please help me fix this?...
  9. Graphic tablet

Graphic tablet: I have Ugee m708 Graphics Tablet but a pen suddenly stopped working. It is a new pen because an old one broke down and I had to buy a new one. I see that the tablet doesn’t recognize a pen because a blue light isn’t flashing. I tried unplugging the USB cord and plugging it...
  10. Graphics Tablet Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphics Tablet Issues: I have a X-pen star03 graphics tablet and when I hook it up to other computers the hidden icon immediately pops up on the task bar and I just can set it up from there, But when I set it up to the windows 10 tablet, my pen pressure doesn't work ( which is only the case if you...