Windows 10: Keypad and mouse pad suddenly stopped working windows 10

Discus and support Keypad and mouse pad suddenly stopped working windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using hp pavilion g6 laptop with windows 10 along with Ubuntu dual boot.Keypad and mouse pad suddenly stopped working windows 10 but working fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VigneshRamasamy, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Keypad and mouse pad suddenly stopped working windows 10

I am using hp pavilion g6 laptop with windows 10 along with Ubuntu dual boot.Keypad and mouse pad suddenly stopped working windows 10 but working fine in boot menu and as well as in Ubuntu.

i tried every troubleshooting steps but no use

The device status for keypad in device manager:

This device cannot start. (Code 10)
    The device is not in a valid state to perform this request.

The device status for mousepad in device manager:

This device cannot start. (Code 10)
    Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API.

Please provide me an working dilution.

:)

VigneshRamasamy, Apr 30, 2019

2. mouse pad stopped working after Windows 10 upgrade

I downloaded Windows 10 and my mouse touch pad stopped working, so I had to restore windows 7. Any suggestions anybody please?

Original Title: mouse pad

Bangalore Torpedo, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Mouse pad stopped working

Installed windows 10 and my mouse pad stopped working. Was working before but a usb mouse will work. How do I fix this?

The computer is an aspire E 11

CarltonWilliames, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Keypad and mouse pad suddenly stopped working windows 10

touch pad has stopped working

touch pad stopped working. It is not listed under mouse as an option.

patrickabbott, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Keypad and mouse pad suddenly stopped working windows 10

1. Keypad and mouse pad suddenly stopped working windows 10 - Similar Threads - Keypad mouse pad

2. Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly: This is kind of complicated, but I'm hoping someone has some insight.I have an All In One HP running Windows 10. Lately it's been doing some odd things -- gets unresponsive and requires a restart, which has always helped.Today the keyboard and mouse stopped working all of a...
  3. Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly: This is kind of complicated, but I'm hoping someone has some insight.I have an All In One HP running Windows 10. Lately it's been doing some odd things -- gets unresponsive and requires a restart, which has always helped.Today the keyboard and mouse stopped working all of a...
  4. not work mouse pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not work mouse pad: not work mouse pad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-work-mouse-pad/1817cee6-5597-4f52-92e3-81b0549eaba2
  5. not work mouse pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not work mouse pad: not work mouse pad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-work-mouse-pad/1817cee6-5597-4f52-92e3-81b0549eaba2
  6. not work mouse pad

7. Keypad and Touch Pad unresponsive

Keypad and Touch Pad unresponsive: I have Surface Pro 5 tablet. Its keypad as also touch pad are not responding. As a result I cannot find the curser. Having a touch screen and pen helps but it is quite tedious for normal typing etc. Please advise....
  8. Mouse and track pad stopped working

Mouse and track pad stopped working: I was coding using python on my laptop and my usb mouse shut off. I tried plugging it into other usb ports and it wouldn’t work. My trackpad is also not working at all and won’t respond to me sliding or pressing it. How can I fix this?...
  9. My Mouse suddenly stop working in windows 10.

My Mouse suddenly stop working in windows 10.: My Mouse(HID-Compliant mouse)suddenly stop working in windows 10. I already checked some solutions from Microsoft Community forum but all they says that the update KB4074588 causing problem.Nevertheless I checked there is not any update name KB4074588 listed in my updates in...
  10. keypad mouse is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keypad mouse is not working: I am unable to move or see my mouse. currently I am tabbing in order to search etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/keypad-mouse-is-not-working/2d697e97-5965-454c-8bd0-76433471e398

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sculpt mouse stop working after 1903 windows update