Windows 10: Keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no...

Discus and support Keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no longer works in Windows 10. I've replaced the battery and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tdehan, Sep 17, 2018.

1. tdehan Win User

Keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no...

The keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no longer works in Windows 10. I've replaced the battery and downloaded the latest Keyboard drivers. What am I missing?

:)

tdehan, Sep 17, 2018

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, Mouse and Numeric keypad

I had a set of the above ie Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic keyboard, moue and numeric keypad which all worked fine until I broke the bluetooth receiver.

I bought a universal bluetooth receiver but it didn't work and so I returned it.

I ended up buying a new keyboard on its own with a bluetooth receiver. It didn't come with the numeric keypad or mouse.

I've been trying to connect up my old mouse and numeric keypad to the new bluetooth receiver but with no joy.

I have followed various steps suggested when I have searched for the solution, including uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers etc.

My computer is not finding the mouse.

How can I pair up my old mouse and numeric keypad with the new keyboard and receiver?

Thank you

Modified title from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Other

RebeccaSegal, Sep 17, 2018
  3. bobsboy Win User
    Microsoft sculpt keyboard, mouse and keypad

i installed Microsoft WIndows 10 and purchased a Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard, mouse and numbers keypad. The keyboard and mouse work fine, but the numbers keypad only works on my wife's account, not on mine. Any ideas? Thanks.

bobsboy, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no...

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard For Business - keyboard and keypad set - USB RECEIVER REPLACEMENT???

My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard For Business - keyboard and keypad set
    USB Receiver broke! I need to just replace that piece of it. Please please please advise! I love this product! Thanks.

KateHuffman, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no...

1. Keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no... - Similar Threads - Keypad Microsoft Sculpt

2. My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...: I have used the ergonomic keyboard and mouse for my laptops for years, and the new surface laptop 6 I just received doesn't seem to have wireless discovery - only blue tooth discovery options. I'd like to be able to continue to use my mouse, keyboard and number pad - all...
  3. My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...: I have used the ergonomic keyboard and mouse for my laptops for years, and the new surface laptop 6 I just received doesn't seem to have wireless discovery - only blue tooth discovery options. I'd like to be able to continue to use my mouse, keyboard and number pad - all...
  4. Ergonomic mouse, keyboard, keypad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ergonomic mouse, keyboard, keypad.: I have the ergonomic mouse, keyboard and nuber keypad combo and the left click button no longer works. this is the second that has done this to me so it's getting expensive.How can I resolve?...
  5. Ergonomic mouse, keyboard, keypad.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ergonomic mouse, keyboard, keypad.: I have the ergonomic mouse, keyboard and nuber keypad combo and the left click button no longer works. this is the second that has done this to me so it's getting expensive.How can I resolve?...
  6. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse: I have several different sets of the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse. Sometimes things get mixed up, is there a way I can tell which dongle goes with which keyboard, 10-key, and mouse?...
  7. Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Desktop Combo

Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Desktop Combo: My number pad is not working on my computer. I have changed the batteries, made sure all of the drivers are up to date, and finally tried it on another computer and it worked! But it will not work on mine nor will the other one that is working, work on my computer. I am...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Bundle

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Bundle: I bought a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Bundle a little over a year ago. I've noticed that the mouse has not been working well lately (yes, I've changed the batteries) but my keyboard is great. If I were to buy a new MS ergo mouse (like the one I have),...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop USB Port Keyboard and Mouse Combo Constantly disconnects

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop USB Port Keyboard and Mouse Combo Constantly disconnects: So when it's connected all is well. Keyborard, keypad and mouse all work fine. At varying timeframes on two different computers it loses connection. If I pull out the reciever and put it back in it reconnects for again for awhile then loses connection again. This happens...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse problems

Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse problems: I am having major problems with the Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse combo sets. I'm an IT consultant and I have recommended several of these sets to customers. I would say that I have about an 80% failure rate with these devices. I've had to return them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sculpt numeric keypad work with any receiver

2. microsoft ergonomic keyboard number pad not working

3. receiver microsoft sculpt dual receiver mouse and keyboard

4. microsoft scuplpt keypad keypad kaputt,
  5. Microsoft Sculpt wireless numeric keypad battery,
  6. sculpt mouse and keyboard keypad driver