Windows 10: Keypad keys

Discus and support Keypad keys in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Where may I get the hash digit please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keypad-keys/523ee659-fbec-492a-98bd-2af02fe631e8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KipsangSambai, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Keypad keys

Where may I get the hash digit please?

:)

KipsangSambai, Jan 30, 2019
  2. nonthasak Win User

E72 shortcut key, keypad lock

Can anybody suggest the short cut key to lock the keypad for E72 rather than hit the power button and choose keypad lock option. We can do selection key (menu) + function key (most lower left button).

Really Thanks

nonthasak, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Pointer and keypad

Hi,

With Mouse Keys, you can use the numeric keypad on your keyboard, instead of the mouse, to move the pointer. To turn on Mouse Keys, you can follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, type Ease of Access Center, and select it from the list of results.
    • Click Make the mouse easier to use.
    • Under Control the mouse with the keyboard, select the
      Turn on Mouse Keys check box

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Paulr Win User

Keypad keys

Unicodes and language packs

Several work arounds can be found at http://www.johndcook.com/blog/2008/0...rs-in-windows/
    1. as I suggested above, U+(hexcode) Alt-X
    2. edit a registry key and hold down the Alt key while entering the code on the numeric keypad
    3. download the free utility called UnicodeInput, which pops up with the Alt-+ key
    None of these are useful on my Surface Pro virtual keyboard which is missing both the Alt key numeric keypad *Sad

Paulr, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Keypad keys

1. Keypad keys - Similar Threads - Keypad keys

2. The Spacebar, 'B' and 'N' keys, Arrow keys except the Up key, and '3' on the Numeric keypad...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Spacebar, 'B' and 'N' keys, Arrow keys except the Up key, and '3' on the Numeric keypad...: Hello!I have a Lenovo Ideapad 110-15ISK with the following description:Model: 80UDProcessor: Core i3-6100U @ 2.3GHzI have Windows 10 Home 22H2 with OS Build 10.0.19045.I'm currently facing an issue regarding my laptop's keyboard with several keys not working at all. These...
  3. The Spacebar, 'B' and 'N' keys, Arrow keys except the Up key, and '3' on the Numeric keypad...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Spacebar, 'B' and 'N' keys, Arrow keys except the Up key, and '3' on the Numeric keypad...: Hello!I have a Lenovo Ideapad 110-15ISK with the following description:Model: 80UDProcessor: Core i3-6100U @ 2.3GHzI have Windows 10 Home 22H2 with OS Build 10.0.19045.I'm currently facing an issue regarding my laptop's keyboard with several keys not working at all. These...
  4. The Spacebar, 'B' and 'N' keys, Arrow keys except the Up key, and '3' on the Numeric keypad...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Question: Can I require a 10-digit security key using a USB Num Lock keypad on top of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: Can I require a 10-digit security key using a USB Num Lock keypad on top of...: Though not as serious as burglary in the first degree, including home invasion, I'm sure someone doing anything without my consent with my PC would be extremely harmful and exasperating to say the least....
  6. Question: Can I require a 10-digit security key using a USB Num Lock keypad on top of...

Question: Can I require a 10-digit security key using a USB Num Lock keypad on top of...: Though not as serious as burglary in the first degree, including home invasion, I'm sure someone doing anything without my consent with my PC would be extremely harmful and exasperating to say the least....
  7. mini keypads each with 7 keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mini keypads each with 7 keys.: I have 2 mini keypads each with 7 keys. If I program one, the other is automatically programmed the same way. How can I make the two pads function independently of one another so that in effect I would have 14 keys?...
  8. mini keypads each with 7 keys.

mini keypads each with 7 keys.: I have 2 mini keypads each with 7 keys. If I program one, the other is automatically programmed the same way. How can I make the two pads function independently of one another so that in effect I would have 14 keys?...
  9. mini keypads each with 7 keys.

10. Lenovo keypad number keys

Lenovo keypad number keys: I am failing to use my number keys except for 5 and 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-keypad-number-keys/4e5fe632-5e2b-4b83-a7ca-ed31ad4bbf7f