Windows 10: keypad mouse is not working

Discus and support keypad mouse is not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am unable to move or see my mouse. currently I am tabbing in order to search etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BernadetteNewlin, Sep 15, 2018.

1. keypad mouse is not working

I am unable to move or see my mouse. currently I am tabbing in order to search etc.

:)

BernadetteNewlin, Sep 15, 2018

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, Mouse and Numeric keypad

I had a set of the above ie Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic keyboard, moue and numeric keypad which all worked fine until I broke the bluetooth receiver.

I bought a universal bluetooth receiver but it didn't work and so I returned it.

I ended up buying a new keyboard on its own with a bluetooth receiver. It didn't come with the numeric keypad or mouse.

I've been trying to connect up my old mouse and numeric keypad to the new bluetooth receiver but with no joy.

I have followed various steps suggested when I have searched for the solution, including uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers etc.

My computer is not finding the mouse.

How can I pair up my old mouse and numeric keypad with the new keyboard and receiver?

Thank you

Modified title from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Other

RebeccaSegal, Sep 15, 2018
  3. mouse axis ''X'' is now ''Y'' and viceversa

Hi Richiesco,

I would suggest you to test the issue plugging in a different mouse and see if the issue persists.

You may also test the same mouse on a different computer and let us know the results.

I would also suggest you to follow these steps and test the issue:

• Click on Start.
    • Search for Ease of Access and click on Ease of Access mouse settings.
    • Turn on Use numeric keypad to move mouse around the screen.
    • Check if the mouse moves in the right direction when you use the numeric keypad on the keyboard.

Let us know if it helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Sep 15, 2018
  4. keypad mouse is not working

Wireless mouse and keypad not working

Original Title: john

I downloaded Windows10 and now my wireless keypad and mouse are frozen and I cannot access my PC. Both the mouse and keypad worked fine before the download. How can I fix this problem.

Should I uninstall the upgrade and if so how do I do that with my mouse and keypad frozen

johnnolanZZ, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

keypad mouse is not working

1. keypad mouse is not working - Similar Threads - keypad mouse working

2. My keypad is not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keypad is not Working: My keypad is not working on the home screen It works on the lock screen but as soon as it opens the keypad stops working I tried using the keyboard on a different pc, it works there but it does not work on my current pc...
  3. My keypad is not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keypad is not Working: My keypad is not working on the home screen It works on the lock screen but as soon as it opens the keypad stops working I tried using the keyboard on a different pc, it works there but it does not work on my current pc...
  4. keypad is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keypad is not working.: Number keypad is not working and the f12 stays on. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keypad-is-not-working/9746e439-af3a-4eb1-8b9c-dca55e3663e1
  5. keypad is not working.

keypad is not working.: Number keypad is not working and the f12 stays on. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keypad-is-not-working/9746e439-af3a-4eb1-8b9c-dca55e3663e1
  6. Ergonomic mouse, keyboard, keypad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ergonomic mouse, keyboard, keypad.: I have the ergonomic mouse, keyboard and nuber keypad combo and the left click button no longer works. this is the second that has done this to me so it's getting expensive.How can I resolve?...
  7. Ergonomic mouse, keyboard, keypad.

Ergonomic mouse, keyboard, keypad.: I have the ergonomic mouse, keyboard and nuber keypad combo and the left click button no longer works. this is the second that has done this to me so it's getting expensive.How can I resolve?...
  8. Mouse pointer and keypad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse pointer and keypad: I am using windows 10 home 1909 version since last 9 months. Today I faced an issue. It was when I press win + any alphabet , let suppose Win + E then file explorer is not opening. Only windows panel is opening as like when we press windows button. Second one is, when i...
  9. Keypad/Touchpad Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keypad/Touchpad Not Working: Hi all. I don't know if it is called a touchpad or a keypad!! Either/or, it has stopped working on my Samsung laptop. My keyboard is working fine and when I plugged in a mouse, thank heavens, that still worked. I fixed this problem a year or two back, now, the problem is...
  10. Microsoft 5050 keyboard and mouse numeric keypad not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft 5050 keyboard and mouse numeric keypad not working.: Numeric pad numbers, on the right, do not work, numbers across top of keyboard do work. I am running Windows 10, 64 bit with the latest update and the latest software from Microsoft for the 5050 keyboard and mouse. The issue began after an automatic Windows 10 update over a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Keypad mouse is not workingchange mouse setting