Windows 10: keypad

Discus and support keypad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. My keypad is not working properly. Can you please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CherylSabio, Jan 14, 2019.

1. keypad

Hello. My keypad is not working properly. Can you please help me

:)

CherylSabio, Jan 14, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Pointer and keypad

Hi,

With Mouse Keys, you can use the numeric keypad on your keyboard, instead of the mouse, to move the pointer. To turn on Mouse Keys, you can follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, type Ease of Access Center, and select it from the list of results.
    • Click Make the mouse easier to use.
    • Under Control the mouse with the keyboard, select the
      Turn on Mouse Keys check box

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Numeric Keypad not working even if NumLock is enabled

Hi Lance,

Having an outdated or incompatible keyboard driver could be a possible reason why you are experiencing an issue with using the numeric keypad. For us to provide an accurate resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer settings before this issue occurred?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you are trying to use the numeric keypad?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running the automated troubleshooter for devices and hardware. This tool can scan and repair damaged drivers of the peripherals that are connected to your computer. Visit this
    link, click on
    Find and fix problems with devices and hardware and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Wolffie Win User

keypad

Setting up Keypad

How do I set up my keyboard so my keypad is activated on startup?
    Every time I punch in a password, I get it wrong because I keep forgetting that the keypad isn't activated *Eek
    TIA

Wolffie, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

keypad

1. keypad - Similar Threads - keypad

2. My keypad is not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keypad is not Working: My keypad is not working on the home screen It works on the lock screen but as soon as it opens the keypad stops working I tried using the keyboard on a different pc, it works there but it does not work on my current pc...
  3. My keypad is not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My keypad is not Working: My keypad is not working on the home screen It works on the lock screen but as soon as it opens the keypad stops working I tried using the keyboard on a different pc, it works there but it does not work on my current pc...
  4. My keypad is not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Numeric keypad 'off' has changed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Numeric keypad 'off' has changed.: Dell Inspiron 15 laptop Windows 11, version 22H2 installed 2022-10-03. Num lock 'on' works fine, and 'off' used to do nothing - also fine. After updates installed Oct 29th num lock 'off' results in these shortcuts when applicable number is pressed: 1 end of the line 2 down...
  6. Numeric keypad 'off' has changed.

Numeric keypad 'off' has changed.: Dell Inspiron 15 laptop Windows 11, version 22H2 installed 2022-10-03. Num lock 'on' works fine, and 'off' used to do nothing - also fine. After updates installed Oct 29th num lock 'off' results in these shortcuts when applicable number is pressed: 1 end of the line 2 down...
  7. Whenever i click 'Backspace' my 'keypad dot' keep pressing as if im holding it down but im not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever i click 'Backspace' my 'keypad dot' keep pressing as if im holding it down but im not: When ever i click Backspace my kaypad 'Dot' keep pressing repeatedly as if im pressing it down but i am not, what is the reason behind it? And how do i fix it? Please explain it step by step if possible.Im sure that its the Dot in the keypad is the one being pressed because i...
  8. Whenever i click 'Backspace' my 'keypad dot' keep pressing as if im holding it down but im not

Whenever i click 'Backspace' my 'keypad dot' keep pressing as if im holding it down but im not: When ever i click Backspace my kaypad 'Dot' keep pressing repeatedly as if im pressing it down but i am not, what is the reason behind it? And how do i fix it? Please explain it step by step if possible.Im sure that its the Dot in the keypad is the one being pressed because i...
  9. Whenever i click 'Backspace' my 'keypad dot' keep pressing as if im holding it down but im not

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How to disable virtual keypad when keyboard is attached?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable virtual keypad when keyboard is attached?: Every time I go to a different tab, discord channel, web page, or app that has a text box, the virtual keyboard pops up, covering half the screen. Despite the fact that I have the settings for it to only do that if I don't have a keyboard attached, and I am currently using a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my touchscreen keypad is stopping my hardware keypad from running