Windows 10: Keys and mouse clicking by themselves

Discus and support Keys and mouse clicking by themselves in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; when i play my pc its normal until like 30 minutes later and the keys on my keyboard keep pressing on themselves. what should i do? note: i have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BoJerim, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Keys and mouse clicking by themselves

when i play my pc its normal until like 30 minutes later and the keys on my keyboard keep pressing on themselves. what should i do? note: i have a razor keyboard if that helps at all

submitted by /u/BoJerim
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BoJerim, Mar 25, 2020

2. Mouse click

Hi,

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps.

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Keys and mouse clicking by themselves

Mouse started double clicking on single click file randomly.

Hi KathZ,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• Which version of Windows you are using? (To check, type: winver in start menu and hit enter.)
    • Does this issue occur on a different mouse?

This issue happens, if there is mouse/hardware issue or it can be settings issue. I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps as mentioned below:

Method 1: Restore the defaults.

1. Press Windows
      and E key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Go to View tab on the top.
    3. Click on Options > Click on Change folder and Search options.
    4. Click on Restore Defaults.
      Click on Apply and Ok.

Method 2: Change the Mouse settings.

1. Click on the Settings icon from the start menu.
    2. Click on Devices > Click on Mouse from the left panel of the window.
    3. Click on Additional Mouse Options from the right pane.
    4. This will open the Mouse Properties window, go to Buttons tab.
    5. Under the Double click speed, drag the slider to the left to slow down the double click speed.
    6. Next, go to Pointer options tab, uncheck the "Enhance Pointer Precision" to
      disable pointer precision to slow down the mouse.

For more information, I would suggest you to follow the
    steps
    provided in the post on 'Windows 10 mouse has started double clicking on single click randomly'.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Keys and mouse clicking by themselves

1. Keys and mouse clicking by themselves - Similar Threads - Keys mouse clicking

2. Keyboard and Mouse filter devices install themselves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Mouse filter devices install themselves: Hello,I recently came across some strange devices that reinstall themselves when I remove them.I wonder where they come from and what they do. Device Manager doesn't tell me anything that would improve my skeptical attitude towards these devices:As it seems the parent Device...
  3. Keyboard and Mouse filter devices install themselves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse filter devices install themselves: Hello,I recently came across some strange devices that reinstall themselves when I remove them.I wonder where they come from and what they do. Device Manager doesn't tell me anything that would improve my skeptical attitude towards these devices:As it seems the parent Device...
  4. Mouse not clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not clicking: So before I write anything, this is fixed. I just restarted my computer and it works fine. It was break in my class and all of a sudden my friend swiped his hand on my keyboard and pressed a bunch of keys. I don't know which keys, other than F7 because it gives the little "do...
  5. Mouse not clicking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse not clicking: So before I write anything, this is fixed. I just restarted my computer and it works fine. It was break in my class and all of a sudden my friend swiped his hand on my keyboard and pressed a bunch of keys. I don't know which keys, other than F7 because it gives the little "do...
  6. The F11 key click locks my mouse until I click

in Windows 10 Customization
    The F11 key click locks my mouse until I click: All of a sudden, My F11 key makes it so my mouse holds down click. So when I'm animating in my animation software, And I click F11 for a shortcut, It just starts clicking on everything Its like a click lock. Through the key F11. How to heck do I turn it off?...
  7. mouse clicking

mouse clicking: Hi How do I stop the clicking sound on my mouse. When on Zoom and sharing my screen, the participants can hear eveyr click I make which is annoying. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-clicking/85c35be9-e1c8-45b2-8df2-135bfda8dafe
  8. Mouse Clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Clicks: Hey guys, Back at it again with another question. This time involving the upgrade from Windows 7 - 10. Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, I have been liking the file types and the simple stuff. This question has been solved before but since Windows 10 has evolved since...
  9. Mouse clicks

Mouse clicks: Hello, I noticed that when you go to a button to click on it, the computer doesnt register your click until you release the mouse button, as opposed to simply depressing it. I would like to change that, so that it registers the input when the mouse button is depressed as...
  10. Enter key is acting as left mouse click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enter key is acting as left mouse click: So I have had my wired mouse and keyboard for a while, some months, never had any issues. Last night I went to control panel, went to uninstall a program, and I repaired both X64 and X86 Microsoft visual C++ programs. I reset my PC today while getting several PC updates....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mouse hovers opens windows10