Windows 10: Keys are Acting Weird

Discus and support Keys are Acting Weird in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I am typing, certain key combinations act strange. When you type and you are holding down one key then press another, the second key you press... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChrisRuggiero1, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Keys are Acting Weird

When I am typing, certain key combinations act strange. When you type and you are holding down one key then press another, the second key you press shows up. Hold down t and hit y, you will get "ty" However, when I try this with q and w it doesn't work. If I'm holding q, I cannot type w at the same time, and vice versa. I do not know why this is happening, but I think it is a software issue because both my q and w keys work separately, but cannot be pressed together. As to what could have caused it, I do not know, I was running Defraggler on my PC before and it got interrupted, so maybe it mes

:)

ChrisRuggiero1, Jan 26, 2022

2. Computer is acting weird

My windows 10 has been acting weird recently and it would randomly open up random apps when im not touching the computer. I have reset it many times it, tried to shut it down than turn it back on but nothing is working.its also virus protected but it still
    acts weird.

jaquelinesumba, Jan 26, 2022
  3. Asus R510LN Ethernet/Wireless acting weird

Okay, it sounds like your adapter settings may need to be checked. Follow these steps:

Right click on your network icon down in the bottom corner, select Open Network and Sharing Center

Click on Change Adapter Settings on the left side

Keys are Acting Weird [​IMG]

Find your wireless adapter. Yours may be called something different than mine. Right click on it, and click properties

Select Internet Protocol Version 4 and click properties

Make sure your settings look like this, meaning both fields are set to obtain an address automatically.

Click OK, then close and see if this helps.

ArazelEternal, Jan 26, 2022
  4. Keys are Acting Weird

Mouse acting weird

After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes.

I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue.

AaronBrowning, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Keys are Acting Weird

1. Keys are Acting Weird - Similar Threads - Keys are Acting

2. ALT key is acting weird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ALT key is acting weird: Hello, I don't know if this is a bug or a virus. The alt keys launches a burst of commands on Chrome or Edge: - https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2044782- https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2044904- https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2044773-...
  3. Why is my windows key acting weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my windows key acting weird: Whenever I use my window key anywhere, the start menu wont come up, but for someone reason when im in the window powershell, it works. All the commands work such as windows key + G, its just the window start menu wont come up unless im in the window powershell....
  4. Why is my windows key acting weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is my windows key acting weird: Whenever I use my window key anywhere, the start menu wont come up, but for someone reason when im in the window powershell, it works. All the commands work such as windows key + G, its just the window start menu wont come up unless im in the window powershell....
  5. My control key is acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My control key is acting weird: Dear forum,I am recently having some troubles with my control key. It was working fine until after I cleaned my keybored, every control hotkey now does something different. Control 123 opens what ever in on the task bar rather than switching between pages on chrome. Ctrl c v...
  6. My control key is acting weird

My control key is acting weird: Dear forum,I am recently having some troubles with my control key. It was working fine until after I cleaned my keybored, every control hotkey now does something different. Control 123 opens what ever in on the task bar rather than switching between pages on chrome. Ctrl c v...
  7. My control key is acting weird

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Keys are Acting Weird

Keys are Acting Weird: When I am typing, certain key combinations act strange. When you type and you are holding down one key then press another, the second key you press shows up. Hold down t and hit y, you will get "ty" However, when I try this with q and w it doesn't work. If I'm holding q, I...
  9. caps lock key acts weird...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    caps lock key acts weird...: When I press caps lock and try to type, various keys go crazy, they type a few letters, for example: W - URW S - 65S Y - NBY X - MVX When I type key + shift, it works normally. Also, these keys that go crazy always type the same combination of letters (also, S, Y and X...
  10. Tab Key is acting really weird.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tab Key is acting really weird.: Hello. So i have done something on my keyboard and now i do not know how to change it back. Basically when i hold down my tab key its acting as i would keep pressing it over and over. I would really appreciate a solution to this....