Windows 10: Keys delayed on Windows 10

Discus and support Keys delayed on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was playing a game and out of no were my key stop working but if I hold them they do work I don't understand at all why but it's happened only once... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MARIAFOLEY, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Keys delayed on Windows 10

I was playing a game and out of no were my key stop working but if I hold them they do work I don't understand at all why but it's happened only once so far and it's making me mad can someone help me?

:)

MARIAFOLEY, Dec 21, 2018

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Keys delayed on Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Keys delayed on Windows 10

1. Keys delayed on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Keys delayed

2. My CTRL key is not recognized/delayed when pressing other buttons at the same time!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My CTRL key is not recognized/delayed when pressing other buttons at the same time!: Hello, this started happening like 2 weeks ago, even though i have been using my laptop for almost a year with no issues so far, and it is very annoying. Somehow, im not sure how to trigger it consistently, but whenever i press the SHIFT key and quickly press CTRL key right...
  3. My CTRL key is not recognized/delayed when pressing other buttons at the same time!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My CTRL key is not recognized/delayed when pressing other buttons at the same time!: Hello, this started happening like 2 weeks ago, even though i have been using my laptop for almost a year with no issues so far, and it is very annoying. Somehow, im not sure how to trigger it consistently, but whenever i press the SHIFT key and quickly press CTRL key right...
  4. Delay on the ñ key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delay on the ñ key: Hello. I have recently upgraded to Windows 11 only a few days ago.I have a Spanish-Spain keyboard Havit HV-KB391L. Before the upgrade I never had a problem with the input, ever. However, I quickly noticed that whenever I tap the ñ like any other normal key, nothing gets...
  5. Delay on the ñ key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delay on the ñ key: Hello. I have recently upgraded to Windows 11 only a few days ago.I have a Spanish-Spain keyboard Havit HV-KB391L. Before the upgrade I never had a problem with the input, ever. However, I quickly noticed that whenever I tap the ñ like any other normal key, nothing gets...
  6. What is the difference between Key Repeat rate and Repeat delay

in Windows 10 News
    What is the difference between Key Repeat rate and Repeat delay: [ATTACH]When configuring Keyboard Properties, you will find two settings— Repeat Delay and Repeat Rate. […] This article What is the difference between Key Repeat rate and Repeat delay first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Trackpad delays every 2 seconds whenever I hold down a key :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trackpad delays every 2 seconds whenever I hold down a key :(: I've searched all over the web for this and I still couldn't find a solution. I've tried editing the registry editor, I've tried using the Synaptics trackpad settings, but none of these worked. I have an HP Spectre Laptop and since the beginning, I couldn't use my trackpad...
  8. @' key on a much longer delay than every other key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    @' key on a much longer delay than every other key: Hi guys, I have a real weird issue on a dell 3580. The @ and ' Key is delayed by maybe 500ms-1s but only in windows. This occurs on usb keyboards as well as internal one and does not occur when the machine is in a virtualbox or booted to a live USB........ what the heck...
  9. Disable Windows 10 Startup Delay using StartupDelayInMSec Registry key

in Windows 10 News
    Disable Windows 10 Startup Delay using StartupDelayInMSec Registry key: [ATTACH]When you start up your Windows 10 PC, it takes around 10 seconds of delay. This delay helps Windows OS start System Services and load […] This article Disable Windows 10 Startup Delay using StartupDelayInMSec Registry key first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  10. Delay on a particular key: ñ

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Delay on a particular key: ñ: Hi, I've read several answers but none seems to refer to my problem. My keyboard is in spanish Logitech K850 and whenever I try to use the "ñ" it doesn't write it. I have to press up to 1 or 2 seconds and then it writes several times the "ñ". At first I thought it was the...