Windows 10: Keys Getting Stuck

Discus and support Keys Getting Stuck in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm using a desktop computer with a USB Gaming Keyboard. The WASD keys and Spacebar occasionally get stuck (command-wise) when I play games. There is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SerialGamez, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Keys Getting Stuck

I'm using a desktop computer with a USB Gaming Keyboard. The WASD keys and Spacebar occasionally get stuck (command-wise) when I play games. There is something wrong with the computer, not the keyboard because it happened to another USB keyboard that i plugged in. The power saving option doesn't fix it. My computer is up to date and changing USB ports doesn't help.

:)

SerialGamez, Aug 5, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Keys Getting Stuck

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

Keys Getting Stuck

1. Keys Getting Stuck - Similar Threads - Keys Getting Stuck

2. My W key will get stuck, but isn't physically stuck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My W key will get stuck, but isn't physically stuck: Long story short, and I've only noticed this within the last three weeks, my W key will sometimes get stuck when I'm playing video games. Never when I'm typing, only when playing video games. Except it physically isn't stuck, as once I tap it, it pops right back up. I have...
  3. Number stuck, no stuck key

Number stuck, no stuck key: Random number stuck on with no stuck keys, Have to restart to stop infinite number . HP OPP All-in-One https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/number-stuck-no-stuck-key/1388027c-e313-4d25-b719-807e7638fac4
  4. Getting a product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting a product key: Will I have to buy a copy of windows 10 to get a product key if I used the media creation tool to put windows 10 on a new pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-a-product-key/34782f16-b11d-448e-8e90-3c7ae583b8d8
  5. Up key stuck, not physically.

Up key stuck, not physically.: It's been happening for a while. Every time I open a menu, no matter if it's the Windows menu, or the search menu, or the options menu, my laptop will think that the up key is being pressed and it will scroll up non-stop. I'm running Windows 10 64-bit on an Asus X556UAK....
  6. Windows key stuck "not really"

Windows key stuck "not really": My wife bought a laptop about 3 weeks ago. From yesterday the windows button seemed to be pressing itself constantly. Today things got bad. From getting stuck completely after a while to, I can't even go into my computer, bad. What can I do about this?...
  7. Alt-key stuck

Alt-key stuck: Hey all, I'm having a problem where my alt-key seems to be active all of the time. The alt key is pressed down whether or not I have a keyboard physically connected. Meaning when I use the On Screen Keyboard it displays it as pressed down. I checked and do not have...
  8. Shift Key Input gets stuck. The longer I hold it, the longer it remains stuck for.

Shift Key Input gets stuck. The longer I hold it, the longer it remains stuck for.: Hello! I've had this issue for around 4 months now, and have been unable to solve it since discovering it. The shift key input on my keyboard becomes stuck. Not physically stuck, but the input becomes stuck for a while after I release the key. I do not think this is a...
  9. Modifiers getting 'stuck' on tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Modifiers getting 'stuck' on tablet: I have a problem where sometimes a modifier will get 'stuck'. So the OS thinks that the alt, windows, control, or shift (or some combination thereof) is held down when it is not. This occurs seemingly at random, even when I have not pressed those buttons for some time. By...
  10. Getting stuck at the login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting stuck at the login screen: A new issue seems to have appeared on a fairly recent clean install of Windows. This is a UEFI install from USB using the most up to date Anniversary Update. It had been working perfectly for a month or so but over the last few days I have noticed on boot up a rather long...