Windows 10: Keys getting stuck.

Discus and support Keys getting stuck. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I recently updated my windows 10 this morning after putting it off for awhile. When I got home it said that my PC needed repaired. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ArcticWolf321, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Keys getting stuck.

Hi everyone. I recently updated my windows 10 this morning after putting it off for awhile. When I got home it said that my PC needed repaired. I am trying to go to a restore point but when I try to type my password in, the key acts like it's being held down when it's not. For example if I press "a" it will type "aaaaaaaaaaa". It only does it on this window and i can confirm that it's not a keyboard issue.

submitted by /u/ArcticWolf321
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ArcticWolf321, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Keys getting stuck.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Keys getting stuck.

1. Keys getting stuck. - Similar Threads - Keys getting stuck

2. Keys randomly get stuck while gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keys randomly get stuck while gaming.: I recently bought an MSI katana gaming laptop and during gaming the key i'm holding would randomly stay stuck for a few seconds.Like i would be gaming overwatch and sometimes i let go of the walk forward key but keep walking forward for a few seconds, and other keys don't...
  3. Keyboard Key getting stuck not physically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Key getting stuck not physically: I am using a Razer Blade 14 2023Sometimes when I am typing, after letting go a key that same key would just continue to be register resulting in the same key being typed repeatedly until i press that same key again, or another case is that key not being registered. Originally...
  4. Keyboard Key getting stuck not physically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Key getting stuck not physically: I am using a Razer Blade 14 2023Sometimes when I am typing, after letting go a key that same key would just continue to be register resulting in the same key being typed repeatedly until i press that same key again, or another case is that key not being registered. Originally...
  5. My control key gets "stuck".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My control key gets "stuck".: Hey so my left ctrl key gets stuck not physically but the pc thinks that the input is there, I have tried changing keyboards but the problem persists. This mainly happens when I play games any fixes?...
  6. My control key gets "stuck".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My control key gets "stuck".: Hey so my left ctrl key gets stuck not physically but the pc thinks that the input is there, I have tried changing keyboards but the problem persists. This mainly happens when I play games any fixes?...
  7. Game getting frozen and keys getting stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game getting frozen and keys getting stuck: I have a recurring problem that is, sometimes when I'm playing, for example Minecraft, GTA SA or Forza, my game hangs for a few seconds and when it returns to normal, the key I was pressing is stuck for a few seconds, or the game is frozen for a few seconds. Is there anything...
  8. Keyboard keys getting stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard keys getting stuck: Hi, i need help with my keyboard on my laptop, the keys are getting stuck only when i am gaming, i don’t think its a hardware issue as when i took the key off and pressed down with only my bare finger on to the input panel even then the W key would think its still being used...
  9. My W key will get stuck, but isn't physically stuck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My W key will get stuck, but isn't physically stuck: Long story short, and I've only noticed this within the last three weeks, my W key will sometimes get stuck when I'm playing video games. Never when I'm typing, only when playing video games. Except it physically isn't stuck, as once I tap it, it pops right back up. I have...
  10. Keys Getting Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keys Getting Stuck: I'm using a desktop computer with a USB Gaming Keyboard. The WASD keys and Spacebar occasionally get stuck (command-wise) when I play games. There is something wrong with the computer, not the keyboard because it happened to another USB keyboard that i plugged in. The power...