Windows 10: Keys not responding

Discus and support Keys not responding in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This my my brand new laptop and all my other drivers are also updated. But the function keys on laptop are not responding at all not even a single... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Viryal, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Viryal Win User

Keys not responding

This my my brand new laptop and all my other drivers are also updated. But the function keys on laptop are not responding at all not even a single one. So, I think it's definitely not a hardware problem. Keyboard settings have no option to enable/disable them.

:)

Viryal, Sep 23, 2020

2. Get Windows 10 app not responding after changing product key

• Windows 8.1 was with KMS license
    • Reserved free upgrade to Windows 10
    • Bought Windows 8.1 product key and changed product key via PC info app
    • Get Windows 10 app not responding.
    Steps tried

• Uninstall KB 3035583 using wusa /uninstall
    • Restart
    • Reinstall KB 3035583 using Windows Update
    • Restart
    • Click on Get Windows 10 icon, not responding.

Yao BinThen, Sep 23, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Keys not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Keys not responding

Win key not responding

win + d not respond, but am sure it is because the windown key (window 10), is no longer responding

am using a a microsfot 600 KB.. new... old one it worked for key

any suggestions pls

SimonLawrence1, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Keys not responding

1. Keys not responding - Similar Threads - Keys responding

2. When I press certain keys, it's like not working and when it does the key responds as like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I press certain keys, it's like not working and when it does the key responds as like...: When I press Y, U, I, H, J, K, L, and N , and M it all responds as something other than the key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-certain-keys-its-like-not-working-and/be5561c4-b1c9-41f0-a09a-f87aaf8ee646
  3. When I press certain keys, it's like not working and when it does the key responds as like...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I press certain keys, it's like not working and when it does the key responds as like...: When I press Y, U, I, H, J, K, L, and N , and M it all responds as something other than the key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-certain-keys-its-like-not-working-and/be5561c4-b1c9-41f0-a09a-f87aaf8ee646
  4. R key and X key of my laptop keyboard can't respond.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    R key and X key of my laptop keyboard can't respond.: I use omen2021, and my external keyboard is all right, but the R key and X key of my laptop keyboard can't respond. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/r-key-and-x-key-of-my-laptop-keyboard-cant-respond/2034a170-53a9-4749-95c4-89be5d0c7a20
  5. R key and X key of my laptop keyboard can't respond.

R key and X key of my laptop keyboard can't respond.: I use omen2021, and my external keyboard is all right, but the R key and X key of my laptop keyboard can't respond. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/r-key-and-x-key-of-my-laptop-keyboard-cant-respond/2034a170-53a9-4749-95c4-89be5d0c7a20
  6. Windows key and search are not responding, along with many processes being suspended,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key and search are not responding, along with many processes being suspended,...: This has happened to me before, not too long ago, and it happened about a week after I installed a new windows update. I could not find any help online, because they all said to use apps like powershell and settings, but they were suspended in task manager as soon as I tried...
  7. Windows key and search are not responding, along with many processes being suspended,...

Windows key and search are not responding, along with many processes being suspended,...: This has happened to me before, not too long ago, and it happened about a week after I installed a new windows update. I could not find any help online, because they all said to use apps like powershell and settings, but they were suspended in task manager as soon as I tried...
  8. Letters keys on keyboard aren’t responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Letters keys on keyboard aren’t responding: Haven’t turned on my pc in about 3 months. When I booted it up all my keys work except any of my letter keys. I’ve tried restarting the PC and unplugged the keyboard. I’m not very good at tech and I can’t sign into my computer. Thank you! Also the keys don’t feel stuck and...
  9. Letters keys on keyboard aren’t responding

Letters keys on keyboard aren’t responding: Haven’t turned on my pc in about 3 months. When I booted it up all my keys work except any of my letter keys. I’ve tried restarting the PC and unplugged the keyboard. I’m not very good at tech and I can’t sign into my computer. Thank you! Also the keys don’t feel stuck and...
  10. Letters keys on keyboard aren’t responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware