Windows 10: keys on my key board only work when my laptop is at a certain angle

Discus and support keys on my key board only work when my laptop is at a certain angle in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need help with this, some keys wont work, unless my laptop is at an angle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ErnestHickman, Nov 8, 2018.

1. ErnestHickman Win User

keys on my key board only work when my laptop is at a certain angle

I need help with this, some keys wont work, unless my laptop is at an angle

:)

ErnestHickman, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Julie Ram Win User

key board keys not working

Thank you for making it clear for us that you're using a laptop. For further assistance with your keyboard concern, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the keyboard and the mouse drivers on your laptop and check if it helps. To do so, follow the
    steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard and click on Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager, double click on the Keyboard option.
    • It will show you the device driver name, select that device and then, right click on it.
    • Click the Uninstall button.
    • Restart the computer, the drivers will get automatically installed on your Windows 10.
    • Repeat the same for mouse and other pointing devices.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you update to the latest Keyboard drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Let us know if it makes any difference on your device.

Julie Ram, Nov 8, 2018
  3. PankajUpreti Win User
    Key Board Not Working

On boot time key board is working when logon screen comes my laptop keyboard and usb keyboard both are not working

PankajUpreti, Nov 8, 2018
  4. saikiranmanepalli Win User

key board keys not working

my key board keys are not working which are numbers under the num lock all numbers are not working and the numbers which are under function keys are working

****Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.****

saikiranmanepalli, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. keys on my key board only work when my laptop is at a certain angle - Similar Threads - keys key board

2. My laptop right arrow key not working,but sometimes the key is continuously press with my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop right arrow key not working,but sometimes the key is continuously press with my...: My laptop right arrow key not working,but sometimes the key is continuously press with my one time press. Why is it happnihap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-right-arrow-key-not-workingbut-sometimes/deb6e22e-8ce8-453e-be8d-87378a5ded63
  3. Key Board settings.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Key Board settings.: Hi all. Can anyone tell me how to change my keyboard setting to UK British setting? Microsoft still believes that everyone lives in the US and so we all must have a US keyboard. I didn't ask or want a US keyboard setting but still its been changed, it doesn't work on a...
  4. Alt keys are not working on my computer

Alt keys are not working on my computer: Alt keys appear to be entirely disabled on my PC. The PC in question is a Dell XPS 13, running Windows 10, version 1803. Can this be rectified? Grateful for any feedback....
  5. key board

key board: Hi On my asus laptop keyboard the sound does not open it opens my gmail the bright and dim opens my search engine they are not functioning right i uninstalled and reinstalled same thing happens? Thank you TIMMY...
  6. HP Pavilion Laptop Key Board

HP Pavilion Laptop Key Board: How do you fix the key board that will not allow you to type with it? I have exhausted all of the trouble shooting and have done a reset of the laptop , and still nothing. I need help on what to do next on this problem....
  7. Some keys on my laptop are not working

Some keys on my laptop are not working: I just got a new laptop and the keys k, I, the space bar, the backspace key, and the comma key are not working. And whenever I type L this happens;l. I was able to type this up since the screen is touch screen, but I would strongly prefer to use the keyboard....
  8. Numeric key board

in Windows 10 Customization
    Numeric key board: All of the sudden the numeric portion of my keyboard is not working. The number lock key IS on. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/numeric-key-board/ead474f8-ba3b-4c95-8fdc-d53a3b9b1bd2
  9. My keys on my laptop don't work.

My keys on my laptop don't work.: I have an Lenovo Ideapad flex 4. Some of the keys don't work and I don't know how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-keys-on-my-laptop-dont-work/09fa64f1-f1aa-43d4-9a2f-b632b11ca9d1
  10. Windows 10 certain keys not working.

Windows 10 certain keys not working.: So I've had Windows 10 for a while now, but suddenly my ''e'' and ''3'' key stopped working. I tried updating it through device manager, and I tried to do the little filter keys thing, after which it worked for like 30 minutes, but then it stopped working again. I have an...