Windows 10: keys on my key board only work when my laptop is at a certain angle

Discus and support keys on my key board only work when my laptop is at a certain angle in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need help with this, some keys wont work, unless my laptop is at an angle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ErnestHickman, Nov 8, 2018.

1. keys on my key board only work when my laptop is at a certain angle

I need help with this, some keys wont work, unless my laptop is at an angle

:)

ErnestHickman, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Julie Ram Win User

key board keys not working

Thank you for making it clear for us that you're using a laptop. For further assistance with your keyboard concern, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the keyboard and the mouse drivers on your laptop and check if it helps. To do so, follow the
    steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard and click on Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager, double click on the Keyboard option.
    • It will show you the device driver name, select that device and then, right click on it.
    • Click the Uninstall button.
    • Restart the computer, the drivers will get automatically installed on your Windows 10.
    • Repeat the same for mouse and other pointing devices.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you update to the latest Keyboard drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Let us know if it makes any difference on your device.

Julie Ram, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Key Board Not Working

On boot time key board is working when logon screen comes my laptop keyboard and usb keyboard both are not working

PankajUpreti, Nov 8, 2018
  4. keys on my key board only work when my laptop is at a certain angle

key board keys not working

my key board keys are not working which are numbers under the num lock all numbers are not working and the numbers which are under function keys are working

****Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.****

saikiranmanepalli, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

keys on my key board only work when my laptop is at a certain angle

1. keys on my key board only work when my laptop is at a certain angle - Similar Threads - keys key board

2. My laptop's E and R kEy only woRk when capitalizEd.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's E and R kEy only woRk when capitalizEd.: So thE E and R kEys only woRk whEn I capitalizE thEm. WhEn I try to typE thEm noRmally thEy don't woRk. Any fixEs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptops-e-and-r-key-only-work-when-capitalized/38d67e9e-48d9-4b1b-8b93-1d519797c45b
  3. certain keys on my laptop are not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    certain keys on my laptop are not responding: hello my hp laptops keys have stopped working. specifically the w, r, o, p, and backspace. i’ve tried the device manager thing and uninstalling and reinstalling the keyboard and i’ve restarted it quite a few times now. it doesn’t seem to be responsive since normally the keys...
  4. certain keys on my laptop are not responding

certain keys on my laptop are not responding: hello my hp laptops keys have stopped working. specifically the w, r, o, p, and backspace. i’ve tried the device manager thing and uninstalling and reinstalling the keyboard and i’ve restarted it quite a few times now. it doesn’t seem to be responsive since normally the keys...
  5. certain keys on my laptop are not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Laptop keys working occasionally or when laptop kept at specific angles?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keys working occasionally or when laptop kept at specific angles?: Hi, I recently got the laptop body changed, since then a few of my laptop keys work occasionally. As far as I've realized, they work when laptop is kept at specific angles. What do I do now? I've already tried troubleshooting....
  7. Laptop keys working occasionally or when laptop kept at specific angles?

Laptop keys working occasionally or when laptop kept at specific angles?: Hi, I recently got the laptop body changed, since then a few of my laptop keys work occasionally. As far as I've realized, they work when laptop is kept at specific angles. What do I do now? I've already tried troubleshooting....
  8. Certains key on my keyboard are not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Certains key on my keyboard are not working.: A couple of keys on my keyboard are not working. This includes the letter w, 2, and fn5, fn6, fn7, fn8. If I press for like 30 seconds they type. Any help is appreciated! submitted by /u/WookieCookie1977 [link] [comments]...
  9. keys not working on key board

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keys not working on key board: = & ] keys not working on the key board https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keys-not-working-on-key-board/7101ce61-2647-4ad1-9a1f-46f6d1ccb726
  10. my key board problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    my key board problem: what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-key-board-problem/f468ea92-1c01-4015-9f2f-0b0671ebada2