Windows 10: Keys spamming randomly

Discus and support Keys spamming randomly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have two keyboards and both of them have problems on my gaming PC I recently built a few months back. One of them repeats keys while the other one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HamzahAhmed2, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Keys spamming randomly

I have two keyboards and both of them have problems on my gaming PC I recently built a few months back. One of them repeats keys while the other one spams 1s when holding down control and spams a bunch of other random keys after a while. I've tried to go into safe mode but the problem persists. I have tried updating drivers, removing drivers, reinstalling, etc. Nothing works. These keyboards don't have a problem on my laptop though, so its something related to my PC specifically.

:)

HamzahAhmed2, Sep 7, 2021

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 7, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Keys randomly keep spamming

Hi KeiKei_617

Sorry, I am out of ideas, if that is still spamming on the on-screen keyboard when you keyboard is disconnected, then that indicates your keyboard is okay and this is a software issue, hopefully someone else will come along with other suggestions on a fix .
    . .

DaveM121, Sep 7, 2021
  4. Keys spamming randomly

Keys randomly keep spamming

Thanks for the swift reply. I tried both solutions but still the problem persists. Only other thing I can think of is I have a mouse with programmable fn keys on the side "Redragon M602" < This model, however I have uninstalled all the software for it.

KeiKei_617, Sep 7, 2021
Thema:

Keys spamming randomly

1. Keys spamming randomly - Similar Threads - Keys spamming randomly

2. Keyboard spamming keys randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard spamming keys randomly: My keyboard randomly spams keys at completely random times, and sometimes restarting my PC doesn't work till it just wears off. After a little digging, I found that I had the same problem as the person in this post;Keyboard spamming keys - Microsoft CommunityReinstalling...
  3. Keyboard spamming keys randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard spamming keys randomly: My keyboard randomly spams keys at completely random times, and sometimes restarting my PC doesn't work till it just wears off. After a little digging, I found that I had the same problem as the person in this post;Keyboard spamming keys - Microsoft CommunityReinstalling...
  4. My keyboard keeps spamming random keys

My keyboard keeps spamming random keys: My keyboard on my windows 10 keeps spamming keys. It first started spamming "j" and then it started spamming "0" and "8" I thought because I accidentally got water on it so I dried it off and it won't work, so I've been trying different solutions along with buying a new...
  5. My keyboard keeps spamming random keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    My keyboard keeps spamming random keys: My keyboard on my windows 10 keeps spamming keys. It first started spamming "j" and then it started spamming "0" and "8" I thought because I accidentally got water on it so I dried it off and it won't work, so I've been trying different solutions along with buying a new...
  6. My keyboard keeps spamming random keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Keybord spamming keys

Keybord spamming keys: I was simply using my laptop notice my laptop making error sounds and noticed windows logo key not working and the key 7 continuesly spamming and that time if I press logo key it types q9e-wru I don't know what is that tried many optipns on google also reset my laptop but...
  8. Keyboard Spamming Random Keys and Unusable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keyboard Spamming Random Keys and Unusable: Okay so, I had this issue for like 3 months rn and its getting worse every single week. My keyboard keeps spamming CapsLock, T,Y,Tabs,},F3,F7 and Whenever i press a key it doesnt work. I feel like its a potential virus but idk. I tried system resetting and that didnt work.I...
  9. Keyboard spamming keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard spamming keys: I have two keyboards and both of them have problems on my gaming PC I recently built a few months back. One of them repeats keys while the other one spams 1s when holding down control and spams a bunch of other random keys like someone's smashing all the keys on the keyboard....
  10. Keys randomly keep spamming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keys randomly keep spamming: Hello, I am not sure if this is the right place to post but here goes... since yesterday my computer has started to at random intervals spam the "1" key Only spams this key, I have searched online and tried various methods Turning off sticky keys, booting into safemode,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Spamming key