Windows 10: Keys spelling wrong keys

Discus and support Keys spelling wrong keys in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My god brother was here for Christmas eve, and used the computer. I just found out when I woke up and used the computer to play, he fucked up the keys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlexDoesRandomStuff, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Keys spelling wrong keys

My god brother was here for Christmas eve, and used the computer. I just found out when I woke up and used the computer to play, he fucked up the keys and now most of them are typing the wrong thing. When I press backspace on chrome, it presses f11 to fullscreen, when I type "t" on the keyboard, it spells "rtg". Volume down is for some reason shift, and my volume up and down keys don't do anything now. I don't think he reassigned any keys cause he didn't download anything, windows and space doesn't work. How fix

submitted by /u/AlexDoesRandomStuff
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AlexDoesRandomStuff, Dec 25, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to revoke GTA IV key

It's a very long key on the booklet, so you are saying thats the issue?

P4-630, Dec 25, 2020
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    need fear cd key

did you check you email? after first step, an email is sent with your key.

how is that gonna help?

4. manofthem Win User

Keys spelling wrong keys

How to revoke GTA IV key

The retail verison of GTA 4 that you passed on to your nephew contains a cd key... Does it look like this:
    • Grand Theft Auto IV CD Keys in this format: 1ABCD-D3FGH-45I67 (not actual key)
    If not and the key looks different, it can't be activated on Steam. That may be why he's having difficulty. Taken from here

manofthem, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Keys spelling wrong keys

1. Keys spelling wrong keys - Similar Threads - Keys spelling wrong

2. Wrong activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong activation key: Hello everyone,I have bought Windows 10 Pro on USB with product key but the product key is invalid.There are some screenshots. This is my windows edition.After activation I got this error message. I know this error message tells that my product key is invalid.I try to find...
  3. My keys are typing the wrong keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keys are typing the wrong keys: I went to get on my school computer EliteBook and found that, somehow over the weekend while it was shut and turned off all weekend, my keys have switched. M is caps lock, 1 is U, 2 is A, 3 is L, etc. It's like this for all the keys except N. I found a similar post, and the...
  4. My keys are typing the wrong keys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My keys are typing the wrong keys: I went to get on my school computer EliteBook and found that, somehow over the weekend while it was shut and turned off all weekend, my keys have switched. M is caps lock, 1 is U, 2 is A, 3 is L, etc. It's like this for all the keys except N. I found a similar post, and the...
  5. My keys are typing the wrong keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. wrong characters in keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wrong characters in keys: I just bought my HP 840 G1 and noticed that all characters requiring use of SHIFT key were in the wrong keys what could be the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-characters-in-keys/7c834f71-6758-45ce-bba1-3b395acdf67f
  7. wrong characters in keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wrong characters in keys: I just bought my HP 840 G1 and noticed that all characters requiring use of SHIFT key were in the wrong keys what could be the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-characters-in-keys/7c834f71-6758-45ce-bba1-3b395acdf67f
  8. Wrong BitLocker Keys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wrong BitLocker Keys: Hi All,I have a Dell XPS13 almost 4 years old, it required the update this afternoon with BIOS updated. But then, it ask for BitLocker Recover Key 48 digits which I have found and input in. Unfortunately, it keeps saying that “incorrect key”. Please advise if any chance that...
  9. Control keys using wrong key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control keys using wrong key: I used the Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 to create a keyboard layout. This layout has English set a the language and uses QWERTY. Pressing the Y key enters a y on the PC, but when I press Controll+Y it treats it as Control+Z and pressing Controll+Z is treated as...
  10. @ Key is wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    @ Key is wrong: I have a surface pro 4 and when I try to use the @ key which should be alt 2 I get " where as alt " gives me the @ key. Can someone please tell me how to change these keys around. Thank you Elizabeth...