Windows 10: Keys won't register unless I hold down another key

Discus and support Keys won't register unless I hold down another key in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop won't register two keys j and p. The way I get them to register by holding down on another key while pressing one of the j/p shift + j, q +... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by B2Sers, Aug 14, 2022.

1. B2Sers Win User

Keys won't register unless I hold down another key

My laptop won't register two keys j and p. The way I get them to register by holding down on another key while pressing one of the j/p shift + j, q + j, etc.. The problem started when I was playing Multiversus on keyboard. There are charged attacks and when I do them, I press the keys really hard. I did that for a few matches and my keys slowly stopped registering.

:)

B2Sers, Aug 14, 2022

2. Old Quicken can't register

Thank you! That worked.

rosawoodsii, Aug 14, 2022
  3. werez Win User
    Heroes of Newerth Beta Keys!

ok guys , i`ve decided to show everybody that i'm not a bad guy and i want to help you .
    I will give you a romanian forum , where you can get a free beta key ( no strings ) .

STEP 1 :

All you have to do is register on the forum using this form :
    http://www.hon-gaming.ro/forum/ucp.php?mode=register ( it`s in english so dont worry )

STEP 2 :

Make a request by creating a new topic with the subject : BETA KEY REQUEST here :
    http://www.hon-gaming.ro/forum/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=dce4e8f0561d56d704201e2bbab5dba4
    in the post you will post only your current email and after that email "[werez]" to let my friend know that i've sent you there so he can send you the key faster knowing that you guys are my "friends" .
    Step 3 :

After you receive your beta key you have to register here : http://beta.heroesofnewerth.com , download the game , and play it for free .

A few remarks . We have many keys , but however the number is still a fixed one . Please try not to share this info on other forums or sites , in that way i can provide all the TPU members with one key , or their friends or whatever . If you do share the information he will get like 10000 requests and that`s not what he needs right now . Keep it for yourself , share with friends , but again please keep this information for TPU members so you can all enjoy the game if you like it .
    Like i said , no strings , legit , simple as that . But again please , TPU members , don`t spam the forum or post the link on every forum that you know of . HAVE FUN PLAYING HON !

Here is a "trailer" of the gameplay : http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-debut-heroes-of/55218

werez, Aug 14, 2022
  4. silkstone Win User

GOT A HUGE Problem - Windows 8 Key

Once you get the key. You should be able to use one of the generic microsoft keys to install 8.1 and then change the key upon completion.

The keys aren't pirated, just good for install and won;t activate. Google and you should find them.

silkstone, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

1. Keys won't register unless I hold down another key - Similar Threads - Keys won't register

2. Audio and Brightness FN keys don't work unless holding down fn key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio and Brightness FN keys don't work unless holding down fn key.: I bought a new HP gaming laptop a few days ago Victus by HP Gaming Laptop 15-fb1xxx. Come into an issue where I can't use the f2,f3, f5, f6, and f7 keys. Whenever I click them while on a browser it makes my page reload instead of performing a brightness or audio change...
  3. Audio and Brightness FN keys don't work unless holding down fn key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio and Brightness FN keys don't work unless holding down fn key.: I bought a new HP gaming laptop a few days ago Victus by HP Gaming Laptop 15-fb1xxx. Come into an issue where I can't use the f2,f3, f5, f6, and f7 keys. Whenever I click them while on a browser it makes my page reload instead of performing a brightness or audio change...
  4. The keyboard hyphen key - is not registered. However, if you hold down the Shift key, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The keyboard hyphen key - is not registered. However, if you hold down the Shift key, the...: I've found that the dash doesn't work with the virtual keyboard either. To fix that I tried:remove the driver and restartkeyboard troubleshooter...
  5. The keyboard hyphen key - is not registered. However, if you hold down the Shift key, the...

The keyboard hyphen key - is not registered. However, if you hold down the Shift key, the...: I've found that the dash doesn't work with the virtual keyboard either. To fix that I tried:remove the driver and restartkeyboard troubleshooter...
  6. The keyboard hyphen key - is not registered. However, if you hold down the Shift key, the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My Redragon k552 turns on but won't type unless I hold 8 other keys down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Redragon k552 turns on but won't type unless I hold 8 other keys down: As title says, my keyboard refuses to type anything unless I simultaneously hold down 8 different keys. I'm pretty sure I have tried everything at this point and not sure what I'm missing. The keyboard is plug and play and doesn't require drivers, I have booted into safe...
  8. My Redragon k552 turns on but won't type unless I hold 8 other keys down

My Redragon k552 turns on but won't type unless I hold 8 other keys down: As title says, my keyboard refuses to type anything unless I simultaneously hold down 8 different keys. I'm pretty sure I have tried everything at this point and not sure what I'm missing. The keyboard is plug and play and doesn't require drivers, I have booted into safe...
  9. Keys won't register unless I hold down another key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keys won't register unless I hold down another key: My laptop won't register two keys j and p. The way I get them to register by holding down on another key while pressing one of the j/p shift + j, q + j, etc.. The problem started when I was playing Multiversus on keyboard. There are charged attacks and when I do them, I press...
  10. Keys won't register unless I hold down another key

Keys won't register unless I hold down another key: My laptop won't register two keys j and p. The way I get them to register by holding down on another key while pressing one of the j/p shift + j, q + j, etc.. The problem started when I was playing Multiversus on keyboard. There are charged attacks and when I do them, I press...