Windows 10: Keystroke Hide/Reveal for Passwords

Discus and support Keystroke Hide/Reveal for Passwords in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Not sure how to explain this but.. You know when you type your password and input one character that shows, then you input another one and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by makojako, Jun 20, 2020.

1. makojako Win User

Keystroke Hide/Reveal for Passwords

Not sure how to explain this but..

You know when you type your password and input one character that shows,
    then you input another one and the previous one hides and the new one shows?
    I've noticed the majority of sites do this but there's also one's that hide your password
    completely and don't reveal anything.

I'm wondering if there's an app or function in Windows that allows this.

Microsoft Windows
    Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.329)

:)

makojako, Jun 20, 2020

2. The reveal password eye

Password Reveal Button - Enable or Disable in Windows 8

Download and run a REG file.

Don

Don Varnau, Jun 20, 2020
  3. The reveal password eye

I wish to remove the reveal password eye icon on the password lock screen in Windows 10. I found one article which suggested poking around in the registry, which I do not feel confident doing. Please help Keystroke Hide/Reveal for Passwords :)

PeterLally, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Keystroke Hide/Reveal for Passwords

Win 10 keystrokes go bonkers

when I hit one key sometimes it drops down a list to select from

sometimes it takes 2 keystrokes then just hangs

if I persist in trying Win 10 logs off and I have to log on again.

maybe the keystroke autocompletion feature?

Need help. My Win 10 system is now unusable until I resolve this issur.

Using a second PC to enter this problem description.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks/

smartalecktexan, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Keystroke Hide/Reveal for Passwords

1. Keystroke Hide/Reveal for Passwords - Similar Threads - Keystroke Hide Reveal

2. Keystroke Hide/Reveal for Passwords

in Browsers and Email
    Keystroke Hide/Reveal for Passwords: Not sure how to explain this but.. You know when you type your password and input one character that shows, then you input another one and the previous one hides and the new one shows? I've noticed the majority of sites do this but there's also one's that hide your password...
  3. Keyboard Keystrokes no response

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard Keystrokes no response: Keyboard keystrokes don't work or take repeated input and then repeat multiple times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-keystrokes-no-response/3e360f8a-baab-4ae8-9183-dd54cbe3415c
  4. missing keystrokes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    missing keystrokes: is there a keyboard driver update for missing keystrokes when using Lenovo IdeaPad in laptop mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-keystrokes/31f6b89a-aff3-42fd-8751-5a741b1a2f5a
  5. Keystrokes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keystrokes: Re: Keystrokes I have a sound when I hit a key on my keyboard, cannot backspace more than 1 space & unable to type 2 identical letters or add 2 spaces together. This happens on the keyboard whether I am using Word, Excel, Internet, etc. I do not think that I did...
  6. Missing keystrokes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing keystrokes: My computer won't type random letters (most often 'c' 'e' or 'd') until I press those keys many times. Then after a while it recognizes keystrokes, at first a few, then all of them. This happens in start menu and chrome. However when I open notepad or when I have been typing...
  7. Beep and double keystroke

in Windows 10 Support
    Beep and double keystroke: Hi, I have windows 10 on my acer aspire ES 15 laptop. I have encountered an issue where whenever I key a letter or number my laptop beeps and the letter or number i type appears twice. Locking the modifier key in sticky keys does nothing. Turning on the filter keys prevents...
  8. Keystrokes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keystrokes: When I tap Uppercase 2, which according to the keyboard should give @, I get " Conversely when I tap Uppercase ', which according to the keyboard should give ", I get @. How can I fix this problem? (I am not aware of any other similar problems on my keyboard)....
  9. Keystroke Lag in Gmail.

in Browsers and Email
    Keystroke Lag in Gmail.: I am using new HP computer with W10 and am experiencing slow keystroke response when composing a message in Gmail. I did not encounter this problem with previous computers. Any ideas? 67811
  10. Enable or Disable Password Reveal Button in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Password Reveal Button in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Password Reveal Button in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable the Password Reveal Button in Windows 10 [img] Information After you type your password in a password entry text box in Windows 10, you will see a password reveal button (fermata...