Windows 10: Keystroke Hide/Reveal for Passwords

Discus and support Keystroke Hide/Reveal for Passwords in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Not sure how to explain this but.. You know when you type your password and input one character that shows, then you input another one and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by makojako, Jun 20, 2020.

1. makojako Win User

Keystroke Hide/Reveal for Passwords

Not sure how to explain this but..

You know when you type your password and input one character that shows,
    then you input another one and the previous one hides and the new one shows?
    I've noticed the majority of sites do this but there's also one's that hide your password
    completely and don't reveal anything.

I'm wondering if there's an app or function in Windows that allows this.

Microsoft Windows
    Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.329)

:)

makojako, Jun 20, 2020

2. The reveal password eye

Password Reveal Button - Enable or Disable in Windows 8

Download and run a REG file.

Don

Don Varnau, Jun 20, 2020
  3. The reveal password eye

I wish to remove the reveal password eye icon on the password lock screen in Windows 10. I found one article which suggested poking around in the registry, which I do not feel confident doing. Please help Keystroke Hide/Reveal for Passwords :)

PeterLally, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Keystroke Hide/Reveal for Passwords

Win 10 keystrokes go bonkers

when I hit one key sometimes it drops down a list to select from

sometimes it takes 2 keystrokes then just hangs

if I persist in trying Win 10 logs off and I have to log on again.

maybe the keystroke autocompletion feature?

Need help. My Win 10 system is now unusable until I resolve this issur.

Using a second PC to enter this problem description.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks/

smartalecktexan, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Keystroke Hide/Reveal for Passwords

1. Keystroke Hide/Reveal for Passwords - Similar Threads - Keystroke Hide Reveal

2. Picture password hide arrows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture password hide arrows: Hi,is there any way to hide arrows or let's say make them invisible while drawing them on the picture password lock screen?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-password-hide-arrows/89d6183e-6918-44fc-b05c-8719e1fee5a8
  3. Picture password hide arrows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture password hide arrows: Hi,is there any way to hide arrows or let's say make them invisible while drawing them on the picture password lock screen?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-password-hide-arrows/89d6183e-6918-44fc-b05c-8719e1fee5a8
  4. How to hide "Reveal password" button? I already turned it off from settings yet nothing...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to hide "Reveal password" button? I already turned it off from settings yet nothing...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/astolfossil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mbanj5/how_to_hide_reveal_password_button_i_already/
  5. Windows Acting All Slow and Weird After Hiding then Revealing Files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Acting All Slow and Weird After Hiding then Revealing Files: The situation I have is that I wanted to show some hidden files because I want to get a Word document that I forgot to manually save, assuming Word autosaved it just in case. The folder where Word will usually save the autosaves I believe was hidden. So I right-click in the...
  6. Windows Acting All Slow and Weird After Hiding then Revealing Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Acting All Slow and Weird After Hiding then Revealing Files: The situation I have is that I wanted to show some hidden files because I want to get a Word document that I forgot to manually save, assuming Word autosaved it just in case. The folder where Word will usually save the autosaves I believe was hidden. So I right-click in the...
  7. Password Reveal Eye Bug? - Reveals stored passwords on 2004

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password Reveal Eye Bug? - Reveals stored passwords on 2004: Hi. We have spotted what we believe to be a bug, that we have been able to replicate on our own machines and clients running 2004. The normal behaviour observed in 1909 was that if a password was stored in either the Windows Credential Manager, Edge or browser password...
  8. Keystroke Hide/Reveal for Passwords

in Browsers and Email
    Keystroke Hide/Reveal for Passwords: Not sure how to explain this but.. You know when you type your password and input one character that shows, then you input another one and the previous one hides and the new one shows? I've noticed the majority of sites do this but there's also one's that hide your password...
  9. Keystrokes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keystrokes: Re: Keystrokes I have a sound when I hit a key on my keyboard, cannot backspace more than 1 space & unable to type 2 identical letters or add 2 spaces together. This happens on the keyboard whether I am using Word, Excel, Internet, etc. I do not think that I did...
  10. Keystrokes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keystrokes: When I tap Uppercase 2, which according to the keyboard should give @, I get " Conversely when I tap Uppercase ', which according to the keyboard should give ", I get @. How can I fix this problem? (I am not aware of any other similar problems on my keyboard)....