Windows 10: KFA2 EX OC 1080GTX display port?.

Discus and support KFA2 EX OC 1080GTX display port?. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi. I have had my PC over a year now and I find my self going back to HDMI to HDMI. Even at 60hz using display port I still get lag and stuttering. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by skipper847, Oct 15, 2017.

1. KFA2 EX OC 1080GTX display port?.

Hi. I have had my PC over a year now and I find my self going back to HDMI to HDMI. Even at 60hz using display port I still get lag and stuttering. My monitor is a Dell S2716DG. I tried all ways in Display port from using Gsync not Gsync and all refresh rates too but it still doesn't see, right. The colours too seem a lot darker and duller on Display port. Using both HDMI to HDMI and Display port both are at 1440p

In HDMI to HDMI everything is fine and don't get lag spikes or stuttering or even screen tearing. I can max graphics out and no problem even advanced graphics like HBAO plus or NVidia shadows which in display port had trouble with but HDMI no problem and smooth. The other thing too in display port I cant choose Display as scaling in NVidia control panel only GPU but in HDMI I can choose both.

The only down side is my desktop as you can notice mouse cursor a lot smoother at 144hz but for games 60hz is better using hdmi then display port.

Any one else find this or is there something wrong with my setup some where?

Full specs below.

:)

skipper847, Oct 15, 2017

2. Random disconnections are happening on my computer. Event 41, Kernel Power.

Hello. Random disconnections are happening on my computer. This behavior began after the update of the Windows Fall Creators. Event 41, Kernel Power. On the link are the .dmp files I got from the C:
    \ Windows \ Minidump folder.

Link: itens compartilhados(as) em 11-9-2017

Thank you in advance for your help.

Setup

Processor: AMD Fx 8300 (Never overclocked)

Mobo: GA 78lmt USB3 (rev 6.0)

Memory: 2x4gb Memory Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz

Vga: Galax(KFA2) gtx 1050ti OC

HD: Seagate SATA 3.5 'BarraCuda 1TB

Source: Corsair Cx500

Windows 10 Pro Version 1709

Marcílio Messias, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Win10 does not recognize my monitor.

Sorry forgot to note: graphics card is Nvidia GeForce 1080GTX, connection to monitor is by DisplayPort cable.

DavidBlake0555, Oct 15, 2017
  4. swarfega Win User

KFA2 EX OC 1080GTX display port?.

How old is the DisplayPort cable? Do you know which version it is?

swarfega, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Not quite sure what the model version is of the monitor but the display port cable came with it.

skipper847, Oct 15, 2017
  6. Hi. I bought another display port cable today. Cable Matters Gold Plated DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable 2 Metres which Supports video resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz and 1440P @ 144Hz, It was only £7,99 so didn't mind.

Any way I hooked it up and straight away after turning the PC on I noticed the colours where more brighter and sharper. No lag on the mouse same as be for. I put on fallout 4 as a tester as been playing this with the same settings. I tried 60hz at 60fps cap in riva tuner and noticed how smooth it was. Charters didn't stutter no mouse lag and textures looked fine and crisp. I tried 144hz with a 60FPS cap and wow looks amazing and no speed ups or slow downs. This is with ulta maxed with HBAO etc.

The only thing I have noticed is everything looks that bit bigger and closer unless this is how its meant to look and it was the other cable what made things look that bit further away.?.

skipper847, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

KFA2 EX OC 1080GTX display port?.

1. KFA2 EX OC 1080GTX display port?. - Similar Threads - KFA2 1080GTX display

2. creating OC assembly

in Windows 10 Customization
    creating OC assembly: Hello. My name is Max. I am 15 years old. I want to make my build of Windows 10 ultralight. I want to remove all components, functions and services completely. For this, I need to know which Windows components belong to which services and functions. I need your help. Tell me...
  3. Help with failed OC display in All-In-One Pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with failed OC display in All-In-One Pc: So I tried using CRT to overclock my display on my All-In-One pc and typed 120hz which are not supported, I can see the black screen with the windows 10 blue logo but after that, it will just turn red green blue white and black repeatedly, about a second for each color....
  4. No Display Port Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Display Port Sound: So the problem is as fallows: Upon installing a fresh install of Windows 10 the sound worked fine with my monitor speakers over the Display Port. After installing all the drivers it stopped working. I tracked it down to NVidia panel not recognising the display as audio...
  5. Display Port

Display Port: I am trying to use the Display Port to HDMI. I get the video but not the sound. How can I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-port/6182602c-065d-472b-a413-a23c65762a72
  6. Display port problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display port problem: Hi i have just changed my mobo, cpu and gpu from intel to amd, and a problem has followed over. When connecting my 3 monitors with display port it wont work. On my old setup it was the same thing , only way i could do it was to have 1 display port, 1 hdmi and one dvi. So to...
  7. Display port problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Display port problem: Hi i have just changed my mobo, cpu and gpu from intel to amd, and a problem has followed over. When connecting my 3 monitors with display port it wont work. On my old setup it was the same thing , only way i could do it was to have 1 display port, 1 hdmi and one dvi. So to...
  8. OCS app error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OCS app error: Hello I have recently instal OCS application and when I tried to start a video I received an error message : error=MF_MEDIA_ENGINE_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED: HRESULT-0xC0262500 I tried to reinstalled the application but the problem remain ... What could I do ? Thank...
  9. No Signal at Display Port

No Signal at Display Port: I just purchased and set up Dell U2719D dual monitors. The connection is a display port to display port to dual NVIDEA K620 video cards in a Dell Precision Tower 3620. OS is Windows 10, 64 bit with latest updates (Version 1803). All video drivers have latest updates. Computer...
  10. Display port failure?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display port failure?: My extended desktop, connected to an HDMI tv via display port, quit working a few weeks back. Not sure exactly when - it was working, then once when I tried to access it the tv said "no signal". I bought a different DP to HDMI cable, but no difference. Is there a setting that...