Windows 10: khóa di phẩm

Discus and support khóa di phẩm in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; khóa di phẩm bị mờ, nhưng tôi không liên lạc được với người bán lẻ vì một số lý do, tôi phải làm gì cường có lại được khóa di phẩm Ða cường có thể thay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HẠTRẦN, Sep 5, 2020.

1. khóa di phẩm

khóa di phẩm bị mờ, nhưng tôi không liên lạc được với người bán lẻ vì một số lý do, tôi phải làm gì cường có lại được khóa di phẩm Ða cường có thể thay lặng thành cái mới.

:)

HẠTRẦN, Sep 5, 2020

2. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Sep 5, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Phanteks Also Announces the PH-NDC Thermal Compound

Phanteks announces the release of their high purity nanostructured, diamond-like particle thermal paste. The PH-NDC thermal paste maximizes heat dissipation and is a superb quality thermal compound for heatsinks. The new PH-NDC includes two resusable applicators with storage caps.

PH-NDC is made of NANO diamond-like particles of hybrid compound, design for using in environment with low thermal resistance. PH-NDC's Nano diamond-like particles helps dissipate and transfer the heat when compressed. PH-NDC has no burn-in time that is required to reach maximum performance. Formulated to maximize efficiency instantly when applied.

khóa di phẩm 33a_thm.jpg

khóa di phẩm 33b_thm.jpg

PH-NDC can be applied to any type of Cooler to enhance the thermal conductivity. PH-NDC does not contain any metal or other electrically conductive materials that will harm other components. PH-NDC can be easily applied and removed. Just one peasized amount of the PH-NDC will do. Once the CPU cooler is installed the PH-NDC particles will spread and maximize the contact area. The PH-NDC contains a silicon-free compound that provides excellent long-term stability. The silicon-free compound has an effective thermal cycling, and low dry-out features.

PH-NDC has a maximum capability of an operating temperature of -40°C to 150°C. PH-NDC will provide a stable working status at any extreme temperature and conditions.

Pricing and Warranty
    • Phanteks PH-NDC_02 - €6,90 / £5.50
    • 2-year Limited Warranty

btarunr, Sep 5, 2020
  4. khóa di phẩm

critical process died in windows 10

Hi,

To resolve your concern about the critical process died in Windows 10, we suggest that you do the system diagnostics. Here are the steps:

• Boot your computer and continuously press ESC key on your keyboard until you reach the
      Startup menu.
    • From the Startup menu, press F2 (or whatever the designated key is) for
      System Diagnostics.
    • Use arrow keys to navigate and choose Hard Drive Check.
    • Choose Extensive Check.
    Allow it to finish then boot your computer as normal.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

khóa di phẩm

1. khóa di phẩm - Similar Threads - khóa phẩm

2. tôi đã không tìm thấy khoá sản phẩm của mình để nhập vào PowerPoint

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    tôi đã không tìm thấy khoá sản phẩm của mình để nhập vào PowerPoint: Khi tôi cập nhật phiên bản mới của PowerPoint nó yêu cầu tôi phải có khoá sản phẩm nhưng tôi không thể tìm thấy nó. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/t%C3%B4i-%C4%91%C3%A3-kh%C3%B4ng-t%C3%ACm/5d6a382e-02af-4e13-9491-814cffecad8f
  3. tôi đã không tìm thấy khoá sản phẩm của mình để nhập vào PowerPoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tôi đã không tìm thấy khoá sản phẩm của mình để nhập vào PowerPoint: Khi tôi cập nhật phiên bản mới của PowerPoint nó yêu cầu tôi phải có khoá sản phẩm nhưng tôi không thể tìm thấy nó. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/t%C3%B4i-%C4%91%C3%A3-kh%C3%B4ng-t%C3%ACm/5d6a382e-02af-4e13-9491-814cffecad8f
  4. tôi đã không tìm thấy khoá sản phẩm của mình để nhập vào PowerPoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. khóa sản phẩm

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    khóa sản phẩm: khóa sản phẩm bị mờ, nhưng tôi không liên lạc được với người bán lẻ vì một số lý do, tôi phải làm gì để có lại được khóa sản phẩm để có thể thay thành cái mới....