Windows 10: Kick off of net service

Discus and support Kick off of net service in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I keep getting booted off my service lane every time a certain person in this household gets on there laptop too play a Xbox related game or even when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cindylou3, Feb 3, 2021.

1. cindylou3 Win User

Kick off of net service

I keep getting booted off my service lane every time a certain person in this household gets on there laptop too play a Xbox related game or even when said person is using the Xbox console, what can I do to correct this problem?

:)

cindylou3, Feb 3, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Windows Update - Service registration is missing or corrupt

Hi Nitya,

Upon analyzing the details and the troubleshooting steps you have done so far, we suggest that you
    manually reset your Windows Update Components
    by following these
    troubleshooting steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator

• Stop
      BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and Windows Update Services. To do this,
      type the following command:

• Net stop wuauserv

• Net stop cryptSvc

• Net stop bits

• Net stop msiserver

• Rename
      SoftwareDistribution
      and
      Catroot2
      folder. To do this, type the following commands:

• Ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old

• Ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 Catroot2.old

• Restart
      BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and Windows Update Services. To do this,
      type the following command:

• Net start wuauserv

• Net start cryptSvc

• Net start bits

• Net start msiserver

• Restart
      your computer and try to
      install Windows Update.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards

Kem Mon, Feb 3, 2021
  3. .NET Framework 1.0 updates install every day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

The issue might occur if there is any corruption during windows update.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1 I suggest you to run Windows Update Troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on windows update.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2 I also suggest you to uncheck the
    .NET Framework 1.0 and restart the computer and check if issue persists,

Please follow the steps below:

• Right click on start menu and click on programs and features.

• Click Turn windows features on or off.

• Uncheck .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services.

• Click on ok.
    Once, you have unchecked these, Please restart your computer and recheck
    the .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services andcheck.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 3, 2021
  4. Kick off of net service

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

Kick off of net service

1. Kick off of net service - Similar Threads - Kick off net

2. Internet browsers keep kicking me off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet browsers keep kicking me off: No matter which of the two search engines I use, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge on random days, my internet will kick me out after exactly five minutes. When I can use the internet it will shift side to side one time every time I reload or click to open a link. I've run many...
  3. Minecraft for windows 10 kicking off server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft for windows 10 kicking off server: My son is having an issue with Minecraft and I am not sure where to start looking to fix. He had Minecraft for windows 10 on his laptop and everything was working fine. Then he downloaded a virus and we ended up having to reinstall the OS. All updates have been completed for...
  4. kicked off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kicked off: I get kicked Minecraft every few minutes. Sometimes it says it's disconnected from server, but most of the time it just shuts down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kicked-off/21bc9ef3-791d-4f5a-adb7-1d8280938fe9
  5. Printers kicked off the network with Windows update

Printers kicked off the network with Windows update: Windows recently updated and now neither of my printers are on the network. I can't believe that this is a reasonable result of an automatic windows 10 update. How do I reconnect my printers in a fast and easy to understand way?...
  6. We have been kicked off of yahoo.com.

We have been kicked off of yahoo.com.: How do you contact yahoo customer service? We cannot access our yahoo.com account. How do we get into it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-have-been-kicked-off-of-yahoocom/1097d591-3667-4d10-b843-a0774e276fdf
  7. HP kicks off Gamescom with OMEN innovations

in Windows 10 News
    HP kicks off Gamescom with OMEN innovations: OMEN by HP unveiled new hardware and mobile software innovations for gaming enthusiasts on the eve of the industry’s big Gamescom event in Cologne, Germany. On the hardware front, the OMEN Obelisk is the latest addition to the company’s desktop gaming family. On the software...
  8. kicked off wifi

kicked off wifi: I'm repeatedly kick off wifi using my ASUS windows 10 laptop, and the wifi connection is working fine in my home. What can be causing that to happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/kicked-off-wifi/6ce6899c-a009-4ad1-9c45-3755d61e5ff4
  9. Kick off the windows 10 residue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Kick off the windows 10 residue: Hello, i'm on a 18GO memory pc. I'm running with windows 8, but when i first bought it i tried to instal windows 10 and I quickly see that I was lacking of space. So i weren't able to dl windows 10, but it filled up my memory and i don't know how what I dl, i don't want...
  10. What is "uimam.uwpmail.app.exe", and why does it kick off?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What is "uimam.uwpmail.app.exe", and why does it kick off?: Useful information - thanks very much. May you fare well, in this and the other world.