Windows 10: kicked off

Discus and support kicked off in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I get kicked Minecraft every few minutes. Sometimes it says it's disconnected from server, but most of the time it just shuts down.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chillhead, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Chillhead Win User

kicked off

I get kicked Minecraft every few minutes. Sometimes it says it's disconnected from server, but most of the time it just shuts down.

:)

Chillhead, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

kicked off

1. kicked off - Similar Threads - kicked off

2. My laptop will randomly kick me off wifi and then not let me connect to a network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop will randomly kick me off wifi and then not let me connect to a network.: Hi. So recently my co.puter started randomly disconnecting from my wifi. It then says there are no networks available and when I run a diagnostic on it the troubleshooting says that the Intel dual band wireless AC 8265 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related...
  3. My laptop will randomly kick me off wifi and then not let me connect to a network.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop will randomly kick me off wifi and then not let me connect to a network.: Hi. So recently my co.puter started randomly disconnecting from my wifi. It then says there are no networks available and when I run a diagnostic on it the troubleshooting says that the Intel dual band wireless AC 8265 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related...
  4. My laptop will randomly kick me off wifi and then not let me connect to a network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My internet keeps kicking me off randomly and then the driver will have a problem with itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet keeps kicking me off randomly and then the driver will have a problem with itself: Whenever I load up my computer my computer connects to the internet then within around 5 minutes it will have a problem with the intel driver which I then will uninstall and reinstall and it then starts up again allowing me to connect to the internet. It will then later...
  6. My internet keeps kicking me off randomly and then the driver will have a problem with itself

My internet keeps kicking me off randomly and then the driver will have a problem with itself: Whenever I load up my computer my computer connects to the internet then within around 5 minutes it will have a problem with the intel driver which I then will uninstall and reinstall and it then starts up again allowing me to connect to the internet. It will then later...
  7. My internet keeps kicking me off randomly and then the driver will have a problem with itself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How do I kick off a manual Intune sync in Windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I kick off a manual Intune sync in Windows 11 ?: In windows 10 there was a sync button burried within work and school accounts in settings.That Button is no longer there in Windows 11So how do I manually sync an enrolled corporate device..?Thanks!Tony....
  9. How do I kick off a manual Intune sync in Windows 11 ?

How do I kick off a manual Intune sync in Windows 11 ?: In windows 10 there was a sync button burried within work and school accounts in settings.That Button is no longer there in Windows 11So how do I manually sync an enrolled corporate device..?Thanks!Tony....
  10. kick off and then block out access to my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    kick off and then block out access to my account: my ip is being accessed to compromise me and possibly has impersonated me to make profiles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kick-off-and-then-block-out-access-to-my-account/23c0bdd2-a0ae-4119-9257-c44b855e826f