Windows 10: Kicked out back to Windows 10 login whilst disconnecting from WiFi

Discus and support Kicked out back to Windows 10 login whilst disconnecting from WiFi in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am an administator on a laptop and was doing some work on the user account of the laptop user this evening. Whilst changing from one wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobBoston83, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Kicked out back to Windows 10 login whilst disconnecting from WiFi

I am an administator on a laptop and was doing some work on the user account of the laptop user this evening.

Whilst changing from one wifi connection to another the screen went black apart from the taskbar and then I was kicked back to the windows login screen.

What would have caused this and is it anything to worry about?

Presume there is no impact on my admin account as I was not logged onto that?

:)

RobBoston83, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

Anak, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Wifi continuously disconnects

This just started happening only a few days ago, I'm not sure what might have caused it, but my laptop will suddenly disconnect from my wifi network. sometimes it won't disconnect, but just stop receiving/sending packets. I can tell this because suddenly my pages are stuck loading and skype is trying to reconnect, but nothing happens until I manually disconnect.

I have tried
    • Troubleshooting
      Kicked out back to Windows 10 login whilst disconnecting from WiFi [​IMG]
      But I usually get "Your proxy setting could not be recognized" or something, even though I don't have any proxy settings.
    • Uninstalling and then reinstalling the latest driver for my wifi card
    • disabling power saving for the wifi card as talked about here
    • Everything mentioned on the Microsoft page here

This has been driving me crazy, ethernet works fine. I can connect my phone to wifi and tether it to my laptop, so this shouldn't be a problem with the router.

JuanPotato, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Kicked out back to Windows 10 login whilst disconnecting from WiFi

kicked off wifi

I'm repeatedly kick off wifi using my ASUS windows 10 laptop, and the wifi connection is working fine in my home. What can be causing that to happen?

RobertHutchinson2, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Kicked out back to Windows 10 login whilst disconnecting from WiFi

1. Kicked out back to Windows 10 login whilst disconnecting from WiFi - Similar Threads - Kicked login whilst

2. I login and then get kicked right back to log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I login and then get kicked right back to log in: Computer was working fine until we powered off for the night and restarted the following day. It will ask for sign in via Microsoft to access the desktop, we do, it appears to accept it, then goes straight back to sign in. We’ve tried all options available forgot password,...
  3. I login and then get kicked right back to log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I login and then get kicked right back to log in: Computer was working fine until we powered off for the night and restarted the following day. It will ask for sign in via Microsoft to access the desktop, we do, it appears to accept it, then goes straight back to sign in. We’ve tried all options available forgot password,...
  4. Windows kicks me out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows kicks me out: I have an Alienware computer. Windows 10 I believe. I have an account/profile with a password that I must enter when I boot my computer. I just moved from NY to NJ. When I boot my computer now it asks me to sign into a dell profile not my personal profile. I hit the sign In...
  5. Windows kicks me out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows kicks me out: I have an Alienware computer. Windows 10 I believe. I have an account/profile with a password that I must enter when I boot my computer. I just moved from NY to NJ. When I boot my computer now it asks me to sign into a dell profile not my personal profile. I hit the sign In...
  6. Windows 10 disconnecting from WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 disconnecting from WIFI: Hi Last January I installed Windows 10 over my old Windows 7 on my Toshiba laptop. Since then my internet connection drops very frequently, although less at night. My phone, my tablet and my partner's Mac have no problems. I usually have to go to the internet...
  7. Kicked out of computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Kicked out of computer: My DELL XPS 15 was giving me a black screen after signing in using my Pin code. I looked for solutions online and tried turning my computer on in Safe Mode but I was not aware that you can only use your password in Safe Mode and I've always used my PIN to log in. Now I cannot...
  8. Windows 10 disconnect from WiFI

Windows 10 disconnect from WiFI: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 310 it is now running the latest version of windows 10 but since installing the connection to my Wifi automatically switches off, this necessitates a manual reconnect. I have the latest driver installed and have also unticked the box that switches...
  9. I login to Windows 10, but it kicks me out and asks me to repeatedly login.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I login to Windows 10, but it kicks me out and asks me to repeatedly login.: Hello. I have had a problem which is very frustrating. I boot my computer, sign in, but I am greeted with another sign in screen exactly the same as the previous one. It says sign in, then black, then sign in again. My family cannot afford to replace our copy of Windows or...
  10. kicked off wifi

kicked off wifi: I'm repeatedly kick off wifi using my ASUS windows 10 laptop, and the wifi connection is working fine in my home. What can be causing that to happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/kicked-off-wifi/6ce6899c-a009-4ad1-9c45-3755d61e5ff4