Windows 10: Kicked out of all online accounts every time after I restart my computer

Discus and support Kicked out of all online accounts every time after I restart my computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, This started a few months ago and it's getting on my nerves, so I hope someone can help. The problem happens in browsers like Microsoft Edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by webfairyjo, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Kicked out of all online accounts every time after I restart my computer

Hello,

This started a few months ago and it's getting on my nerves, so I hope someone can help.

The problem happens in browsers like Microsoft Edge Chromium latest version, Firefox latest version, Avast secure browser also based on Chrome, latest version.I get kicked out of all the accounts I've logged in previously, even though the option of clearing the cookies and all is not activated. I have also set up that the cookies of selected websites shouldn't b deleted but they are anyway...

The problem also happens in Windows, I have to login again in OneDrive, OneNote,...

For some reason, those apps stay connected: Avast Premium Security, Code42 CrashPlan, TechSmith Snagit and WhatsApp desktop app, if this helps.

Moreover, I get a Microsoft account error notification. It says that I must fix my account. I am taken to the Microsoft account settings, I click on the Fix button and then it makes me enter my computer password3 times in a row before it says it's fixed.

Microsoft chat support provided a solution that didn't work:

-> Start CMD as an admin and use sfc/scannow

I have no idea what to do now. I have tried so many things, in the browsers settings as well as in Windows Settings. I have no idea what made this happen and can't see a solution. I need your help to make me test your ideas to help fix this issue. I am going crazy having to log in all the time.

Thank you so much in advance for your support,

Joanie

:)

webfairyjo, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Kicked out of all online accounts every time after I restart my computer :(

Zakin, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Kicked out of all online accounts every time after I restart my computer

Computer Not Working

Hi,

Failure to access the Start menu and missing icons can be caused by a corrupted user profile. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you perform the following steps to trigger
    Safe Mode through the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) option and create a new user account. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Improper shutdown process
      • Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo is visible, unplug the power source of your computer. Perform this step three times.
      • On the fourth time that you turn on your computer, just simply wait for the
        Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

Once you were able to access Safe Mode, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to create a local user or administrator
    account in Windows 10. By doing this, we may identify if this is an account related issue. The link also contains all the necessary information including the step on how to set up a new account in Windows 10.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Kicked out of all online accounts every time after I restart my computer

1. Kicked out of all online accounts every time after I restart my computer - Similar Threads - Kicked online accounts

2. after restarting the computer, every time it bans account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after restarting the computer, every time it bans account: after restarting the computer, every time it bans the account every day for 3 months. I don’t commit anything that violates the terms of the agreement, but I just watch YouTube and play minecraft....
  3. after restarting the computer, every time it bans account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after restarting the computer, every time it bans account: after restarting the computer, every time it bans the account every day for 3 months. I don’t commit anything that violates the terms of the agreement, but I just watch YouTube and play minecraft....
  4. after restarting the computer, every time it bans account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. All the time it bans the account after restarting the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All the time it bans the account after restarting the computer: On the computer, I only use YouTube and minecraft, these bans have already lasted more than 3 months every day and I don’t know what to do,...
  6. All the time it bans the account after restarting the computer

All the time it bans the account after restarting the computer: On the computer, I only use YouTube and minecraft, these bans have already lasted more than 3 months every day and I don’t know what to do,...
  7. All the time it bans the account after restarting the computer

8. Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.

Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.: Always after restarting when I look at the time, it shows a completely different time. I set the computer to synchronize with the time zone, but it still doesn't show me the correct time. What should i do?...
  9. Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.: Always after restarting when I look at the time, it shows a completely different time. I set the computer to synchronize with the time zone, but it still doesn't show me the correct time. What should i do?...
  10. Kicked out of computer

Kicked out of computer: My DELL XPS 15 was giving me a black screen after signing in using my Pin code. I looked for solutions online and tried turning my computer on in Safe Mode but I was not aware that you can only use your password in Safe Mode and I've always used my PIN to log in. Now I cannot...