Windows 10: Kicked out of computer

Discus and support Kicked out of computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My DELL XPS 15 was giving me a black screen after signing in using my Pin code. I looked for solutions online and tried turning my computer on in Safe... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JeffreyRestrepo, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Kicked out of computer

My DELL XPS 15 was giving me a black screen after signing in using my Pin code. I looked for solutions online and tried turning my computer on in Safe Mode but I was not aware that you can only use your password in Safe Mode and I've always used my PIN to log in. Now I cannot sign into my computer because I cannot get out of Safe mode. Please help!

:)

JeffreyRestrepo, Feb 3, 2020
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You should still be able to use NavyLCDR's second step without changing the WiFi password.

Bree, Feb 3, 2020
  4. thomaseg1 Win User

Kicked out of computer

StartEd (A program to manage slow computer startups)

You might try suggesting this program to one of the Gurus here. After they have kicked the tires
    a bit and put it through the paces it just might end up on the recommend List.

thomaseg1, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Kicked out of computer

1. Kicked out of computer - Similar Threads - Kicked computer

2. My computer kicks me out of my account as soon as I put my pin in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer kicks me out of my account as soon as I put my pin in: It started reading “Unable to record at this time/ error: -2017128443” it’s never done this before and I even uninstalled all of my apps—which had it working normally for like 10 minutes. It then starting reading that error when I try to log in and it’s back to kicking me out...
  3. My computer kicks me out of my account as soon as I put my pin in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer kicks me out of my account as soon as I put my pin in: It started reading “Unable to record at this time/ error: -2017128443” it’s never done this before and I even uninstalled all of my apps—which had it working normally for like 10 minutes. It then starting reading that error when I try to log in and it’s back to kicking me out...
  4. Is it possible to log into a computer without kicking anyone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to log into a computer without kicking anyone?: Hi all. I have to access a Windows 11 remote PC via remote desktop, but another person is using that PC from another remote desktop session. Is it possible to log into that PC just to read files, I don't have to gain full access to that PC without kicking that person? There...
  5. Is it possible to log into a computer without kicking anyone?

Is it possible to log into a computer without kicking anyone?: Hi all. I have to access a Windows 11 remote PC via remote desktop, but another person is using that PC from another remote desktop session. Is it possible to log into that PC just to read files, I don't have to gain full access to that PC without kicking that person? There...
  6. While Gaming Computer randomly kicks me out of game and crashes to desktop, freezes and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While Gaming Computer randomly kicks me out of game and crashes to desktop, freezes and...: 10 month old computer - Aegis RS Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i7 - 10700F - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2070 Super - 1TB SSD Device name DESKTOP Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  7. While Gaming Computer randomly kicks me out of game and crashes to desktop, freezes and...

While Gaming Computer randomly kicks me out of game and crashes to desktop, freezes and...: 10 month old computer - Aegis RS Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i7 - 10700F - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2070 Super - 1TB SSD Device name DESKTOP Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  8. While Gaming Computer randomly kicks me out of game and crashes to desktop, freezes and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. What caused my computer to kick back to default settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What caused my computer to kick back to default settings: Not sure this is the right forum for this. This afternoon I had to go run an errand. I left my computer running. When I came home my computer was completely changed. It's like it was reset back to default settings. My pictures folder is empty. My video folder is empty. My...
  10. Kicked out of all online accounts every time after I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Kicked out of all online accounts every time after I restart my computer: Hello, This started a few months ago and it's getting on my nerves, so I hope someone can help. The problem happens in browsers like Microsoft Edge Chromium latest version, Firefox latest version, Avast secure browser also based on Chrome, latest version.I get kicked out...