Windows 10: Kicked out of your domain?

Discus and support Kicked out of your domain? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Howdy, I was just about to sign up for our domain. However, there is only Admin as user name. As another user I can not log in and under the password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by justaguy95, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Kicked out of your domain?

Howdy,

I was just about to sign up for our domain. However, there is only Admin as user name. As another user I can not log in and under the password there is also no login in : domain

If I look right below but I see that the PC with the cable icon is connected to mydomain.local (not literally but my domain name)

Could it be that I've been somehow thrown out of the domain?

Is there any way I can re-login from the lock screen because I don't know the local password

?

:)

justaguy95, Aug 4, 2020

2. Kicked out photos

Received Windows 10 update. Issue with Photos app, keep getting kicked out. Photos will stay open for approx.. 10 to 15 seconds then kicked out.

Please help

GaryHolstein, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Maggidon Win User

Kicked out of your domain?

Samsung SSD appears to have kicked the bucket

Thank you for the suggestion. Just perchance it is the Drive, have you ever heard of an SSD kicking out in so quick a time?

Maggidon, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Kicked out of your domain?

1. Kicked out of your domain? - Similar Threads - Kicked domain

2. Why is Microsoft account not kicking out unauthorized users based on location?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft account not kicking out unauthorized users based on location?: I have the authenticator app, 2-step verification, and have reset my password multiple times and I have a sign-in from Brazil changed my password, and a week later a sign-in from Ecuador. WHAT is the point of all of this authentication if my account can't stop someone with a...
  3. Why is Microsoft account not kicking out unauthorized users based on location?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft account not kicking out unauthorized users based on location?: I have the authenticator app, 2-step verification, and have reset my password multiple times and I have a sign-in from Brazil changed my password, and a week later a sign-in from Ecuador. WHAT is the point of all of this authentication if my account can't stop someone with a...
  4. Sign In Button kicks back to Lock Screen Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign In Button kicks back to Lock Screen Windows 11: Howdy,I just got my computer yesterday and set everything up successfully, but after updates I get to the sign in screen, click the sign in button and it bounces me back to the lock screen.I've tried doing shift->restart troubleshooting including safe mode, safe mode...
  5. Sign In Button kicks back to Lock Screen Windows 11

Sign In Button kicks back to Lock Screen Windows 11: Howdy,I just got my computer yesterday and set everything up successfully, but after updates I get to the sign in screen, click the sign in button and it bounces me back to the lock screen.I've tried doing shift->restart troubleshooting including safe mode, safe mode...
  6. Different reasons for getting kicked out of games constantly explained below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different reasons for getting kicked out of games constantly explained below: Hi All,I require some help in regards to an issue that I have.Recently bought a new PC:i9 14900KRog Maximus Z790 Hero MotherboardRTX 407032Gb Corsair Titanium RAM1Gb Upload 1Gb Download, low ping at all timesEverytime I enter a game to play it tells me that I've lost...
  7. Different reasons for getting kicked out of games constantly explained below

Different reasons for getting kicked out of games constantly explained below: Hi All,I require some help in regards to an issue that I have.Recently bought a new PC:i9 14900KRog Maximus Z790 Hero MotherboardRTX 407032Gb Corsair Titanium RAM1Gb Upload 1Gb Download, low ping at all timesEverytime I enter a game to play it tells me that I've lost...
  8. Flickering black screen then kicked out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flickering black screen then kicked out: While using a HP all in one desktop -7fvp853 with windows 10, screen dlickers black and then kicks me out of what ever program Im in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flickering-black-screen-then-kicked-out/0e2e05d5-d94c-4655-bf3f-6e4c9b5aaa7a
  9. Flickering black screen then kicked out

Flickering black screen then kicked out: While using a HP all in one desktop -7fvp853 with windows 10, screen dlickers black and then kicks me out of what ever program Im in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flickering-black-screen-then-kicked-out/0e2e05d5-d94c-4655-bf3f-6e4c9b5aaa7a
  10. Flickering black screen then kicked out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging