Windows 10: Kids Mode still not available

Discus and support Kids Mode still not available in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Why is Browse in kids mode still not showing up in Edge 90.0.818.51? The only options available in the current profile is Browse as guest and Add... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Keith Weisshar, May 4, 2021.

1. Kids Mode still not available

Why is Browse in kids mode still not showing up in Edge 90.0.818.51? The only options available in the current profile is Browse as guest and Add profile?

:)

Keith Weisshar, May 4, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...rs=en-gb&ad=gb

Brink, May 5, 2021
  3. Kids Mode still not available

Why is Browse in kids mode still not showing up in Edge 90.0.818.51? The only options available in the current profile is Browse as guest and Add profile?

Keith Weisshar, May 5, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Kids Mode still not available

Introducing Microsoft Edge Kids Mode

Source: Introducing Microsoft Edge Kids Mode, a safer space for your child to discover the web | Windows Experience Blog

Browsers and Mail - How to Start and Exit Kids Mode Browsing in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

Browsers and Mail - How to Turn On or Off Ask Age Range before Starting Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

Browsers and Mail - How to Change Age Range to Always Start Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

Browsers and Mail - How to Allow or Block Websites for Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

Brink, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Kids Mode still not available

1. Kids Mode still not available - Similar Threads - Kids Mode still

2. is publisher still available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is publisher still available?: is publisher still available?i have it installed on my old laptop and wish to use it on my new machine so i can still use my documentsdoesnt seem to be part of Microsoft 365...
  3. is publisher still available?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is publisher still available?: is publisher still available?i have it installed on my old laptop and wish to use it on my new machine so i can still use my documentsdoesnt seem to be part of Microsoft 365...
  4. Cannot get out out Edge kids mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get out out Edge kids mode: Accidently entered kids mode while setting my son's profile up. When I try to exit I'm prompted with a username and password request. Not sure where to find that info as I use a pin to log into my admin account. Please advise....
  5. Hibernate mode not available?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hibernate mode not available?: Hi GuysSo I coudnt find hibernate mode in my power settings so i decided to use this command POWERCFG /HIBERNATE ONbut I got this response The following items are preventing hibernation on this system. The system firmware does not support hibernation.I found that strange...
  6. Introducing Microsoft Edge Kids Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Edge Kids Mode: There’s so much to be grateful for about the internet – immediate access to the world’s information at your fingertips, discovering inspiring content like DIY videos, and staying connected with family and friends through social media (I...
  7. How to use Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge browser: Sometimes, Internet browsing by children can unknowingly land them on pages that aren’t kid-friendly or have inappropriate content. As such, their online experience should be monitored or done under some sort of supervision. Browsers that are equipped with Family Safety...
  8. Windows 10 kids mode - Bing search still given non-appropriate contents

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 kids mode - Bing search still given non-appropriate contents: Hi guys, I started apply kids mode on my son laptop and check if it works. In kid mode, there is only Microsoft Edge work for internet surfing, I understood for that to easy control contents. However, when I blocked Youtube.com and did a test with searching engine Bing...
  9. New Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    New Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge: Kids Mode is a convenient browsing mode inside Microsoft Edge that’s designed for kids. With its kid-friendly features and safety guardrails in place, Kids Mode is a great place for children to safely explore the web. Kids Mode includes features like custom...
  10. New Google Kids Space for a kids mode on Android Tablets

in Windows 10 News
    New Google Kids Space for a kids mode on Android Tablets: [ATTACH] Parents have told us that they’re constantly wrestling with the role of technology in their children’s lives, and this is especially true for the many families who are spending more time at home. But kids are natural explorers and when they...