Windows 10: 'kill' is not recognised as a command. Please Help

Discus and support 'kill' is not recognised as a command. Please Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to post this but i'm really desperate. I've been stumbling my way into machine learning and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gullo97, May 5, 2020.

1. 'kill' is not recognised as a command. Please Help

'kill' is not recognised as a command. Please Help M5xhrK01t0CxN3r4uX8EORQR2QCLSM80iMau_V01_1U.jpg

Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to post this but i'm really desperate. I've been stumbling my way into machine learning and have been using anaconda and jupiter notebook. I've had a lot of issues trying to make tensorboard work and after days of hussles i've finally manged to make it run properly. Only problem is that now my laptop does not seem to recognise the command 'kill' at all: the weird thing is that when tensorboard didn't work properly i was perfectly able to use the command, then, after messing around a lot of online guides and apparently fixing the problem,'kill' is not a recognised command. What on earth could be the problem? Thanks in advance

EDIT: I've already restored my Windows installation.

EDIT2: Here's a picture

https://preview.redd.it/s47kujgkvyw...bp&s=ca5318fb7364936b9e8a23a95e4cedbdd6194d4e

submitted by /u/gullo97
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gullo97, May 5, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile 'kill' is not recognised as a command. Please Help :)

Naki, May 5, 2020
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, May 5, 2020
  4. 'kill' is not recognised as a command. Please Help

Speech commands not recognising all the commands

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Which build is currently installed in your computer?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you using a Microsoft Account or a Local Account?

The issue might be caused due to corruption in System Files. I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run SFC (system File Checker) scan.

• Press Windows + X keys and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.
    • Type “sfc /scannow” and press Enter.
    • After the scan is complete, type “exit” and press Enter.

For more information about SFC scan, click on the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Method 2: Run the DISM Tool.

• Press Windows + X keys and click
      command prompt(admin).
    • Type the following commands in command prompt one by one and press Enter after each command.
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 5, 2020
Thema:

'kill' is not recognised as a command. Please Help

1. 'kill' is not recognised as a command. Please Help - Similar Threads - 'kill' recognised command

2. Need help using ROUTE command please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help using ROUTE command please: Hi everyone,I need help setting up the ROUTE command on my system please.I am very happy with my WIFI connection. But unfortunately it does not work with WakeOnLAN. WOL will only work with my ethernet card.My computer is not in a position to run network cable to my router so...
  3. Need help using ROUTE command please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help using ROUTE command please: Hi everyone,I need help setting up the ROUTE command on my system please.I am very happy with my WIFI connection. But unfortunately it does not work with WakeOnLAN. WOL will only work with my ethernet card.My computer is not in a position to run network cable to my router so...
  4. Help please, nslookup command no longer functioning.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help please, nslookup command no longer functioning.: Hey guys,I did a search to try and find another person who has asked this but didn't find anything exact. My situation is that I am currently studying for the Comptia A+ certification to get started in IT. One of the things I need to know for the Core 2 exam is how to use the...
  5. Please help - Overstrike is killing all my work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help - Overstrike is killing all my work.: I do not use MS word and the Black Boxy thing is deleting it in any random app that it pleases. Ins key doesn't work. when when I use it with Fn. Please help. I'm on an Acer laptop running windows 10 version 20H2 I probably turned it on by mistake while spamming something...
  6. Antimalware Service Executable is killing me.. please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Antimalware Service Executable is killing me.. please help: A few days ago I sat at my computer only to find it burning hot (by far the hottest I’ve ever felt it), as Antimalware Service Executable was sucking nearly all the CPU & Ram. It has been days, I have tried everything I can find and have spent hours trying to fix this issue....
  7. NETSH Command - Help please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NETSH Command - Help please: Hi, I may have the wrong end of the stick here but I'm trying to assign my printer a static IP using NETSH. My printer does not allow this on the printer control panel. I have tried adding an exception in the router but this has been problematic. This is the command I'm...
  8. Need help with CMD command Please

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with CMD command Please: Ashampoo(R) Web Upload thank you 115758
  9. Oh please help - Windows 10 is killing this computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Oh please help - Windows 10 is killing this computer: I'm sorry but I am so so so angry. Microsnot updates this computer and DAMN BAMN. Now after a god damn update no matter that ALL settings for sleep and the Sceen is set to NEVER EVER. ALL settings every single setting for sleep and stopping the screen is setup to not put it...
  10. Mysterious Command Prompt popups - please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Mysterious Command Prompt popups - please help: Since a couple of weeks now i have the command prompt popping up every hour or two. It's just a flicker, gone so fast that i cannot read what is causing the popup (the prompt seems empty btw). I looked in Task Scheduler but there are no tasks shown that did run in the last...