Windows 10: killed a process, don't know exactly which one and now my sound isn't working at all

Discus and support killed a process, don't know exactly which one and now my sound isn't working at all in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i killed a proces, don't know exacty how it was called, but i think there was "audio" and maybe "windows" in the namewas killing it cause it was taking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vaclav Bartovsky, Dec 22, 2022.

1. killed a process, don't know exactly which one and now my sound isn't working at all

i killed a proces, don't know exacty how it was called, but i think there was "audio" and maybe "windows" in the namewas killing it cause it was taking up like 15% CPU so i figured it shouldn't do much useful.now even after restarting multiple times and running the sound troubleshoot my sounds don't work, neither does my mic.any of the audio devices don't even show up in sound settings.the audio devices are showing up in device manager and the drivers are up to date, also there are no windows updates missing.sounds do work with headphones

:)

Vaclav Bartovsky, Dec 22, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 22, 2022
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

I did everything exactly how you said it, but it´s still not working. Maybe I did something wrong earlier. I don´t care, I can live without it.

But I didn´t think you will answer me so fast and so professional. Your help was amazing. Thank you very much! killed  a process, don't know exactly which one and now my sound isn't working at all :)

Jakub578, Dec 22, 2022
  4. Jakub578 Win User

killed a process, don't know exactly which one and now my sound isn't working at all

Cortana isn´t working

or 18362.356 i don´t know

Jakub578, Dec 22, 2022
Thema:

killed a process, don't know exactly which one and now my sound isn't working at all

1. killed a process, don't know exactly which one and now my sound isn't working at all - Similar Threads - killed process don't

2. killed a process, don't know exactly which one and now my sound isn't working at all

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    killed a process, don't know exactly which one and now my sound isn't working at all: i killed a proces, don't know exacty how it was called, but i think there was "audio" and maybe "windows" in the namewas killing it cause it was taking up like 15% CPU so i figured it shouldn't do much useful.now even after restarting multiple times and running the sound...
  3. killed a process, don't know exactly which one and now my sound isn't working at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    killed a process, don't know exactly which one and now my sound isn't working at all: i killed a proces, don't know exacty how it was called, but i think there was "audio" and maybe "windows" in the namewas killing it cause it was taking up like 15% CPU so i figured it shouldn't do much useful.now even after restarting multiple times and running the sound...
  4. My sound isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My sound isn't working.: I recently downgraded from windows 11 to windows 10. Now the sound doesn't work. I tried to re-load the drivers, I also tried the built-in sound diagnosis. I don't know what to do. Should I go back to windows 11, or stay on windows 10? I downgraded because windows 11 is...
  5. My sound isn't working.

My sound isn't working.: I recently downgraded from windows 11 to windows 10. Now the sound doesn't work. I tried to re-load the drivers, I also tried the built-in sound diagnosis. I don't know what to do. Should I go back to windows 11, or stay on windows 10? I downgraded because windows 11 is...
  6. I don't know my pin and the password textBox isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know my pin and the password textBox isn't working: Hello guysContextYesterday I was exploring and I touch the pin configuration, I wanted to put a new one because it's recommended but there was another one disabled so I only could alter the pin if I knew the previous one. So I didn't touch anymore and all was normal before...
  7. I don't know my pin and the password textBox isn't working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't know my pin and the password textBox isn't working: Hello guysContextYesterday I was exploring and I touch the pin configuration, I wanted to put a new one because it's recommended but there was another one disabled so I only could alter the pin if I knew the previous one. So I didn't touch anymore and all was normal before...
  8. I don't know my pin and the password textBox isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I changed my system's sounds to custom XP ones, now system sounds don't work at all. What...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I changed my system's sounds to custom XP ones, now system sounds don't work at all. What...: Help. submitted by /u/MrKitlik [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ibmskr/i_changed_my_systems_sounds_to_custom_xp_ones_now/
  10. One of my keyboard keys is stuck pressed and I don't know which one

One of my keyboard keys is stuck pressed and I don't know which one: I don't know what I did but one or more of my keyboard keys are stuck pressed down. I dont even know which one, it's hard to figure out. But here are things that are happening: When I click on the volume icon in the taskbar, the volume keeps getting lowered by itself My...