Windows 10: Killer Control Center

Discus and support Killer Control Center in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows updated my computer yesterday 4/14/2022. Now, when I turn it on, a window pops up saying "Issue detected. Please go to killernetworking.com to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jack_784, Apr 15, 2022.

1. Jack_784 Win User

Killer Control Center

Windows updated my computer yesterday 4/14/2022. Now, when I turn it on, a window pops up saying "Issue detected. Please go to killernetworking.com to download the latest drivers/software". What is Killer Control Center? Do I even need it? When I got to killernetworking.com it wants me to download some Intel Driver and Support Assistant. I'm not sure I should do that. I already have Dell Support Assist. My computer is a Dell XPS8930 running a 64-bit Windows 11 operating system.

:)

Jack_784, Apr 15, 2022

2. Killer Control Center

Hi Group, Every time there is a Windows 10 update, "Killer Control Center" is downloaded as well. 5 times in a row now. It seems to be coming directly from Microsoft. What is this and how can I stop it? I appreciate any help you can offer. *Sad

awildttrout, Apr 15, 2022
  3. auggy Win User
    No internet (Killer E2200) after update Windows 10

A lot of the information is in English and the rest I can somewhat decipher.

I might suggest to uninstall the Killer Network Manager as it may be incompatible with the Fall Creators Update.

Then update to the Killer Control Center 64-bit :

https://www.killernetworking.com/driver-downloads/item/killer-control-center-x64

If you prefer a "Driver Only" installation, without the Control Center use the following link:

https://www.killernetworking.com/driver-downloads/item/killer-drivers-64bit

auggy, Apr 15, 2022
  4. Killer Control Center

Can I Uninstall Killer Control Center Without Harming My Computer?

Thank you! I successfully uninstalled Killer Control Center and nothing bad happened to my computer!

foxonasnowyday, Apr 15, 2022
Thema:

Killer Control Center

1. Killer Control Center - Similar Threads - Killer Control Center

2. Deleted killer control center on laptop, caused keyboard to break 3 keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Deleted killer control center on laptop, caused keyboard to break 3 keys: I have an msi, 7RFX Leopard pro lato, intel core i7, keyboard is a steelseries RBG. Running windows 10. I was irritated at how much cpu killer control center was using, and after seeing several posts stating there would be no adverse effects to uninstalling, I did so. it took...
  3. Deleted killer control center on laptop, caused keyboard to break 3 keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted killer control center on laptop, caused keyboard to break 3 keys: I have an msi, 7RFX Leopard pro lato, intel core i7, keyboard is a steelseries RBG. Running windows 10. I was irritated at how much cpu killer control center was using, and after seeing several posts stating there would be no adverse effects to uninstalling, I did so. it took...
  4. Deleted killer control center on laptop, caused keyboard to break 3 keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Killer Interface Center removing my menus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Killer Interface Center removing my menus: I saw people posting about this app on here, and it just randomly opened itself on my laptop. I clicked a button and got sent to my settings menu on the app, but I can't get back out. What do I do with this app?...
  6. Killer Control Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Killer Control Center: Windows updated my computer yesterday 4/14/2022. Now, when I turn it on, a window pops up saying "Issue detected. Please go to killernetworking.com to download the latest drivers/software". What is Killer Control Center? Do I even need it? When I got to killernetworking.com...
  7. File System Error -2147163890 on Windows startup for both Killer Control Center and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File System Error -2147163890 on Windows startup for both Killer Control Center and...: Not sure why but when I start up my windows laptop, I receive that file system error for "killernetworkmanagerlauncherMinimized.exe" and "Win32Bridge.Server.exe". I think something in my system is corrupted. How do I go about resolving these file system errors?...
  8. Can't find Killer Control Center on W10 Store to update- is it me or was it removed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find Killer Control Center on W10 Store to update- is it me or was it removed?: Previously on the Windows 10 store it showed Killer Control Center and I could update it from there. However now I don't see it under my installed apps or when I search for it in the store. Did they remove Killer from the store or is there something wrong on my end that it...
  9. Can I Uninstall Killer Control Center Without Harming My Computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I Uninstall Killer Control Center Without Harming My Computer?: Hi, Recently my computer did an update for Windows 10 where I had to sit and wait for it to restart a few times. Once it was done, I logged in like normal and noticed that it automatically downloaded a program called Killer Control Center. I did some research on the program...
  10. Killer Control Center

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Killer Control Center: Hi Group, Every time there is a Windows 10 update, "Killer Control Center" is downloaded as well. 5 times in a row now. It seems to be coming directly from Microsoft. What is this and how can I stop it? I appreciate any help you can offer. *Sad 134607

Users found this page by searching for:

1. killer control center windows 10 asus