Windows 10: Killer Instinct Arcade Stick not installing on Windows 10 as a Xbox One controller

Discus and support Killer Instinct Arcade Stick not installing on Windows 10 as a Xbox One controller in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, when I connect my Killer Instinct Arcade Stick to my Windows 10 PC it's installing using the "Xbox Gaming Device" drivers. This is causing it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Finjitzu, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Finjitzu Win User

Killer Instinct Arcade Stick not installing on Windows 10 as a Xbox One controller

Hi, when I connect my Killer Instinct Arcade Stick to my Windows 10 PC it's installing using the "Xbox Gaming Device" drivers. This is causing it to not be recognized as a controller. I've also tried the Xbox Accessories App and the peripheral isn't listed.I'd like to install it using the "Xbox One Controller" drivers so I can use it for other games than only Killer Instinct. But every time I try to update the driver ans specify the "Xbox One Controller" or "Xbox Controller" drivers it says that it installed correctly, but it doesn't change. Still listed as a FIGHT STICK in "Other Devices".Ch

:)

Finjitzu, Aug 18, 2022

2. Killer instinct game will not open on Windows 10.

Hi,

Thanks for responding with an update.

Please reply, are you using Xbox platform to play the game?

If you are using Xbox platform to play Killer instinct,
    I suggest you to please post the query in the Xbox support forum for further assistance. The Xbox forum is a dedicated forum to assist you exclusively in Xbox related queries.

Xbox support forum:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-on-windows/game-titles/killer-instinct-windows-10-info

Write to us for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 18, 2022
  3. Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam)

My Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam). Is there a fix available?

isUndefined, Aug 18, 2022
  4. WilTurner Win User

Killer Instinct Arcade Stick not installing on Windows 10 as a Xbox One controller

Compatible controllers for PC gaming on Killer Instinct

Hey Guys,

I'm using an old Logitech G-UF13A controller to try to play Killer Instinct. I downloaded the app from the app store on Windows 10. The game seems to not pick up the controller inputs. Do I have to have an Xbox One/360 controller for it to work?

WilTurner, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Killer Instinct Arcade Stick not installing on Windows 10 as a Xbox One controller - Similar Threads - Killer Instinct Arcade

2. Killer Instinct Arcade Stick not installing on Windows 10 as a Xbox One controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Killer Instinct Arcade Stick not installing on Windows 10 as a Xbox One controller: Hi, when I connect my Killer Instinct Arcade Stick to my Windows 10 PC it's installing using the "Xbox Gaming Device" drivers. This is causing it to not be recognized as a controller. I've also tried the Xbox Accessories App and the peripheral isn't listed.I'd like to install...
  3. Killer Instinct Arcade Stick not installing on Windows 10 as a Xbox One controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Killer Instinct Arcade Stick not installing on Windows 10 as a Xbox One controller: Hi, when I connect my Killer Instinct Arcade Stick to my Windows 10 PC it's installing using the "Xbox Gaming Device" drivers. This is causing it to not be recognized as a controller. I've also tried the Xbox Accessories App and the peripheral isn't listed.I'd like to install...
  4. The left stick of Xbox One controller is virtually stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The left stick of Xbox One controller is virtually stuck: Hello!I have a Windows 10 version 21H2. When I turn on the computer, everything works fine, but when I enter the controller and move the stick, this is virtually pressed. For example when I enter the windows menu, something like this happens:Keyboard drivers are...
  5. Killer Instinct

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Killer Instinct: jus bought the game and installed it , no shortcut on desktop, went 2 play the game and it wont work , so unstalled game tryed to install again , now i cant install 2 the same drive and i cant delete 2 folders which the game was installed , which are program files and...
  6. Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition: I paid for KI: Definitive Edition.....TWICE. (on Windows 10) I STILL don't have the "Definitive Edition". The Killer Instinct Classic games are not on here. I was supposed to get this with Xbox Game Pass. It only played the original KI so I purchased the Definitive Edition...
  7. Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct

Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct: Today I signed up for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Upon installing the Xbox Game Pass for PC app on my system, I was pleased to discover that it automatically found 3 of the 4 Microsoft games that I purchased from the MS Store and currently have installed: ReCore, State...
  8. Xbox one controller is controlling my mouse with the left stick on windows 10... help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller is controlling my mouse with the left stick on windows 10... help: I have a program called Keysticks that gives me all the support I need for my controller but im guessing the drivers that allows my controller to be detected is allowing the left stick to control my mouse by default. I hope theres a way to disable it from controlling my mouse...
  9. Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam): My Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam). Is there a fix available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-controller-works-in-everything-but-killer/f22b7d1e-023b-45c6-b0e8-1d551d3f5514
  10. how can I backup Killer Instinct

how can I backup Killer Instinct: Hello I want to make a backup of the game called killer instinct , the game is free on the windows store , its 23gb that i dont want to download again , so i was wondering if there is a way to make a backup of the game and a way to restore it if i have to reinstall...