Windows 10: Killer Instinct

Discus and support Killer Instinct in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; jus bought the game and installed it , no shortcut on desktop, went 2 play the game and it wont work , so unstalled game tryed to install again , now... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by upperlevel04, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Killer Instinct

jus bought the game and installed it , no shortcut on desktop,

went 2 play the game and it wont work , so unstalled game tryed to install again , now i cant install 2 the same drive and

i cant delete 2 folders which the game was installed , which are program files and windowapps.

how do i delete folders and play the game ?????

wat ****.

:)

upperlevel04, Feb 10, 2021

2. Killer instinct game will not open on Windows 10.

Hi,

Thanks for responding with an update.

Please reply, are you using Xbox platform to play the game?

If you are using Xbox platform to play Killer instinct,
    I suggest you to please post the query in the Xbox support forum for further assistance. The Xbox forum is a dedicated forum to assist you exclusively in Xbox related queries.

Xbox support forum:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-on-windows/game-titles/killer-instinct-windows-10-info

Write to us for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Jessen P Win User
    killer instinct desappear in windows 10

Hi,

I would request you to check the link mentioned below to get in touch with the support or other articles related to the game Killer instinct.

Xbox Support

Thank you.

Jessen P, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Emiboss Win User

Killer Instinct

Killer Instinct

Will Killer Instinct work on my Pc?

Pc (build in 2009)

CPU:Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 @ 2.66GHz

RAM:4GB 1333MHZ

MOTHERBOARD:MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD P43i (MS-7519)

GPU:BenQG2222HDL (1920x1080@60Hz) OC 10%

1024MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280 (BFG Tech)

STORAGE:465GB Western Digital WDC WD5001AALS-00E3A0 ATA Device (SATA)

Edit: Will it work if I force the game to dx10?

Emiboss, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Killer Instinct

1. Killer Instinct - Similar Threads - Killer Instinct

2. Bonjour, je n arrive pas à lancer le jeu Killer instinct sur mon pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bonjour, je n arrive pas à lancer le jeu Killer instinct sur mon pc: Bonjour, je n arrive pas à lancer le jeu Killer instinct sur mon pc, que dois je faire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bonjour-je-n-arrive-pas-%C3%A0-lancer-le-jeu/898e3185-b19d-4658-aabf-b0c8a5831500
  3. Bonjour, je n arrive pas à lancer le jeu Killer instinct sur mon pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bonjour, je n arrive pas à lancer le jeu Killer instinct sur mon pc: Bonjour, je n arrive pas à lancer le jeu Killer instinct sur mon pc, que dois je faire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bonjour-je-n-arrive-pas-%C3%A0-lancer-le-jeu/898e3185-b19d-4658-aabf-b0c8a5831500
  4. Killer Instinct Arcade Stick not installing on Windows 10 as a Xbox One controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Killer Instinct Arcade Stick not installing on Windows 10 as a Xbox One controller: Hi, when I connect my Killer Instinct Arcade Stick to my Windows 10 PC it's installing using the "Xbox Gaming Device" drivers. This is causing it to not be recognized as a controller. I've also tried the Xbox Accessories App and the peripheral isn't listed.I'd like to install...
  5. Killer Instinct Arcade Stick not installing on Windows 10 as a Xbox One controller

Killer Instinct Arcade Stick not installing on Windows 10 as a Xbox One controller: Hi, when I connect my Killer Instinct Arcade Stick to my Windows 10 PC it's installing using the "Xbox Gaming Device" drivers. This is causing it to not be recognized as a controller. I've also tried the Xbox Accessories App and the peripheral isn't listed.I'd like to install...
  6. Killer Instinct Arcade Stick not installing on Windows 10 as a Xbox One controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Can't install Killer instinct on app store on selected drive and windows now will only...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install Killer instinct on app store on selected drive and windows now will only...: I own Killer Instinct on my Microsoft account. My largest drive I: can not be set in the storage option in settings. I tried to install KI to the I: drive manually and of course, it failed. I now can't install it to my G: drive where I have to save windows apps. The app store...
  8. Can't install Killer instinct on app store on selected drive and windows now will only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Killer instinct on app store on selected drive and windows now will only...: I own Killer Instinct on my Microsoft account. My largest drive I: can not be set in the storage option in settings. I tried to install KI to the I: drive manually and of course, it failed. I now can't install it to my G: drive where I have to save windows apps. The app store...
  9. Can't install Killer instinct on app store on selected drive and windows now will only...

10. Cant install any DLC for Killer Instinct on Windows 10. Dlc does not work on this device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant install any DLC for Killer Instinct on Windows 10. Dlc does not work on this device: As the title says, I cant install any DLC for Killer Instinct, I bought the definitive edition awhile back and was able to play and install on my old PC. I tried to re-buy it through the Killer Instinct in game store and it just tells me that I already own the dlc. I have...