Windows 10: Killer Intelligence Centre causing a problem

Discus and support Killer Intelligence Centre causing a problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A few weeks ago, Dell installed Killer Intelligence Centre on my computer. It slowed my internet so much, pages weren't loading. I would get error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tracy_c, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Tracy_c Win User

Killer Intelligence Centre causing a problem

A few weeks ago, Dell installed Killer Intelligence Centre on my computer. It slowed my internet so much, pages weren't loading. I would get error pages. It took ridiculous amounts of time to navigate sites. I uninstalled Killer Intelligence Centre and everything returned to normal. My download speed is only around 30 MB per second. I don't have the best package. I'm not even a gamer. Today, Windows Updates reinstalled Killer Intelligence Centre without asking me. I've uninstalled it, again, but my internet connection is still slow. What's causing the problem now?

:)

Tracy_c, Feb 17, 2023
  2. erocker Win User

Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Feb 17, 2023
  3. Occasional spikes in HD activity and slowdowns since W10 upgrade?

This tip alone solved most of my problems. Holding onto the other ideas as needed. Many thanks.

KeithPurtell, Feb 17, 2023
  4. Killer Intelligence Centre causing a problem

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 17, 2023
Thema:

Killer Intelligence Centre causing a problem

1. Killer Intelligence Centre causing a problem - Similar Threads - Killer Intelligence Centre

2. I had Killer Intelligence Center on my Dell Alienware PC. Run Windows 11. Killer was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had Killer Intelligence Center on my Dell Alienware PC. Run Windows 11. Killer was...: Killer Intelligence Center, service not running. How do I get it to run. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-killer-intelligence-center-on-my-dell/ff2a957b-f082-45d0-ab99-33c55d42e5d2
  3. I had Killer Intelligence Center on my Dell Alienware PC. Run Windows 11. Killer was...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had Killer Intelligence Center on my Dell Alienware PC. Run Windows 11. Killer was...: Killer Intelligence Center, service not running. How do I get it to run. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-killer-intelligence-center-on-my-dell/ff2a957b-f082-45d0-ab99-33c55d42e5d2
  4. I deleted Killer Intelligence Center from my PC because it was causing upload speed issues,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted Killer Intelligence Center from my PC because it was causing upload speed issues,...: I deleted Killer Intelligence Center from my PC because it was causing upload speed issues, not my ethernet is showing no connection to the internet. I've reset the Wi-Fi, updated drivers, restarted the pc, etc. I'm not sure what to do now. I've tried to redownload the Killer...
  5. I deleted Killer Intelligence Center from my PC because it was causing upload speed issues,...

I deleted Killer Intelligence Center from my PC because it was causing upload speed issues,...: I deleted Killer Intelligence Center from my PC because it was causing upload speed issues, not my ethernet is showing no connection to the internet. I've reset the Wi-Fi, updated drivers, restarted the pc, etc. I'm not sure what to do now. I've tried to redownload the Killer...
  6. Killer Intelligence Centre causing a problem

Killer Intelligence Centre causing a problem: A few weeks ago, Dell installed Killer Intelligence Centre on my computer. It slowed my internet so much, pages weren't loading. I would get error pages. It took ridiculous amounts of time to navigate sites. I uninstalled Killer Intelligence Centre and everything returned to...
  7. Killer Intelligence Centre causing a problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Killer Intelligence Centre causing a problem: A few weeks ago, Dell installed Killer Intelligence Centre on my computer. It slowed my internet so much, pages weren't loading. I would get error pages. It took ridiculous amounts of time to navigate sites. I uninstalled Killer Intelligence Centre and everything returned to...
  8. problem with action centre

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem with action centre: when i click on the action center icon on task bar sometimes nothing happens while mostly the action centre opens with all blank look without even the options for bluetooth wifi etc. same is the problem with the battery and wifi icons. Some apps are taking too long to open...
  9. Windows action centre problem .

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows action centre problem .: [ATTACH] Windows action centre won't open when clicked . Same goes for the system trays ( battery , volume & network ) . I am on the latest version of windows (2004) . I have tried restarting the windows explorer , safe mode , restarted the device and forced it to shut...
  10. problem with page not centred to screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem with page not centred to screen: - I can only see part of the page on my computer screen. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-page-not-centred-to-screen/7ffdeec7-3d3a-4eea-868a-5f95dd8645cc