Windows 10: Killer Interface Center removing my menus

Discus and support Killer Interface Center removing my menus in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I saw people posting about this app on here, and it just randomly opened itself on my laptop. I clicked a button and got sent to my settings menu on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hana Avis-Catling, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Killer Interface Center removing my menus

I saw people posting about this app on here, and it just randomly opened itself on my laptop. I clicked a button and got sent to my settings menu on the app, but I can't get back out. What do I do with this app?

:)

Hana Avis-Catling, Oct 7, 2022
  2. LuizScruz Win User

Killer Control Center

Hello Jack_784, welcome to the Microsoft community, I'll be happy to help you today;

The Killer Control Center is an interface with features that allow you to analyze and manage your system's networking performance;

It keeps system software up to date and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software) and may include other new features;

Killer Control Center:https://dl.dell.com/FOLDER04859982M/2/Killer-Co...

Install the application and look for driver updates;

Hope it helps, see you soon!

LuizScruz, Oct 7, 2022
  3. Jack_784 Win User
    Killer Control Center

Hi. Killer Control Center is already installed. According to Dell Update, all the drivers are up to date but Killer Control Center still won't run. I went to Intel to get drivers but they recommended I get the drivers from the computer manufacturer.

Jack_784, Oct 7, 2022
  4. Vesao Win User

Killer Interface Center removing my menus

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 7, 2022
Thema:

Killer Interface Center removing my menus

1. Killer Interface Center removing my menus - Similar Threads - Killer Interface Center

2. I had Killer Intelligence Center on my Dell Alienware PC. Run Windows 11. Killer was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had Killer Intelligence Center on my Dell Alienware PC. Run Windows 11. Killer was...: Killer Intelligence Center, service not running. How do I get it to run. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-killer-intelligence-center-on-my-dell/ff2a957b-f082-45d0-ab99-33c55d42e5d2
  3. I had Killer Intelligence Center on my Dell Alienware PC. Run Windows 11. Killer was...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had Killer Intelligence Center on my Dell Alienware PC. Run Windows 11. Killer was...: Killer Intelligence Center, service not running. How do I get it to run. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-killer-intelligence-center-on-my-dell/ff2a957b-f082-45d0-ab99-33c55d42e5d2
  4. If the Windows 11 developers had not removed the menus from the top of the interface, we...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If the Windows 11 developers had not removed the menus from the top of the interface, we...: The image file attached shows how the "Save As" dialogue boxes all appear in Windows 11. Windows 11 has made all dialogues that access the computer hard drive difficult or impossible to navigate. For example, why in this save dialogue are all of the folders/ directories...
  5. If the Windows 11 developers had not removed the menus from the top of the interface, we...

If the Windows 11 developers had not removed the menus from the top of the interface, we...: The image file attached shows how the "Save As" dialogue boxes all appear in Windows 11. Windows 11 has made all dialogues that access the computer hard drive difficult or impossible to navigate. For example, why in this save dialogue are all of the folders/ directories...
  6. Killer Interface Center removing my menus

Killer Interface Center removing my menus: I saw people posting about this app on here, and it just randomly opened itself on my laptop. I clicked a button and got sent to my settings menu on the app, but I can't get back out. What do I do with this app?...
  7. Killer Control Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Killer Control Center: Windows updated my computer yesterday 4/14/2022. Now, when I turn it on, a window pops up saying "Issue detected. Please go to killernetworking.com to download the latest drivers/software". What is Killer Control Center? Do I even need it? When I got to killernetworking.com...
  8. Killer Control Center

Killer Control Center: Windows updated my computer yesterday 4/14/2022. Now, when I turn it on, a window pops up saying "Issue detected. Please go to killernetworking.com to download the latest drivers/software". What is Killer Control Center? Do I even need it? When I got to killernetworking.com...
  9. Can't find Killer Control Center on W10 Store to update- is it me or was it removed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find Killer Control Center on W10 Store to update- is it me or was it removed?: Previously on the Windows 10 store it showed Killer Control Center and I could update it from there. However now I don't see it under my installed apps or when I search for it in the store. Did they remove Killer from the store or is there something wrong on my end that it...
  10. Killer Control Center

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Killer Control Center: Hi Group, Every time there is a Windows 10 update, "Killer Control Center" is downloaded as well. 5 times in a row now. It seems to be coming directly from Microsoft. What is this and how can I stop it? I appreciate any help you can offer. *Sad 134607