Windows 10: Killer Performance Suite Issue

Discus and support Killer Performance Suite Issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have some issues regarding the latest Killer Performance Suite. Yesterday i wanted to install the latest driver from Killer Networking -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by karljchan, Sep 18, 2015.

1. karljchan Win User

Killer Performance Suite Issue

Hi guys, I have some issues regarding the latest Killer Performance Suite.

Yesterday i wanted to install the latest driver from Killer Networking - Driver Downloads.
    The version was 1.1.56.1572.

I first tried to uninstall the current driver i am using, but what was strange was that there were two killer performance suite in my add/remove program, the current version i am using and the one previous to that. Anyway i tried deleting both but during the uninstallation, an error poped and said i couldnt delete the killer n-driver. So i was told to delete the registry via regedit via regedit (wasn't sure it was smart but it was late and i just wanted to sleep as i had work in the morning).

Anyway, that seemed to have done the trick. After restarting my laptop, i then tried installing the latest driver but then i receive this error:
    "The installation of killer wireless-n driver 64 bit appears to have failed. Would you like to continue"

I did continue and aftert a restart my wifi just didnt work, after checking the network adapter via device manager and it told me that it has an error code 52: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the driver. The driver version was also very old and dates back all the way to 2006. This is weird because it never happened before. And now ive been going back and forth trying to install and uninstall but keep getting the same errors.

I am stuck right and would appreciate any help i can get, thank you for your kind assistance,

:)

karljchan, Sep 18, 2015
  2. mcswon Win User

IRQL Not Less or Equal during Windows Update (Fall Creators Update)

I tried installing off of the Killer site as well, and it said that the Killer Performance Suite is not compatible with the Killer Network Manager Suite.

mcswon, Sep 18, 2015
  3. J L 6 Win User
    BSOD - Windows 10 - KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Thanks for the help - I downloaded the latest Killer Suite, but after I uninstalled the old drivers from Device Manager the installer says "No Killer Hardware detected. You must have proper Killer hardware installed in order to install Killer performance
    Suite."

So I'm not sure if that's going to be a problem going forward, but for now everything still seems to be working fine.

J L 6, Sep 18, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Thema:

1. Killer Performance Suite Issue - Similar Threads - Killer Performance Suite

2. Performance Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance Issue: This used to never happen to me. My game is constantly getting 15 or under FPS, when I usually get 60 with the same amount of CPU, GPU and Memory usage. Also even if I restart the game it will still have the same problem, and I actually have to restart the whole laptop....
  3. Performance Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance Issue: Just some weeks ago I used to get 120FPS in my legion laptop ; CPU: AMD Radeon 5 4600H ; GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650. but now the FPS cant cross 40/sec. even a 4K video lags. how come suddenly my performance drop down significantly. plz help...
  4. performance issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    performance issues: Hi Microsoft team,Good morning!! I have a Lenovo laptop with i7 processor and since I registered in windows insider program I got my windows 11 update even though my hardware requirements were not met I got windows 11 but my touchpad is not working properly and its getting...
  5. No internet connection after uninstalling Killer Performance Suite

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet connection after uninstalling Killer Performance Suite: Recently, I deleted Killer Performance Suite and it was fine until i shut down and came back later and I had no internet connection. I thought that maybe I needed Killer Network Services to run my wifi so I did a clean install (using the uninstaller then installing it) of the...
  6. Performance issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance issues: i was working with my pc as usual, till one day right now when i about to boot up my pc, it loads very slow, harddisk rotating sounds very unusual and when logged in, not even 2 minutes my pc automatically shutdown, i mean like when your pc is in use and they like "pop" shut...
  7. Performance issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Performance issues: I'm going to try and keep this simple. My Windows 10 PC started having a performance and temperature problem a few weeks ago. My CPU temperature goes up to about 60-70 Celsius in idle and in Overwatch, my FPS drops to 210-213 max. One way of fixing this was by keeping the...
  8. performance issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    performance issues: last year (october) there was a windows update that caused my laptop, and many others to have major performance issues while playing games. before the update: -100fps -medium/high game settings after the update: -10-50fps -low game settings -can run 60fps+ for...
  9. Killer vs. Intel network cards performance

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Killer vs. Intel network cards performance: I happen to have a family of three Dell machines in the house - a new arrival XPS 9360, an old beast Precision M4800 and an "aspiring" Inspirion 5667. The new XPS 9360 is equipped with the Killer 1535 wifi card while the old models came with Intel cards. I've run tens of...
  10. Stand alone driver for Killer networking suite?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stand alone driver for Killer networking suite?: Currently have an MSI GT80 laptop and really getting annoyed with all the slow connections, drops etc with this suite (i'm sure its the culprit as reading other reviews posts etc) and wondering how i can go about getting rid of the suite and installing a standard driver from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. You must have proper Killer hardware installed in order to install Killer Performance Suite