Windows 10: Killer Wireless -n/a/ac 1535 wireless network adapter issue

Discus and support Killer Wireless -n/a/ac 1535 wireless network adapter issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop is unable to detect wifi signal , after trying so many processes to fix this are not worked , please recomand some permanet fixes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CHAYANDEV BERA, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Killer Wireless -n/a/ac 1535 wireless network adapter issue

My laptop is unable to detect wifi signal , after trying so many processes to fix this are not worked , please recomand some permanet fixes.

:)

CHAYANDEV BERA, Jan 31, 2023
  2. btarunr Win User

Announcing the Killer Wireless-AC 1535 Controller

Rivet Networks, a leading maker of high performance networking products, today launched the Killer Wireless-AC 1535, the world's first network adapter to offer ExtremeRange Technology redefining the wireless experience by delivering up to 150 Mbps of additional throughput at ranges beyond 10 meters.

Gamers and performance users are now free to enjoy their online experience at greater distances from their wireless access point than before thanks to Killer's new ExtremeRange Technology, with two external amplifiers plus full MU-MIMO and Transmit Beamforming support that extends intelligence and control while increasing wireless networking speed.

Killer Wireless -n/a/ac 1535 wireless network adapter issue 63a_thm.jpg

"We've packed this second generation Killer Wireless-AC product with intelligence that massively improves latency, reduces jitter and virtually eliminates video freezes at even greater ranges and with stronger signals," said Mike Cubbage, co-founder and CEO of Rivet Networks. "Our sole focus is to create the best networking experience for performance users with speed and reliability that is unmatched by competing wireless adapters."

The high performance MSI GT72 and GT80 Gaming Notebooks and the MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard will be the first products to include the Killer Wireless-AC 1535.

"The MSI GT72 and GT80 Gaming Notebooks and the MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING deliver world class performance and require the best possible networking solutions. The Killer Wireless-AC 1535 is perfect for these systems because it delivers cutting-edge range-extending technologies along with the critical intelligence that ensures crucial network packets are being delivered first," said Eric Kuo, VP of MSI.

With 40 billion devices expected to be connected by 2020, the competition for bandwidth is quickly increasing, creating headaches for gamers and performance users. MU-MIMO and Transmit Beamforming directly address these issues by making better use of a home's network capacity and ensuring signals are being efficiently directed to the right device.

ExtremeRange Technology incorporates cutting edge features all aimed at providing the maximum throughput at all distances:
    • Introduces MU-MIMO support that dramatically increases network efficiency and delivers more throughput by allowing enabled routers to serve Killer and other wireless devices simultaneously.
    • Includes two external amplifiers that offer better Wi-Fi signal at longer ranges.
    • Includes Transmit Beamforming technology that enables the access point to better direct Wi-Fi signals to your Killer 1535 enabled system.
    Using Lag and Latency Reduction Technology, Killer Wireless-AC 1535 delivers high priority game and video packets to users' applications up to twice as fast as competing networking products during single application usage and up to ten times faster when multitasking. Advanced Stream Detect brings much needed intelligence to networking by automatically detecting, classifying and prioritizing sensitive network traffic to ensure critical applications such as games or voice get their data as quickly as possible. Users can now play games, watch online HD video and enjoy fast downloads all at the same time.

The Killer Wireless-AC 1535 also supports Killer DoubleShot Pro, which takes advantage of systems that include Killer Wireless and Killer Ethernet by automatically routing high priority traffic to the fastest Killer interface. Killer DoubleShot Pro can also increase the system's max throughput by using Killer Wireless and Killer Ethernet at the same time.

Availability
    The Killer Wireless-AC 1535 high-performance wireless adapter will be available in the MSI GT72 and GT80 Gaming Notebooks and the MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard in early July.

btarunr, Jan 31, 2023
  3. Dmac_117 Win User
    Killer Wireless-n/a/ac 1525 Wireless Network Adapter

I have a code 10 error when my computer attempts to run "Killer Wireless-n/a/ac 1525 Wireless Network Adapter". This prevents me from connecting to the internet via wifi. I have tried reinstalling the driver, updating the driver, and there is no success.

Dmac_117, Jan 31, 2023
  4. Crystl Win User

Killer Wireless -n/a/ac 1535 wireless network adapter issue

Killer Wireless-AC 1535 - 5GHz isn't Working

Hi all experts fellows ,

I need your help/support to solve my Dell XPS 15 9560 network adaptor which is Killer Wireless-AC 1535 and the 5GHz isn't Working on my laptop, while I can confirm my router is working fine because all of my other devices perfectly connected with my router ,

Windows version is 1903 OS build is 18362.449

On Killer Wireless-AC 1535 official website stated it does support the 5GHz frequency but when I tried to search in WINDOWS 10 Pro for the available wireless connection the 2.4Ghz is appearing only ,

I tried to troubleshoot all , installed/uninstalled drivers , reset network , clear cache , flush dns , every possible way but the 5Ghz band/frequency isn't appearing on my WINDOWS 10 PRo

even I contacted Microsoft support they troubleshoot remotely over many of hours but no resolution for the issue , finally they suggested to install a clean windows and I did that with one of their representative support ,
    but the issue remain same ,

I myself is a software developer so you can guess I'm not new/noob to computers,

Please suggest

Crystl, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

Killer Wireless -n/a/ac 1535 wireless network adapter issue

1. Killer Wireless -n/a/ac 1535 wireless network adapter issue - Similar Threads - Killer Wireless 1535

2. Killer Wireless -n/a/ac 1535 wireless network adapter issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Killer Wireless -n/a/ac 1535 wireless network adapter issue: My laptop is unable to detect wifi signal , after trying so many processes to fix this are not worked , please recomand some permanet fixes....
  3. Killer Wireless -n/a/ac 1535 wireless network adapter issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Killer Wireless -n/a/ac 1535 wireless network adapter issue: My laptop is unable to detect wifi signal , after trying so many processes to fix this are not worked , please recomand some permanet fixes....
  4. Killer Wireless 1535 Wireless Network Adapter not working after 2H22 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Killer Wireless 1535 Wireless Network Adapter not working after 2H22 update.: Drivers are up to date, I've attempted network reset, disable/enable and an uninstall. Reverting back to previous windows update solves problem. Is there a way to get my network adapter to work on the newest update?...
  5. Killer Wireless 1535 Wireless Network Adapter not working after 2H22 update.

Killer Wireless 1535 Wireless Network Adapter not working after 2H22 update.: Drivers are up to date, I've attempted network reset, disable/enable and an uninstall. Reverting back to previous windows update solves problem. Is there a way to get my network adapter to work on the newest update?...
  6. Killer Wireless 1535 wireless network adaptor issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Killer Wireless 1535 wireless network adaptor issue: Hello, my computer updated Windows 10, and ever since my wifi doesn't work, under the device manager screen, the Killer wireless network adaptor shows an exclamation mark. When I attempt to update the drivers, it tells me, I already have the latest drivers, and the option to...
  7. Killer Wireless 1535 wireless network adaptor issue

Killer Wireless 1535 wireless network adaptor issue: Hello, my computer updated Windows 10, and ever since my wifi doesn't work, under the device manager screen, the Killer wireless network adaptor shows an exclamation mark. When I attempt to update the drivers, it tells me, I already have the latest drivers, and the option to...
  8. Killer Wireless 1535 wireless network adaptor issue

9. Killer Wireless-n/a/ac 1525 Wireless Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Killer Wireless-n/a/ac 1525 Wireless Network Adapter: I have a code 10 error when my computer attempts to run "Killer Wireless-n/a/ac 1525 Wireless Network Adapter". This prevents me from connecting to the internet via wifi. I have tried reinstalling the driver, updating the driver, and there is no success....
  10. Killer Wireless-AC 1535 - 5GHz isn't Working

Killer Wireless-AC 1535 - 5GHz isn't Working: Hi all experts fellows , I need your help/support to solve my Dell XPS 15 9560 network adaptor which is Killer Wireless-AC 1535 and the 5GHz isn't Working on my laptop, while I can confirm my router is working fine because all of my other devices perfectly connected with my...