Windows 10: Kindle desktop program randomly opening by itself on Windows 10

Discus and support Kindle desktop program randomly opening by itself on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Any solution to this? I've had this issue for more than a year.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by giancarlo.mantero, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Kindle desktop program randomly opening by itself on Windows 10

Any solution to this? I've had this issue for more than a year.

:)

giancarlo.mantero, Oct 3, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 3, 2021
  3. OlgaCELLE Win User
    Windows does not find my Kindle for PC program

I have installed and reinstalled Kindle for PC in my laptop but it does not appear in the list of programs. To be sure, If I go to my programs it is there but it does not appear on the desktop. When I press the Windows key and type Run kindle it tells
    me that there is not such application on my laptop!

OlgaCELLE, Oct 3, 2021
  4. Kindle desktop program randomly opening by itself on Windows 10

Kindle Application doesnot open in Windows 10

Original title: Kindle Application

Kindle application was working on Windows 7 installed Windows 10 and application does not open. Any suggestions.? Thanks

ScottArmstrong1947, Oct 3, 2021
Thema:

Kindle desktop program randomly opening by itself on Windows 10

1. Kindle desktop program randomly opening by itself on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Kindle desktop program

2. Kindle Desktop App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kindle Desktop App: Will the Kindle Desktop App come back? I can use Kindle in Edge but not on the desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-desktop-app/ee41fbc6-09c2-40b5-96de-f07c519aa6aa
  3. Kindle Desktop App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kindle Desktop App: Will the Kindle Desktop App come back? I can use Kindle in Edge but not on the desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-desktop-app/ee41fbc6-09c2-40b5-96de-f07c519aa6aa
  4. windows 10 on kindle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 on kindle?: I want to know if I can install windows 10 on A FIRE kindle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-kindle/27a851f8-bbcd-4805-8fb5-700ea7974288
  5. Programs randomly opens

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Programs randomly opens: In this past week programs have randomly been opening and reopening out of no where, I ran a windows security full scan and it found nothing, deleted all files I had downloaded that week and it still happened, anyone know what the issue can be?[Original Title: Windows Issue]...
  6. Kindle desktop program opening by itself on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Kindle desktop program opening by itself on Windows 10: Any solution to this? I've had this issue for more than a year. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-desktop-program-opening-by-itself-on/c3bd0913-ce66-4073-945f-ef2432e8967c
  7. Open program in current desktop - Windows 10

Open program in current desktop - Windows 10: Hi everyone,I usually use multiple desktops, each one for different target, and I've noticed an annoying problem. when I want to open program in the current desktop adobe reader for example , if the program is already opened in another desktop, windows sends me to that...
  8. Star Menu randomly opens by itself

Star Menu randomly opens by itself: Randomly the start menu opens. I don't know why and I don't know how to solve it. Please help me. This thing is really annoying because if it happens while I'm playing, the game windows minimize. Nootebook Asus N551JX...
  9. Programs opening randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs opening randomly.: Hey! I'm new here and tried to research this before coming here. My Windows 10 Home laptop has been randomly opening apps , oddly enough. It isn't really any of the pre-installed apps. Its mostly Discord or Skype (which I use often and randomly closes for unknown reasons.)...
  10. Random programs will not open in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random programs will not open in Windows 10: I have a situation where a lot of my programs will not open, or rather, they open in the background and use resources, but will not launch. This doesn't happen with all programs, but I've noticed it happening with Logitech Web Cam software, Telegram, and Star Wars Battlefront...