Windows 10: Kindle driver file disappeared from Windows 10 pc.

Discus and support Kindle driver file disappeared from Windows 10 pc. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The Kindle driver file has disappeared from Windows 10 on my pc. I attempted to download it again from Amazon's web page but this fails to initiate... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by newtooutlook, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Kindle driver file disappeared from Windows 10 pc.

The Kindle driver file has disappeared from Windows 10 on my pc. I attempted to download it again from Amazon's web page but this fails to initiate the download. Any ideas?

:)

newtooutlook, Sep 17, 2020

2. Kindle driver file disappeared from Windows 10 pc.

The Kindle driver file has disappeared from Windows 10 on my pc. I attempted to download it again from Amazon's web page but this fails to initiate the download. Any ideas?

newtooutlook, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 17, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Kindle driver file disappeared from Windows 10 pc.

qubit kills his Windows 10 with a Kindle

I read that article below on killing the Anniversary Update edition of Windows 10 and just had to try it.

Plugged my Kindle Voyage into a USB 2.0 port and nothing happened - Windows just treated it as a normal USB drive, like always. Tried a couple of times, all good. Plugged it into a USB 3.0 port and it wasn't even recognized. Windows kept going like nothing happened.

Plugged it back into a USB 2.0 port and bam! Down she goes. *Laugh :laugh:

Unplugged the Kindle, reset the PC and Windows started up fine.

www.nextpowerup.com/news/30134/amazon-kindles-can-crash-windows-10-following-anniversary-update

Kindle driver file disappeared from Windows 10 pc. tpu.jpg

qubit, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Kindle driver file disappeared from Windows 10 pc.

1. Kindle driver file disappeared from Windows 10 pc. - Similar Threads - Kindle driver file

2. Kindle drivers for windows 10 don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kindle drivers for windows 10 don't work: I have tried removing the USB drivers and reinstalling from Amazon's website. That does not help.I have finally fixed it by...
  3. Kindle drivers for windows 10 don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kindle drivers for windows 10 don't work: I have tried removing the USB drivers and reinstalling from Amazon's website. That does not help.I have finally fixed it by...
  4. Kindle drivers for windows 10 don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. windows 10 on kindle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 on kindle?: I want to know if I can install windows 10 on A FIRE kindle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-kindle/27a851f8-bbcd-4805-8fb5-700ea7974288
  6. windows 10 on kindle?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 on kindle?: I want to know if I can install windows 10 on A FIRE kindle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-kindle/27a851f8-bbcd-4805-8fb5-700ea7974288
  7. Kindle for PC App?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Kindle for PC App?: I have had the Kindle for PC app running fine for about a year on my Windows 10 pc. Suddenly, it shut down and now I cannot install the app on my laptop. How can this be rectified?...
  8. Amazon Kindle disappears

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Amazon Kindle disappears: My HP Notebook just updated with Windows 10.0.0 build 18362 and does not retain Amazon Kindle. It just updated and Kindle disappeared and I had to download and install it again....
  9. Amazon Kindle for PC on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Amazon Kindle for PC on Windows 10: I recently downloaded Amazon Kindle for PC version 1.25.50264. Whenever I launch the app, it asks me to log in to Amazon, but the window just keeps flashing. A video of this occurrence is in this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SXAqcMolhbYqhk1JerV68fB8fgfLemJx Not...
  10. Amazon Kindle is not working on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Amazon Kindle is not working on Windows 10 PC: [ATTACH] If you’re an eBook reader, then chances are you’ve been reading your favorite books on an Amazon Kindle since the device is the most popular in its category. Amazon has really outdone itself with the Kindle, but as always, things [...] This post Amazon Kindle is not...