Windows 10: Kindle fire to iOS Minecraft worlds

Discus and support Kindle fire to iOS Minecraft worlds in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, had a kendle fire and about 20 worlds for minecraft, upgraded to Ipad and i cant restore under marketplace. I refuse to purchase those again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by stimnuts, Aug 4, 2019.

1. stimnuts Win User

Kindle fire to iOS Minecraft worlds

Hello,

had a kendle fire and about 20 worlds for minecraft, upgraded to Ipad and i cant restore under marketplace. I refuse to purchase those again. What can be done to have these restored & this issue resolved.

thank you for you time.

:)

stimnuts, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Kindle fire to iOS Minecraft worlds

1. Kindle fire to iOS Minecraft worlds - Similar Threads - Kindle fire iOS

2. Deleting minecraft world on accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting minecraft world on accident: Hey, So I accidentally deleted my world and was wondering how I can recover it but a lot of people say it's nonrecoverable. I was wondering can't I just use third party softwares to recover lost hard data? I just want to get my world back thanks in advance....
  3. Recovering Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering Minecraft world: I have the microsoft windows 10 version of minecraft and was having trouble joining some friends on the xbox one version. I deleted minecraft and reinstalled it to hopefully be able to join their world, but when i logged back in, my worlds were not there anymore. I believe...
  4. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"
  5. need Kindle Fire to use Wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    need Kindle Fire to use Wifi: What do I do so that my Kindle Fire tablet can use my wifi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-kindle-fire-to-use-wifi/6ecafdb0-6173-459d-ac7a-f485d9fb6bee
  6. Kindle Fire

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kindle Fire: I have Windows 10 I tried to connect my kindle to windows 10 couldn't I used to do before when I had windows 8 now I can't connect the kindle fire to any of them when I try I get this message USB device not recognized the last USB device you connected to this computer...
  7. Minecraft world progress lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world progress lost: Hello, I was playing minecraft windows 10 edition when I went to change my multiplayer settings to public... this resulted in my world loading again and saying "error can't generate world". This glitch, caused my world to reset to new and lose all my progress. I could open...
  8. Lost minecraft worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost minecraft worlds.: [ATTACH]I was playing Minecraft windows 10 edition (the one from the Microsoft store) in the new beta and I wanted to opt out so I looked on the insider hub on what to do and it said to uninstall and reinstall the game. So I did but when I returned to the game all my worlds...
  9. Syncronize kindle. Fire HD to this tablet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncronize kindle. Fire HD to this tablet: Sync. Kindle fire HD to new tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncronize-kindle-fire-hd-to-this-tablet/ca893ebb-f31f-4470-a4ea-aba3567a945a
  10. Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire

in Windows 10 Support
    Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire this question is not W10 specific, it does have to do with digital devices and internet communication. i have a basic kindle e-reader that needs to be replace. I know nothing about "tablets"; i do all my work on a W10 PC. Q; what can i do on a...