Windows 10: Kindle not recognized.

Discus and support Kindle not recognized. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 home. Kindle 7th generation. When I plug my Kindle into my laptop it does not show up anywhere on my pc so I cannot add books to it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GrahamDauphin1, May 1, 2019.

1. Kindle not recognized.

Windows 10 home.

Kindle 7th generation.

When I plug my Kindle into my laptop it does not show up anywhere on my pc so I cannot add books to it manually.

It is also not showing up anywhere in device manager so I cannot re-install the drivers.

The Kindle itself only has a few settings and I cannot see anything relevant.

Any help getting windows to recognise my Kindle would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

:)

GrahamDauphin1, May 1, 2019
  2. JaneBelle Win User

Kindle and windows 10

Have you tried to connect your Kindle Fire to PC as camera,i have successfully done that with reference to [Solved] Kindle Fire Not Recognized on Windows 10 - Windows 10 Skills.

Maybe you can also try it to fix your problem, the steps are rather foolproof.

JaneBelle, May 1, 2019
  3. ralphjab Win User
    Generation 10 Kindle ereader not recognized

Hello,

I'm attempting to copy ebooks from my desktop to my new generation 10 kindle; however, I am unable to get Win 10 to recognize the reader when connected with a USB cable. Suggestions on how I can overcome this problem?

ralphjab, May 1, 2019
  4. Kindle not recognized.

Kindle App and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Is this issue confined only with kindle app?
    • Are you able to read the notebooks in other apps?
    If this issue is only with kindle app then I suggest you to contact the kindle support for further assistance.

http://www.contactcustomerservicenow.com/contact-kindle-customer-service/

Or if you have some other issue please do let us know with more information on this issue, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Kindle not recognized.

1. Kindle not recognized. - Similar Threads - Kindle recognized

2. Kindle not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kindle not connecting: kindle paperwhite 6th generation is not recognised when connected via usb cable on my lenovo thinkpad running windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-not-connecting/3018e6a3-f7ec-4324-acb3-f193d9ff89d3
  3. Kindle not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kindle not connecting: kindle paperwhite 6th generation is not recognised when connected via usb cable on my lenovo thinkpad running windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-not-connecting/3018e6a3-f7ec-4324-acb3-f193d9ff89d3
  4. Why is my kindle not connecting/showing up as a device in my computer when I connect it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my kindle not connecting/showing up as a device in my computer when I connect it...: "I am attempting to transfer PDF files from my Windows 11 computer to my Kindle. However, I've noticed that my Kindle, while still charging, does not appear to be sharing its data with the computer. I've tried the same process on a Windows 10 computer and it worked...
  5. Why is my kindle not connecting/showing up as a device in my computer when I connect it...

Why is my kindle not connecting/showing up as a device in my computer when I connect it...: "I am attempting to transfer PDF files from my Windows 11 computer to my Kindle. However, I've noticed that my Kindle, while still charging, does not appear to be sharing its data with the computer. I've tried the same process on a Windows 10 computer and it worked...
  6. Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?: Split from this thread. I have a related concern which searching has not yet found the information that I need.Is it possible please to get a phone link app on my Amazon Kindle Fire HD Device Model 8 10th Generation.I am in the United Kingdom.Thank you....
  7. Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?

Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?: Split from this thread. I have a related concern which searching has not yet found the information that I need.Is it possible please to get a phone link app on my Amazon Kindle Fire HD Device Model 8 10th Generation.I am in the United Kingdom.Thank you....
  8. Kindle Paperwhite not recognized by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kindle Paperwhite not recognized by Windows 10: There have been numerous threads here before on the topic, so it's a widespread problem. I've tried: Uninstalling / reinstalling the Kindle app Dinking with the power management settings Uninstalling USB controllers (hint: there are several; if you do them all you'll...
  9. Generation 10 Kindle ereader not recognized

Generation 10 Kindle ereader not recognized: Hello, I'm attempting to copy ebooks from my desktop to my new generation 10 kindle; however, I am unable to get Win 10 to recognize the reader when connected with a USB cable. Suggestions on how I can overcome this problem?...
  10. USB connected device, Amazon kindle, icon not recognized. How to fix?

USB connected device, Amazon kindle, icon not recognized. How to fix?: Amazon kindle is connected to computer via USB but icon is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/usb-connected-device-amazon-kindle-icon-not/848ac8b4-17f6-4943-94e1-9d711094f2bf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kindle not recognized by windows 10

2. kindle not recognized by laptop

3. kindle not detected by pc