Windows 10: Kindle on windows p/c

Discus and support Kindle on windows p/c in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my kindle book's pages are warped on my screen. Has anyone got any advice? Best regards... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rainman007, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Kindle on windows p/c

Hi, my kindle book's pages are warped on my screen.

Has anyone got any advice?

Best regards

:)

Rainman007, Feb 18, 2021

2. Kindle

Hi Jolenelcenogle,

Are you talking about the Kindle app -
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/amazon-kindle...

Or are you having a problem open your kindle as an external drive (within This PC)?

Let me know, and we’ll try to figure this out!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Kindle App and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Is this issue confined only with kindle app?
    • Are you able to read the notebooks in other apps?
    If this issue is only with kindle app then I suggest you to contact the kindle support for further assistance.

Contact Kindle Customer Service: Email, Phone Number & Fax

Or if you have some other issue please do let us know with more information on this issue, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Kindle on windows p/c

how to uninstall kindle on windows 10 (running on tablet)

Hi Neal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please do let us know with the following information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• From where have you downloaded this app?
    • What is the exact issue you are facing with Kindle?

If you have downloaded if from Windows Store, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and click on Settings.
    • Click on System and on Apps and Features.
    • Locate for the Kindle app, click on it and click on
      Uninstall

Hope it helps. Kindly reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Kindle on windows p/c

1. Kindle on windows p/c - Similar Threads - Kindle

2. Kindle not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kindle not connecting: kindle paperwhite 6th generation is not recognised when connected via usb cable on my lenovo thinkpad running windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-not-connecting/3018e6a3-f7ec-4324-acb3-f193d9ff89d3
  3. Kindle not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kindle not connecting: kindle paperwhite 6th generation is not recognised when connected via usb cable on my lenovo thinkpad running windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-not-connecting/3018e6a3-f7ec-4324-acb3-f193d9ff89d3
  4. Why is my kindle not connecting/showing up as a device in my computer when I connect it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my kindle not connecting/showing up as a device in my computer when I connect it...: "I am attempting to transfer PDF files from my Windows 11 computer to my Kindle. However, I've noticed that my Kindle, while still charging, does not appear to be sharing its data with the computer. I've tried the same process on a Windows 10 computer and it worked...
  5. Why is my kindle not connecting/showing up as a device in my computer when I connect it...

Why is my kindle not connecting/showing up as a device in my computer when I connect it...: "I am attempting to transfer PDF files from my Windows 11 computer to my Kindle. However, I've noticed that my Kindle, while still charging, does not appear to be sharing its data with the computer. I've tried the same process on a Windows 10 computer and it worked...
  6. Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?: Split from this thread. I have a related concern which searching has not yet found the information that I need.Is it possible please to get a phone link app on my Amazon Kindle Fire HD Device Model 8 10th Generation.I am in the United Kingdom.Thank you....
  7. Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?

Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?: Split from this thread. I have a related concern which searching has not yet found the information that I need.Is it possible please to get a phone link app on my Amazon Kindle Fire HD Device Model 8 10th Generation.I am in the United Kingdom.Thank you....
  8. Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store: I have purchased the Kindle app via the Microsoft store and am having trouble downloading the app. I get an error message when it attempts to acquire the licensing. I have cleared the Microsoft windows cache, but I still get the error....
  9. Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store: I have purchased the Kindle app via the Microsoft store and am having trouble downloading the app. I get an error message when it attempts to acquire the licensing. I have cleared the Microsoft windows cache, but I still get the error....
  10. Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store