Windows 10: Kindle Reader for Windows 10

Discus and support Kindle Reader for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can't find the Kindle Reader App for Windows 10 in Microsoft Store. Where do I go to get it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VJMercer, Dec 16, 2018.

1. VJMercer Win User

Kindle Reader for Windows 10

Can't find the Kindle Reader App for Windows 10 in Microsoft Store. Where do I go to get it?

:)

VJMercer, Dec 16, 2018
  2. qubit Win User

qubit kills his Windows 10 with a Kindle

I read that article below on killing the Anniversary Update edition of Windows 10 and just had to try it.

Plugged my Kindle Voyage into a USB 2.0 port and nothing happened - Windows just treated it as a normal USB drive, like always. Tried a couple of times, all good. Plugged it into a USB 3.0 port and it wasn't even recognized. Windows kept going like nothing happened.

Plugged it back into a USB 2.0 port and bam! Down she goes. *Laugh :laugh:

Unplugged the Kindle, reset the PC and Windows started up fine.

www.nextpowerup.com/news/30134/amazon-kindles-can-crash-windows-10-following-anniversary-update

Kindle Reader for Windows 10 tpu.jpg

qubit, Dec 16, 2018
  3. kindle reader via USB

Windows 10 upgraded several times to the latest and it will not recognise my kindle reader (3 computers and several kindles) It did work etc on windows 10 until this last lot of upgrades. When the kindle is connected it shows the charging screen and does
    charge but it does not register as being connected and when I remove it the charging screen remains and I have to hard restart my kindle. Can anyone HELP?

AnthonyHarrison1, Dec 16, 2018
  4. BigFatBoy Win User

Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire

a Tablet or a Kindle Fire
    this question is not W10 specific, it does have to do with digital devices and internet communication.

i have a basic kindle e-reader that needs to be replace.
    I know nothing about "tablets"; i do all my work on a W10 PC.
    Q; what can i do on a tablet that i can not do on a Kindle Fire....
    Your suggestions are appreciated.

BigFatBoy, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Kindle Reader for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Kindle Reader

2. Why is my kindle not connecting/showing up as a device in my computer when I connect it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my kindle not connecting/showing up as a device in my computer when I connect it...: "I am attempting to transfer PDF files from my Windows 11 computer to my Kindle. However, I've noticed that my Kindle, while still charging, does not appear to be sharing its data with the computer. I've tried the same process on a Windows 10 computer and it worked...
  3. Why is my kindle not connecting/showing up as a device in my computer when I connect it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my kindle not connecting/showing up as a device in my computer when I connect it...: "I am attempting to transfer PDF files from my Windows 11 computer to my Kindle. However, I've noticed that my Kindle, while still charging, does not appear to be sharing its data with the computer. I've tried the same process on a Windows 10 computer and it worked...
  4. Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?: Split from this thread. I have a related concern which searching has not yet found the information that I need.Is it possible please to get a phone link app on my Amazon Kindle Fire HD Device Model 8 10th Generation.I am in the United Kingdom.Thank you....
  5. Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?

Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?: Split from this thread. I have a related concern which searching has not yet found the information that I need.Is it possible please to get a phone link app on my Amazon Kindle Fire HD Device Model 8 10th Generation.I am in the United Kingdom.Thank you....
  6. Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store: I have purchased the Kindle app via the Microsoft store and am having trouble downloading the app. I get an error message when it attempts to acquire the licensing. I have cleared the Microsoft windows cache, but I still get the error....
  7. Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store: I have purchased the Kindle app via the Microsoft store and am having trouble downloading the app. I get an error message when it attempts to acquire the licensing. I have cleared the Microsoft windows cache, but I still get the error....
  8. why kindle reader in my windows 10 home shows contents overlapped horizontally and vertically.

why kindle reader in my windows 10 home shows contents overlapped horizontally and vertically.: previously my amazon kindle was working fine in my windows 10 version. Of late while I am trying to read any book I am finding each row overlapping horizontally and vertically. I contacted the amazon customer care several times. But they are unable to solve the problem....
  9. I don't know how to move a book from my downloads to my Kindle e-reader.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to move a book from my downloads to my Kindle e-reader.: Tried a couple of different ways, the computer shows the book is in my Kindle document folder, but it does not appear on my Kindle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-move-a-book-from-my-downloads/2f7ce0f3-770e-470c-85c2-e07bb58c19de
  10. How to get Kindle reader on laptop?

How to get Kindle reader on laptop?: I've been given a Kindle book. Signed up at Amazon to receive the free Kindle app. Can't find any instructions for how to accept (install) it on my laptop. Where is it supposed to go? ***Modified title from: Kindle***...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do i have to restart kindle several times on pc

2. kindle reader for windows 10

3. kindle reader for windows phone