Windows 10: Kindle

Discus and support Kindle in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I "ejected" Kindle from my apps but am not sure I should have done so. Can I re-install it? If so, how? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Thomas_1141, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Kindle

I "ejected" Kindle from my apps but am not sure I should have done so. Can I re-install it? If so, how? Thanks.

:)

Thomas_1141, Dec 31, 2018

2. Kindle App and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Is this issue confined only with kindle app?
    • Are you able to read the notebooks in other apps?
    If this issue is only with kindle app then I suggest you to contact the kindle support for further assistance.

http://www.contactcustomerservicenow.com/contact-kindle-customer-service/

Or if you have some other issue please do let us know with more information on this issue, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Dec 31, 2018
  3. BigFatBoy Win User
    Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire

a Tablet or a Kindle Fire
    this question is not W10 specific, it does have to do with digital devices and internet communication.

i have a basic kindle e-reader that needs to be replace.
    I know nothing about "tablets"; i do all my work on a W10 PC.
    Q; what can i do on a tablet that i can not do on a Kindle Fire....
    Your suggestions are appreciated.

BigFatBoy, Dec 31, 2018
  4. Kindle

Acessing KINDLE collections on Windows 10

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

• What happens when you try to access the Kindle collection?
    • Are you able to read the notebooks in other apps?
    You can download the kindle app using Windows store and install it to check if you are able to access the collection. If issue persist with Kindle app, I suggest you to contact the kindle support for further assistance.

Contact Kindle Customer Service: Email, Phone Number & Fax

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

Kindle

1. Kindle - Similar Threads - Kindle

2. Why is my kindle not connecting/showing up as a device in my computer when I connect it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my kindle not connecting/showing up as a device in my computer when I connect it...: "I am attempting to transfer PDF files from my Windows 11 computer to my Kindle. However, I've noticed that my Kindle, while still charging, does not appear to be sharing its data with the computer. I've tried the same process on a Windows 10 computer and it worked...
  3. Why is my kindle not connecting/showing up as a device in my computer when I connect it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my kindle not connecting/showing up as a device in my computer when I connect it...: "I am attempting to transfer PDF files from my Windows 11 computer to my Kindle. However, I've noticed that my Kindle, while still charging, does not appear to be sharing its data with the computer. I've tried the same process on a Windows 10 computer and it worked...
  4. Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?: Split from this thread. I have a related concern which searching has not yet found the information that I need.Is it possible please to get a phone link app on my Amazon Kindle Fire HD Device Model 8 10th Generation.I am in the United Kingdom.Thank you....
  5. Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?

Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?: Split from this thread. I have a related concern which searching has not yet found the information that I need.Is it possible please to get a phone link app on my Amazon Kindle Fire HD Device Model 8 10th Generation.I am in the United Kingdom.Thank you....
  6. Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store: I have purchased the Kindle app via the Microsoft store and am having trouble downloading the app. I get an error message when it attempts to acquire the licensing. I have cleared the Microsoft windows cache, but I still get the error....
  7. Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store: I have purchased the Kindle app via the Microsoft store and am having trouble downloading the app. I get an error message when it attempts to acquire the licensing. I have cleared the Microsoft windows cache, but I still get the error....
  8. Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store

9. Kindle drivers for windows 10 don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kindle drivers for windows 10 don't work: I have tried removing the USB drivers and reinstalling from Amazon's website. That does not help.I have finally fixed it by...
  10. Kindle drivers for windows 10 don't work

Kindle drivers for windows 10 don't work: I have tried removing the USB drivers and reinstalling from Amazon's website. That does not help.I have finally fixed it by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window kindle app registration page refreshing